The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Placing the blame on someone else often marks the guilty. We are discussing who the suspect may be and you already have a name. That calls for suspicion. I would rather be wrong than have another killer in our town.

Vote: boogyman19946

first off, Doomy, i think your vote counted the first time, lol!! :)

and secondly, you're voting for him bcuz he's blaming Santa? that's like Zhao voting for Spudnik bcuz Spuddy "smelled like potatoes." hahahaha!

DoomBoy, bcuz i am really curious and still a newb to the forums and i think you've been around for longer than i have, is this your first time playing a mafia game? im not being mean, im really not, im just asking. :)

and this goes for anyone else who is new to me this round and haven't played with before (NacRuno, noaln16, boogyman19946....is that all?). :)

What are you saying? You're saying I'm pointing fingers? No, that's what you're doing right now. My speech is purely theoretical, it is what I believe, and it is nothing such that you should. Firstly, no one puts the blame on me so it means I'm not placing blame on someone else. Suspicion is to start somewhere isn't it? and we can't really lynch "santa" now can we.

I don't know what garlands are... and I don't know what girlands are either o.o

I'm telling you, it was crazy Santa trying to collect things to offer as presents for Christmas. He stole the soap to give to a hobo, and the "giarlands" for whatever they are used for.

Perhaps Gorny may have a clue here... what are the chances that the scum was not able to make a kill the previous night and instead the mod chose a random person from the group and formed and accident... that would certainly make an interesting twist to the story :] Everybody would think it was the doing of scum.

:scratchchin:Hmmm boogy,I don't think a mod would do something like that,they have a name for that type of mod:coffee:

Just a guess there >.> also... I was joking about santa in that post... lol... >.> I wasn't actually blaming the mod for the kill there >.<

Nah, I'm just joking around with Ash. I have no reason to believe he's anti-town.

NEVER TRUST A SICILIAN WHEN DEATH IS ON THE LINE.

no reason to belive boogy is scum, although santa usually is a good man so i dont think anyone would want to kill him unless this is futurama

DoomBoy, bcuz i am really curious and still a newb to the forums and i think you've been around for longer than i have, is this your first time playing a mafia game? im not being mean, im really not, im just asking. :)

and this goes for anyone else who is new to me this round and haven't played with before (NacRuno, noaln16, boogyman19946....is that all?). :)

This is my first forum mafia game.

Aren't people supposed to be voting before the night begins?

The day phase runs for 48 hours

This is my first forum mafia game.

Aren't people supposed to be voting before the night begins?

what do you mean by this? do you mean during the Day Phase, the phase we are in right now? then, yes, we are supposed to be voting, lol. im not expecting things to pick up until tomorrow.

I don't know why mafia would kill Hey.

He never really participates for one reason or another.

There's not enough information to make any decent assumptions right now. Lots of people are being pretty careful and there's nothing of any use posted so far.

Lots of people are being pretty careful....

what makes you say that? i don't think anything HUGE has happened yet to make people talk (no role claims, no obvious post restrictions (at least, imo), nothing extreme) other than poor Hey getting killed first again (iirc, he was killed first in Wiki's werewolf game)

and there's nothing of any use posted so far.

nothing TOO useful, but there are some people who haven't posted anything at all yet. but i've also noticed that it's the weekend for ppl, ppl are sleeping, i expect things to pick up by tomorrow.

I cannot be mafia in this game because ITY is still alive. I swore to take his life first in the signup thread -> Thus, I'm pro-town.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

I'm so cool that I don't need to back up my votes in any way. Now, I'll lay low for the rest of the day.

I cannot be mafia in this game because ITY is still alive. I swore to take his life first in the signup thread -> Thus, I'm pro-town.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

I'm so cool that I don't need to back up my votes in any way. Now, I'll lay low for the rest of the day.

dude, why are you voting for me? yes, you are a cool guy, but at least give ME, the person you vote for, some back-up to your vote please.

I forgot to put it on. It's there now. Won't do you much good Miss Scum though, you should only be around today to gasp at it!

(thanks for the 'tar Gorny)

I have played mafia games before in SPF and in a 'sister' forum we migrated when the games got banned. But its been a very long time since i played mafia with people that like to spam so much :p.

Don't know Hey so i prefer to think it was a random NK. I also don't have any experience with post restrictions and i don't know what might be going on with Loz. I will try to post again once i read more throughly.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High