The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Thanks for the game TC, was quite interesting

Bad Ash and his silly antics, hehe. He couldn't even trust his own Masons and that threw off everyone. Now it makes sense why Nolan questioned why the mafia had no NK that night, you should have explained why and I would have explained.

For some reason, I suspected Laarz was the cop when I was starting to pressure him on day 2 so I laid off.

Good strategy by the mafia team, voting for Leo like that completely threw me off. Where did Leo screw up?

I activated treestump on day 2 when I said to Ankeli in the post “he should not claim VI but treestump if he wants to get lynched. That’s why you couldn’t touch me on night 3 Gorny as I was immune to NK.

Fascinating game to watch, well done TC.
I had fun being a normal townie. It was my first game in which I could post normally and I wanted to play it hardcore, with hopefully the mafia targetting me instead of a town power role. I guess that worked but unfortunately, I was rubbing up my town mates the wrong way - sheer luck that I was NK'd before I was lynched, I reckon.
I won't be playing that way again in future (it really isn't me), so when you guys see that I am playing a different way in future games, well ... go ahead, lynch me :D

Bad luck, Ankeli, for setting yourself up perfectly as VI, only to lose it to ITY - unlucky ITY, getting the VI and then getting lynched! Priceless. :D

Gorny, I was so suspicious of you but then, I'm always suspicious of you ... even when you aren't playing in a mafia game. :)

Interestingly enough I thought up a fun anti-treestump tactic, but I won't reveal it until someone claims again ;)

Zhao,I had gotten the treestump read on you,so i was sure what you said to Ankeli was your claim,hence my post that I thought some vague claims were true post,you pressured me but I didn't want to out you, i'm suprised no one caught on to it. When you backed off I figured you knew or thought i was one of the good guys. If Boogy hadn't been mod killed I was going to investigate him as I thought he was suspicious.

Killing Hey was a semi random decision, as we did not want to kill anyone new or first time players and I had some concerns on what might happen if we killed specific people off the bat:

Leo said:
i will however PM TC the kill, so my question for y'all is: who shall we kill? me, personally, i want to let Loz live, but the way i figure it there are three of us out of 16 players. there is DEF a SK. and the fact that this is a poem i wrote two years ago (it was called "The Four Stoners 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" or something like that), we are stoned off of our asses and dreaming. i would give y'all the rest of the poem, but i have no idea how TC changed it up (and idk if he would like that, hehe). i will say this, you know how one kid wakes up and thinks seeing Santa is a dream? same thing happened in mine, only Santa was a stoned off of his ***. so, if we are stoners here, im POSITIVE that we are probably dreaming or something weird like that. TC likes to be diff and he's going to try to make this diff, but fun. so.... i say we kill a high profile player and see if we can frame someone. i just hope i don't die as some bitterness form last game and how it turned out. but, im fine with whoever you guys want.

see you soon and hope y'all are having an awesome night!

Leo

Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
It would make perfect sense to kill Hey first.

No to Loz for obvious reasons, everyone would fall over laughinh if we off Ankeli. Nacruno is a veteran player and killing him first would be good, but I'd rather not kill him first. Noodle being killed first would suggest that there is a strategy involved and it could lead to me. We could do bad ash too.

WTH, kill hey.

lol, he was killed first in Wiki's game, but if you are up for it..... :evil:

i was thinking of killing Noodle or Bad Ash and trying to frame the oter, but Mara brought up a good point and if the SK's been watching lately, he might go for that angle, ya know? hmm... i know Nac Runo has been around (was browsing grops the other day, noticed a mafia game group with him, Noammr, and i think Zhao... what?! i was bored, chuckle. so i figured he was not a newb at this. oh, and Gorny, we gotta take it easy on Boog. he's a newb as well as i, but this is his first time playing period. we must be gentle, hehehe! ok, i am fine with Hey. Boog? (if he gets this. if you send to more than one person, does everyone get the PM or just one person?)
Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
It would make perfect sense to kill Hey first.

