The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Leo, have you gone up 1,200 posts in a month?

I could swear I remember in the first game I played when you had like 800?

lmao, have i really? well.... apparently that's all im good for. spamming. besides, i make GREAT company, irl and online. i am very entertaining, even for myself. :smug: you can't deny that! haha!

Sheesh, I've had 1800 posts for months. And I'm just now within like 10 of 2k. I know you were at least 1k behind me. Well done!

Gorny and Leo, how come you guys were pm`ing during the day?

The only PM during the day was the one where she got lynched, she actually PM'd me and I just responded to it.

I see more than one. Might be mistaking. Either way, i`m not happy about that as it broke the rules. The role pm specifically mentions that you are allowed to speak during the night and the rules posted in the first post specify that no one is allowed to pm anyone regarding the game except me or if the role allows it. Not fun at all what both of you did.

I'd love for a new game to start sooner rather than later. I'm off work all next week, and can think of no better way to spend it than conspiring with and against my forum pals.

im sorry, TC. i should've known better.

Gorny!! you're out in the sun with us!! yaaaayyy!!! but the sun is too bright. no joke, it's hurting my eyes (went outside earlier today and i couldn't see a damn thing!) let's go inside and drink spiked eggnog. *holds up glass* Cheers.

i would love to play another mafia game for next week, but idk if Mara or i will have comp access. :( you know you are going to miss us!!! or at least Marahumm. haha!!

sigh. seriously that eggnog sounds great. i think im going to make some. it's almost five!!!! XD

Can`t we just wait till next year? This way i can brag that i hosted the last game of 2009 :p
Seriously though, after the 25th most of us might not have time to play the game much.

HA. ZHAO THEY WERE PMING DURING THE DAY woooooooooooooo. what say you? lol.

Am I still "served" :(?

HA. ZHAO THEY WERE PMING DURING THE DAY woooooooooooooo. what say you? lol.

Am I still "served" :(?

The Gorny is my role model and I didn't expect him to break the rules like that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High