The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Laarz, do you think NacRuno's general absence from whatever forums means that he is not a mafia who is simply laying low?

How would you contrast that with your own low profile?

Nolan16 - your vote for Leo was right on the money, but will you be contributing to today's discussions?

Loz,I don't know,he may or may not be mafia,no way of knowing.

My normal play is pretty low profile in the three games I have played, or so I have been told.

Laarz mentioned he had some RL issues to attend but will get back for this day phase. So i`m giving him till the end of this game day (28 hours from now)
As for NacRuno, he has little less than 4 hours to post something contributive else he`ll be modkilled.

Nacruno came online and was in this forum recently but he did not post.

I it wasn't for TC saying that he would eventually be modkilled, I would be attempting to start a lynch train on him for the sole reason that he isn't participating, but is online.

I realize Laarz is sick and Ivan was/is too and I hopes things improve.

We're about through the first half of the day and we seem to be stalling a bit. Thoughts?

all caught up and nothing has really changed for my suspicions.

Gorny: I understand your reasoning for protecting Noodle and thinking he is innocent, but I counter that he is playing the EXACT same game as he played last game when he was mafia. Even down to the not-voting.

Doom is #1 in my list, but Noodle is #2 and Zarni hasnt helped his case. I could easily see all 3 of them being mafia

It's a tough day - not a lot of discussion. I don't have any real strong suspects. For the record, I do not believe Gorny is mafia, as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't still be alive if he were. Strangely, I'm not getting the normal strong urge to kill Bad Ash.

Gorny: I understand your reasoning for protecting Noodle and thinking he is innocent, but I counter that he is playing the EXACT same game as he played last game when he was mafia. Even down to the not-voting.

Wait a minute, I voted! I voted for Ankeli, it's well documented. Don't go falsifying my voting record here!

Urge to kill Bad Ash: Rising.

Well there's more than one way to determine innocence: Lynch them, if they are dead/alive in the morning or if a Cop type role does some investigating.

As far as I've read, the cop, if there is one this game has not yet role claimed.

I see some light in your reasoning BA, also Doomboy happens to also be at the top of my list (explained in earlier posts), followed by Zarni. while I take Noodle as innocent, anything is possible and anything can happen at any time.

Hmmm...

Preview edit1: double post by Noodle.

Noodle voted? what post was this?

Re: Useful Information

Check this post regularly for vote tallies, lynch information and other useful stuff. I will not post such things inside the thread, except for day start posts.

Lynch info day two:
7 votes needed to lynch and 8 to lock.

Vote tally day two:
Zhao_Yue - 1 (DoomBoy)
DoomBoy - 1 (Ankeli)

Lynch info day one:
8 votes needed to lynch and 9 to lock.

Vote tally day one:
boogyman19946 - 1 (DoomBoy)
Leopold Stotch - 7 (Ankeli, Bad Ash, LozHinge the Unhinged, Nolan16, I_Told_You, Zhao_Yue, boogyman19946)
Ankeli - 2 (Zarniwoop, Noodle)
Zhao_Yue - 1 (Leopold Stotch)
*snip*

BA, you just slipped. There's a vote from Noodle tallied there. You just went up on my list of people to hang. It's now Doom & Bad Ash tied in first.

Laarz, do you think NacRuno's general absence from whatever forums means that he is not a mafia who is simply laying low?

How would you contrast that with your own low profile?

Nolan16 - your vote for Leo was right on the money, but will you be contributing to today's discussions?

Yup, sure will.. The other day I thought Doomboy was sort of suspicious, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because it was his first time to play. However, his posts over the following day have not helped his case imho. Doomboy is currently my top suspect.

Zarni and Noodle I am pretty unsure about, maybe they are mafia maybe they aren't?? Hard to tell.. I will watch their moves and put them on the watch list.

Little suspicious of Zarni too, he comes in and roll claims as townie, then leaves the discussion? Trying to lie low a little bit (when I'm sick I usually watch tv or mess around on the comp anyways)?

This is dead week for me (so lots of studying to do), but will be back on later to see what happens.

wow... what a vast amount of posting >.< I'm gonna have to do a lot of catching up here.

I hear Noodle is up for suspicion as well as Bad Ash. Although I haven't really collected any thought on them, I can't exclude them :] DoomBoy is still my prime suspo in the case. I'll be more worded next time I speak, I'll have to collect my thoughts

BA, you just slipped. There's a vote from Noodle tallied there. You just went up on my list of people to hang. It's now Doom & Bad Ash tied in first.

yes im high in the list when I was a main proponent in getting us to lynch the mafia hitman? good times.

also, what I meant for that is he did not vote for LEO. A vote for ankeli wasnt meaningful because we had a lynch going for a mafia.

Did anyone jump on the Leo lynch at the last mo?

In the meantime I'll vote for probable town lynch this day.

vote: DoomBoy

yes im high in the list when I was a main proponent in getting us to lynch the mafia hitman? good times.

also, what I meant for that is he did not vote for LEO. A vote for ankeli wasnt meaningful because we had a lynch going for a mafia.

lol @ Bad Ash

How would one know there was a lynch going for a mafia, until that person is lynched to reveal said mafianess?

lol @ Bad Ash

How would one know there was a lynch going for a mafia, until that person is lynched to reveal said mafianess?

um. my point is the MAFIA MEMBERS KNEW that Leo was one of their own so they most likely would not have voted for her.

um. my point is the MAFIA MEMBERS KNEW that Leo was one of their own so they most likely would not have voted for her.

Sheesh, so touche ... you need to relax or I might have to lynch you. :crazyeyes:

I'm fine with lynching DB.

Vote: DoomBoy

The channel 69 news:
After the CSI investigated I_Told_You_I_Like_Pie`s death, they found a fingerprint on his eyebrow leading to a known criminal, NacRuno, who was convicted of murder 10 years ago and released just a few weeks ago. Police went to his place and found that he hung himself in his bathroom. Yet his xmas tree was missing so the CSI are still investigating.

NacRuno has been modkilled. He was Joe, he was a Regular Everyday Normal Guy.

The day will continue as planed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High