The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

No one belived his role claim? The speed you guys locked this makes me wonder,and boogy your vote did matter its the one that locked it I belive

oh god...that was not good. did not see that coming

=/ hmm so does it go to night then now since we've already lynched?

No one belived his role claim? The speed you guys locked this makes me wonder,and boogy your vote did matter its the one that locked it I belive

Really? hmm, wasn't really counting. It's not like the lynch was inevitable anyhow not to mention DoomBoy hasn't responded for a while now.

=/ hmm so does it go to night then now since we've already lynched?

No, ThunderCat said the day would go on normal,so there can be more discussion,day should end in about 10 hours

I role claimed and no one believed me. I even left little clues out...oh well. No more random healings.

Ah no!

You lot are not much good after a quick read I put in a vote for the chief suspect and then there was a dog pile on DoomBoy, that wiped out the doctor!

Gorny will you fall on your own sword as the highest ranked player (green coloured name!) :D

Or shall we just get Ankeli as its always good business.

Would be useful to check votes from day 1 and 2 see who voted for who

I role claimed and no one believed me. I even left little clues out...oh well. No more random healings.

This was your 1 clue that I could find:

doom said:
Why would I be anxious? I already took my meds.

Given you posting behavior, how were we supposed to even start thinking you could be the doctor?

And you did not roleclaim Doctor anywhere. However I am quite disappointed you were locked before you could have your last say.

I was hoping for a little more interplay before this drama reached its climax, but there's no point in delaying now. Ah well, there's always tomorrow to link Mafia Member No.3 and mysterious fourth Mafioso.

So you are going to keep your 'findings' to yourself. I say you have nothing and just jump on the bandwagon after the fact and claim the same though processes of everyone else.

Too subtle of a role claim in my opinion...no one caught it.

Ah well we still have Ankeli

Zhao, do you think that the slip, if it was one by Leo about 5 mafia,means that we may have had 4 mafia to start with and with her gone that there is 3 left. A don and 2 others maybe?

Zhao, do you think that the slip, if it was one by Leo about 5 mafia,means that we may have had 4 mafia to start with and with her gone that there is 3 left. A don and 2 others maybe?

4 mafia with 15 players would be a 27% mafia ratio, a bit high by regular standards unless the townies have really powerful abilities. Personally I play it by ear and assume the regular ratio and go with 3 mafia. Why do you say there might be a Don?

It would be evil of TC if DoomBoy was a modification of a Don, he shows up a town role that was NKed when lynched. But I'm just letting my imagination run wild as will have to assume he was the doctor ... even if a badly played one.

4 mafia with 15 players would be a 27% mafia ratio, a bit high by regular standards unless the townies have really powerful abilities. Personally I play it by ear and assume the regular ratio and go with 3 mafia. Why do you say there might be a Don?

It would be evil of TC if DoomBoy was a modification of a Don, he shows up a town role that was NKed when lynched. But I'm just letting my imagination run wild as will have to assume he was the doctor ... even if a badly played one.

So how many mafia do you guess there are Zhao?

So Gorny, Ankeli and Bad Ash were #1 and #2 votes for Leo and Doom respectively and you and Boogy were the last two votes for both Lynchees however reversed order. Big coincidence or small coincidence?

What's with Loz being a poopyhead and not sharing his 'information'?

Any one else like to express their condolences for DoomBoy?

So Gorny, Ankeli and Bad Ash were #1 and #2 votes for Leo and Doom respectively and you and Boogy were the last two votes for both Lynchees however reversed order. Big coincidence or small coincidence?

What's with Loz being a poopyhead and not sharing his 'information'?

To be honest, i didn't really want to vote for Leopold. There was very little evidence suggesting that she was Mafia at all. Ankeli shot a random vote and Leopold started tripping from that point on. If you remember, I voted for Ankeli first, but apparently lynching the village fool hurts the town so I withdrew my vote >.> If I hadn't voted, you would've automatically thought I was mafia just like you did with DoomBoy, Noodle, and Zarni so it was common sense really.

DoomBoy had a vote going on but again, I was a little hesitant to vote for him since no particular evidence was present that he would be mafia. People started shooting out random accusations like the silly mistake of double voting me.

If you ever actually thought about it, these games always follow the same rule: have someone point out a slip up of a player, confront the player with a vote, when he becomes afraid of the lynch everyone band wagons because he/she must be mafia. All in all, people are shooting blindly left and right with random lynch votes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High