No to Loz for obvious reasons, everyone would fall over laughinh if we off Ankeli. Nacruno is a veteran player and killing him first would be good, but I'd rather not kill him first. Noodle being killed first would suggest that there is a strategy involved and it could lead to me. We could do bad ash too.

WTH, kill hey.

lol, he was killed first in Wiki's game, but if you are up for it..... :evil:

i was thinking of killing Noodle or Bad Ash and trying to frame the oter, but Mara brought up a good point and if the SK's been watching lately, he might go for that angle, ya know? hmm... i know Nac Runo has been around (was browsing grops the other day, noticed a mafia game group with him, Noammr, and i think Zhao... what?! i was bored, chuckle. so i figured he was not a newb at this. oh, and Gorny, we gotta take it easy on Boog. he's a newb as well as i, but this is his first time playing period. we must be gentle, hehehe! ok, i am fine with Hey. Boog? (if he gets this. if you send to more than one person, does everyone get the PM or just one person?)

Then off noodle or bad ash.

omg!! >< lol, ok... you asked for Hey. we're going to kill the poor chap. :( poor guy.... ok. i will let TC know. thanks!
Leopold Stotch said:
hey, all! TC, we have decided on killing Hey tonight. make it awesome, lol. i trust ya! ;)

Gorny, TC said if there is at any time i cannot make the PM NK and im still alive, he said you could do it.

will see you guys later!

sealed with a deadly kiss!
-Leopold Stotch :wave:

the next night:

Gorny said:
Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
I did that on purpose - to throw them off our trail. Seems to be working, and we masked your cherry scent trail too....

Yeah. I'm thinkin on who to kill tonight..
thank you. am i doing ok, Master Batman-Wan Kenobi?

Leo's lynching mistake:

Leopold Stotch said:
dude, real fast: im about to claim Hey's role. and if Ankeli says then why did you turn up anti-town im going to say that was not in my PM and i guess i read like a death miller, am not the death miller. i RBed someone and hope to god it might work. if not and i get lynched, i plan on saying "Well, Ankeli, Bad Ash, gg, but if you really didn't like a girl playing on your team, you should've said something." they are ****ing getting it, i swear, lol!!!!

if i get lynched, i suggest NOT killing Ank or Bad Ash as it might be linked back to you guys. maybe Zhao, but idk. it's up to y'all what you guys want to do, but that's my suggestion.

gg, guys. i really enjoyed playing with y'all. pass the wisdom on to little Boogy. tell him NOT to do what i did, if anything at all. i am still lost as to what i have done that was so "defensive".

Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
Leopold Stotch said:
dude, real fast: im about to claim Hey's role. and if Ankeli says then why did you turn up anti-town im going to say that was not in my PM and i guess i read like a death miller, am not the death miller. i RBed someone and hope to god it might work. if not and i get lynched, i plan on saying "Well, Ankeli, Bad Ash, gg, but if you really didn't like a girl playing on your team, you should've said something." they are ****ing getting it, i swear, lol!!!!

if i get lynched, i suggest NOT killing Ank or Bad Ash as it might be linked back to you guys. maybe Zhao, but idk. it's up to y'all what you guys want to do, but that's my suggestion.

gg, guys. i really enjoyed playing with y'all. pass the wisdom on to little Boogy. tell him NOT to do what i did, if anything at all. i am still lost as to what i have done that was so "defensive".

It looks like you are going to end up going down unless they find someone else to bite on. I might have to jump on the wagon and vote for Leo just to keep my cover.

Leo, if you get lynched, Boogyman will have to follow my lead in order for us to try to pull this one off. Not good odds.

that's fine. i know that. i think i may role claim and we'll see where that gets me.

"I'm sorry...."

Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
they may view it as a panic move and try to lynch you anyways to see what happens.

like i said, i am going to screw Ankeli and Bad Ash over so hardcore- or try to.

it was a pleasure working with you. *sticks out hand* i'll miss seeing your PM Spams in my inbox.

Leopold Stotch said:
Gorny said:
.. that is if there really is a Cop and said cop did investigated you.

im trying to live here, damnit!! haha, i want to LIVE! it's my only option right now!

I'll post the night action PM's from TC in a bit.

Night Acttion PM's:

ThunderCat said:
You are the mafia spy. Each night you have a 50/50 chance of trying to find and kill the Cop. You are allowed to speak with the other mafia members during the night.

Mafia members: Leopold Stotch, Gorny, boogyman19946

ThunderCat said:
Leopold Stotch said:
hey, all! TC, we have decided on killing Hey tonight. make it awesome, lol. i trust ya! ;)

Gorny, TC said if there is at any time i cannot make the PM NK and im still alive, he said you could do it.

will see you guys later!

sealed with a deadly kiss!
-Leopold Stotch :wave:

Hey has been killed, he was the Role Blocker.

Role change after Leo got herself hung:

ThunderCat said:
You are now the hitman.

Thundercat said:
Loz was Bob, a regular townie.

ThunderCat said:
I_Told_You has been NK`ed. He was the VI (Village Idiot).

Of course I am paranoid like no other!

like 4-5 gsmes ago, I was a mason with ludacris and someone else and ludacris was a mafia mason.

Noodle, I stopped being suspicious of you, but then you cant blame me for picking it up again when you stopped being a reindeer and the person who stole your role was dead the next day. Thats not exactly fool proof right there hehe. And cmon, Gorny was the reason Leo was lynched on day 1....I never knew he was so cold blooded until now.

Sorry about voting for Zhao TC, it is just so fun until you find out you are wrong (and always wrong when you vote for Zhao)

I really thought Laarz was Mafia, we both discussed it during the night and agreed his one shot kill should 100% go to Laarz. I really believe there was still 2 mafia left and up until 5 minutes ago STILL thought we did the right thing haha.

Thanks for hosting TC. I was going to claim next but the idea I had didnt come together like I had hoped, so I will try to reconfigure and take the reins after the holidays.

GG all

Zarniwoop, I'm glad we were able to get together and pull out a win for the town. I'm sorry if I pushed your buttons too much. I did get a kick out of you saying you were CERTAIN I was mafia, though. All in the game . . .

I think this is the first game I've played where the tree stump role claim was actually legit.

Lo sent me a PM after she was locked but before the end of the day.

The mafia team was PMing each other during the day?

As were the Town.

Zhao, didn't you realise? I did wonder when you didn't reply to me.

j/k

I wanted to kill Noodle first.

and we imagined the reaction if we offed Ankeli first.

lol.

Noodle, did you see they are trying to frame us? I think they only solution is to try to kill eachother faster next time

Noodle, did you see they are trying to frame us? I think they only solution is to try to kill eachother faster next time

Deal.

It was pretty hilarious how TC had to step in and PM us with, "Uh, you two DID get your role PMs, right? You do realize you're on the same team?" LOL!

Yes, please do so. Help the town *win* one faster GG.

Thanks for trying to kill me, Gorny. The game just wouldn't feel right otherwise. :thumbsup:

Thanks for trying to kill me, Gorny. The game just wouldn't feel right otherwise. :thumbsup:

One of these nights... one of these nights...

Seriously though, I thought that if I killed you early on, someone would pick up on it and suspect me.

Except you could've then blamed bad ash for the bantering between them ;)

Any suggestions to my playstyle next game? I'm taking suggestions currently :D Now is your chance to decide Marahumm's personality!

Except you could've then blamed bad ash for the bantering between them ;)

Any suggestions to my playstyle next game? I'm taking suggestions currently :D Now is your chance to decide Marahumm's personality!

It wouldn't matter, I can always tell if you were recruited. :crazyeyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High