The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

ThunderCat

May 23, 2008
The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Roles:
1. Cop: You are the cop. You may investigate one person each night and may kill one of them if you choose to.
2. Doc: You are the doc. You may heal one person each night and may cast a protective shield over them preventing them from NKs for two nights.
3. Bus Driver: You are the Bus Driver. You may choose to switch two persons each night and have the ability to block one of the persons you switched once.
4. Role Blocker: You are the Role Blocker. You may choose to block one person each night preventing them from using their power. You also have the ability to cast a global role-block one night that you choose.
5. Mafia hitman: You are the mafia hitman. Each night you may kill one person. You are allowed to speak with the other mafia members during the night.
6. Mafia spy: You are the mafia spy. Each night you have a 50/50 chance of trying to find and kill the Cop. You are allowed to speak with the other mafia members during the night.
7. Mafia blocker. You are the mafia blocker. Each night you may choose one person and prevent them from voting the next day. There is also a 5% chance that that person cannot vote for 2 days in a row. You are allowed to speak with the other mafia members during the night.
8. Role stealer. You are the role stealer. Each night you have a chance to steal some ones role. If that happens, you assume his role and you lose your ability.
9. Treestump. You are the treestump. During the day, you can choose to claim your role using the following syntax: “I R da omfgtreestumpz0rz”. After this claim has been made, you cannot be targeted by the mafia in any way.
10. Village Idiot. You are the village idiot. You can only win if the person that locks your lynch has not voted for anyone else that day.
11. Rudolph. You are Rudolph, one of Santa’s three reindeers. Each night you may communicate with the other reindeers but are not allowed to reveal yours and each others identities. You have the ability to kill one person in one night.
12. Comet. You are Comet, one of Santa’s three reindeers. Each night you may communicate with the other reindeers but are not allowed to reveal yours and each others identities.
13. Prancer. You are Prancer, one of Santa’s three reindeers. Each night you may communicate with the other reindeers but are not allowed to reveal yours and each others identities.
14. Joe. You are Joe, a normal day by day townie. Nothing special about you.
15. Bob. You are Bob, a normal day by day townie. Nothing special about you.
16. Kenny. You are Bubba, a normal day by day townie. Nothing special about you.

Cop: Laarz
Doc: Doomboy
Bus Driver: Krazeyivan
Role Blocker: Hey
Hitman: Leopold Stotch
Spy: Gorny
Mafia blocker: boogyman19946
Role Stealer: Ankeli - I_Told_You - Ankeli – Noodle – Zhao_Yue
Treestump: Zhao_Yue - Noodle
VI: I_Told_You – Ankeli – I_Told_You
Rudolph: nolan16
Comet: Noodle - Ankeli
Prancer: Bad Ash
Joe: NacRuno
Bob: LozHinge the Unhinged
Kenny: Zarniwoop

Night One:
1.Laarz – Cop – Investigates Laarz
2.Ankeli – Role Stealer – Steales I_Told_You`s Role(VI)
Ankeli – VI I_Told_You – Role Stealer
3. Krazeyivan – Bus driver – swamps Krazeyivan with Leopold Stotch
4. Hey – Role Blocker – Blocks Gorny
5. Leopold Stotch – mafia hitman – NKs Hey

Day One:
1. DoomBoy votes boogyman19946
2. Ankeli votes Leopold Stotch
3. Zarniwoop votes Ankeli
4. Bad Ash votes Leopold Stotch
5. boogyman19946 votes Ankeli
6. LozHinge the Unhinged votes Leopold Stotch
7. Leopold Stotch votes Zhao_Yue
8. boogyman19946 unvotes Ankeli
9. Noodle votes Ankeli
10. Nolan16 votes Leopold Stotch
11. I_Told_You votes Leopold Stotch
12. Zhao_Yue votes Leopold Stotch
13. boogyman19946 votes Leopold Stotch
14. Gorny votes Leopold Stotch
15. Leopold Stotch has been lynced

Night Two:
1. I_Told_You – role stealer – steals Ankeli`s(VI) role
Ankeli – Role stealer I_Told_You - VI
2. Gorny – mafia hitman – NKs I_Told_You
3. Gorny – mafia spy – investigates Ankeli
4. boogyman19946 – mafia blocker – blocks Ankeli
5. Krazeyivan – bus driver – switches KrazeyIvan with boogyman19946
6. DoomBoy – doc – heals Gorny
7. Laarz – cop – investigates Zhao_Yue

Day two:
1. DoomBoy votes Zhao_Yue
2. Ankeli votes DoomBoy
3. Bad Ash votes DoomBoy
4. Noodle votes DoomBoy
5. Zhao_Yue votes DoomBoy
6. LozHinge the Unhinged votes DoomBoy
7. Gorny votes DoomBoy
8. DoomBoy has been lynched.
9. NacRuno has been modkilled.
10. Zha_Yue claims treestump.

