The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

I'm guessing that DoomBoy is going to be silent or not yield anything of substance so we might as well put him out of his misery. Unless you have something to add Loz?

Vote: DoomBoy

Allright, I'm onboard with lynching BoomDoy.

Vote: Doomboy

Re: Useful Information

Sheesh, so touche ... you need to relax or I might have to lynch you. :crazyeyes:

haha, not riled up, it just sometimes takes a little extra oomph to get through to the gorny/zhao dangerous duo

TC, since NacRuno is out, does that mean the voting requirements change to 6 to lynch, 7 to lock?

Evar think i might have spelled his name wrong on purpose?

Like assrin>?

Gorny, please actually correct your vote for DoomBoy.

I was hoping for a little more interplay before this drama reached its climax, but there's no point in delaying now. Ah well, there's always tomorrow to link Mafia Member No.3 and mysterious fourth Mafioso.

Gorny, please actually correct your vote for DoomBoy.

I was hoping for a little more interplay before this drama reached its climax, but there's no point in delaying now. Ah well, there's always tomorrow to link Mafia Member No.3 and mysterious fourth Mafioso.

That's it? I was waiting for some big observations with surprise witnesses, hearsay and conjecture ... biggest letdown of the game.

That's it? I was waiting for some big observations with surprise witnesses, hearsay and conjecture ... biggest letdown of the game.

Zhao, if you want instant gratification, try a McDonalds :D

Thanks, Gorny.

Hmm, looks like majority feels DoomBoy is the one with the guilty conscience. Very well then, I don't really feel like reading over all the smart thoughts you guys have and all, it's not like the lynch will change either way so

Did anyone jump on the Leo lynch at the last mo?

In the meantime I'll vote for probable town lynch this day.

vote: DoomBoy

Ivan, your vote isn't quite correct (not that that matters now). I'm going with the idea that this was accidental.

The Channel 68 news:
Following the murder case from this morning, CSI came up with breaking evidence. A piece of hair belonging to DoomBoy was on the vics clothes. Police tracked down Doomboy, and led by Det. Don Flack-in-xmas-hat-hack broke into his apartment. DoomBoy droped his vials and surrendered quietly. He was sent to the downtown station and imprisoned. Later on police stated that there was a gas leak in the jail room and DoomBoy suffocated and died.

DoomBoy has been lynch locked. He was the Doctor.

The day will continue as planed.

PS: I figured that it would be better to reveal lynch-locked roles whenever they happen to leave some time for discussion.

PPS: God, Loz, you scared me.

PPPS: DoomBoy, you are still allowed to post until the day ends.

Yikes - DoomBoy, you played an awesome VI, had me completely fooled.
Oh, wait, you were the Doc! OMG.

TC - what I do? :)

Yikes - DoomBoy, you played an awesome VI, had me completely fooled.
Oh, wait, you were the Doc! OMG.

TC - what I do? :)

You said Ivans vote did not count. I thought i miss counted the votes and edited my post fast. Then looked over it and remembered i did not take it into consideration the first time.

I just got a pm from NacRuno where he wishes to send his apologies to everyone that he was busy and could not make the deadline i gave him. unfortunately i had to respect the rules.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High