Night Three:
1. Ankeli – role stealer – steals Noodles role
a. Ankeli – Comet Noodle – Role Stealer
2. Gorny – mafia hitman NKs LozHinge the Unhinged
3. Laarz – cop – investigates Ankeli
4. Krazeyivan – bus driver – switches Gorny with Zhao_Yue
5. Laarz – cop – kills Ankeli

Day Three:
1. Zarniwoop votes Noodle
2. nolan16 votes Zarniwoop
3. Bad Ash votes Krazeyivan
4. Bad Ash unvotes Krazeyivan
5. Bad Ash votes Zarniwoop
6. nolan16 unvotes Zarniwoop
7. Krazeyivan votes Zarniwoop
8. Zarniwoop unvotes Noodle
9. Zarniwoop votes Krazeyivan
10. Gorny votes Krazeyivan
11. Noodle votes Krazeyivan
12. Laarz votes Krazeyivan
13. Krazeyivan has been lynched
14. boogyman19946 has been modkilled

Night Four:
1. Gorny – Mafia hitman NKs Zhao_Yue
2. Gorny – Mafia Spy – investigates Laarz (fail)
3. Noodle – Role Stealer – steals Zhao_Yues role
a. Noodle – treestump Zhao_Yue Role Stealer
4. Laarz – cop – investigates Gorny
5. nolan16 – Rudolph – kills Laarz

Day Four:
1. Bad Ash votes Zarniwoop
2. Gorny votes Zarniwoop
3. Bad Ash unvotes Zarniwoop
4. Zarniwoop votes Gorny
5. Bas Ash votes Noodle
6. Bad Ash unvotes Noodle
7. Bad Ash votes Zhao_Yue
8. Gorny unvotes Zarniwoop
9. nolan16 votes Gorny
10. nolan16 unvotes Gorny
11. Bad Ash unvotes Zhao_Yue
12. Bad Ash votes Gorny
13. Gorny votes Bad Ash
14. nolan16 votes Gorny
15. Zhao_Yue votes Gorny

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
Vote: TC
Vote: ChunderTat
Vote Thundercat
Unvote i_like_pie
WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

Last edited:
Useful Information

Check this post regularly for vote tallies, lynch information and other useful stuff. I will not post such things inside the thread, except for day start posts.

Day four:

Lynch info day four:
3 votes needed to lynch and 4 to lock.

Vote tally day four:
Gorny - 3 (Zarniwoop, Bad Ash, nolan16)
Bad Ash - 1 (Gorny)

Day three:

Lynch info day three:
4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock.

Vote tally day three:
Zarniwoop - 2 (Bad Ash, Krazeyivan)
Kazeyivan - 4 (Zarniwoop, Gorny, Noodle, Laarz)

Day two:

Lynch info day two:
6 votes needed to lynch and 7 to lock.

Vote tally day two:
Zhao_Yue - 1 (DoomBoy)
DoomBoy - 7 (Ankeli, Bad Ash, Noodle, Zhao_Yue, LozHinge the Unhinged, Gorny, boogyman19946)

Day one:

Lynch info day one:
8 votes needed to lynch and 9 to lock.

Vote tally day one:
boogyman19946 - 1 (DoomBoy)
Leopold Stotch - 8 (Ankeli, Bad Ash, LozHinge the Unhinged, Nolan16, I_Told_You, Zhao_Yue, boogyman19946, Gorny)
Ankeli - 2 (Zarniwoop, Noodle)
Zhao_Yue - 1 (Leopold Stotch)

Players alive:
1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Bad Ash
4. Zarniwoop
5. nolan16
6. Zhao_Yue

Last edited:
Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

'Twas the day before Christmas and all thru the house not a creature was stirring, not even the stoners.

The worn socks were hung by the chimney with not much care in hopes that Mary Jane would soon be there

the stoners were all nestled on the couch bed while visions of sweet red buds danced in their heads.

Since i lack the brain to write any kind of story, i`ve decided to post parts of this nice little poem that our greatest writer turned pro mafia player, miss Leopold Stotch wrote. She read it to me a while ago and i very much loved it, thus deciding to post it as my story for this round. So please give her yet another warm round of applause for her efforts.

It is now night time. Days and nights will henceforth begin roughly 25 minutes from this time every 24 or 48 hours.
All those with night actions, pm me ASAP. In the event that my inbox is full.

Last edited:

My apologies for being late, RL got the better of me today.

The Guardian newspaper:
"Man found dead in his bathroom."
"23 year old Hey McFirsty was found this morning dead in his bathtub, Police seem to think foul play was involved but investigations are still being made in this case.
"We think that it was a robbery since his soap and xmas garlands seem to be missing." Claimed detective Rog.

Hey is DEAD!
It is noW daytime. Let the xmas chaos begin.

Players alive:
1. Gorny
2. Leopold Stotch
3. Noodle
4. LozHinge the Unhinged
5. Krazeyivan
6. Bad Ash
7. boogyman19946
8. Ankeli
9. DoomBoy
10. Zarniwoop
11. Laarz
12. I_Told_You
13. nolan16
14. Zhao_Yue
15. NacRuno

8 votes needed to lynch and 9 to lock.

And now a word from our sponsor:
"And Mary in her 'kerchief and Ryan in his cap, had just settled their useless brains for a long winter's nap.

When out on the lawn arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed, paranoid, to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash, peeked open the shutter, dare not throw the sash."

Last edited:

Late last night, and the night before
Tommyknockers, tommyknockers, at my door.

Hmm shall I tell thundercat about the capital I in KrazeyIvan....... :D

So Hey dead - police seem to think foul play, investigations are still being made
Would that indicate/hint at possible non scum involvement with this?

Hmm shall I tell thundercat about the capital I in KrazeyIvan....... :D

So Hey dead - police seem to think foul play, investigations are still being made
Would that indicate/hint at possible non scum involvement with this?

I'm not sure at this point.

Why would you think that it was non scum related?

Hey, I just happened to be reading that book ^.^

I was almost certain that the mafia would pwn you for laughs like they did past games but I guess they are light hearted... scum with light heart ^.^ quite funny... -.- *scribbles down in a black notebook*

LoZ claiming a post style restriction? If so, two possibilities in my mind:

1) A night action against him
2) He had a night role, but for whatever reason it backfired on him.

LoZ, at the very least, can you confirm that you are restricted?

Bad Ash, what are your thoughts?

LoZ can you clarify if you are post restricted or not?

edit: Noodle beat me to it, shoulda previewed, I think the same as you apparently. thats not a good sign

LoZ claiming a post style restriction?

We are not sure he has a restriction yet- maybe he has a problem with the Tommyknockers at number 34 -there kids are a bunch of tearaways!:jig:

If he is restricted then bad luck man- the first time you survive the first NK you get post restricted!

Bad Ash, what are your thoughts?

Hmm - the age old struggle!

edit: Noodle beat me to it, shoulda previewed, I think the same as you apparently. thats not a good sign

You're thinking about trying to lynch you too? :thumbsup:

Hey You Guys has been killed? *double checks thread title* oh, nvm. wrong game. aww, poor Hey. do you guys think it was just a random thing or do you think someone had beef with Hey?

do you really think that's a post restriction? tbh, when i read it, i thought he was just kidding around. i've never read/seen the Tommyknockers before so idk how this could relate to game. can anyone explain it to me please?

We are not sure he has a restriction yet- maybe he has a problem with the Tommyknockers at number 34 -there kids are a bunch of tearaways!:jig:

what? seriously, i am confused right now. :( i guess im not as cool as i thought.... :cry: i guess i really need to read more Stephen King.

If he is restricted then bad luck man- the first time you survive the first NK you get post restricted!

Hmm - the age old struggle!

no joke! gawd, Loz, couldn't you have picked a better name? lol, jk!! <3

are Noodle and Bad Ash going rounds again?

/popcorn

/Dr. Pepper

Nah, I'm just joking around with Ash. I have no reason to believe he's anti-town.

Leo, you haven't role claimed yet. Everything OK?

I'm not sure at this point.

Why would you think that it was non scum related?

Just the wording that it was given is all.
It might not be the case but its possible.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High