The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

secondly, Hey was killed in a bathroom with soap and "girlands" missing? TC, do you mean "GARlands"? do you mean someone stole his chonies? hehe, jk. seriously, tho, what is a "girland"? anyone?

My apologies for the typo, I pride myself with my English skills but no one is perfect. Besides, stupid Opera spell checker saw it as a valid word.

Gorny said:
He was found dead in his own bathtub. It all seems like the prefect place to have an accidental death. No water is mentioned in the story nor is it mentioned that the victim is wet in any manner. Also if Hey had spent any length of time in said bathtub, his fingers would be all pruny like like when you wash dishes. No mention of that either.

So based on that I'm led to think that his death was not an accident and he was killed then dragged into the bathtub by someone.

Hmmm....

Are you saying that you’ve deduced that players are being murdered in this game? OMG, I didn’t expect that! Run for the hills!

So what should we do Gorny? Will you be providing a lengthy theory saying we could fight back and lynch these bad guys as our recourse?

Hmmm….

boogy said:
Gorny, it's a newspaper post, I don't think they mention wrinkled fingers or if there was water in the bathtub XD besides, if he died there for a while, his fingers would be either normal or wrinkled depending if his hand was in the bathtub or out and if there was water or not. There newspaper is being blunt about the case, it would seem that the cops haven't let them into the place, which probably means that something suggest a murder. Also, not having soap anywhere around in the bathroom may also mean suicide. Hey didn't bother getting any soap because he was going to off himself anyway, because, honestly, who steals soap XD. This would suggest that mafia had nothing to do with it and would confirm my theory. The garlands on the other hand, well, do take into consideration that not every family celebrates Christmas and not every family decorates their house if they celebrate any holiday at all anyway.

If it wasn’t the mafia team, how do you think Hey died? Too much egg nog and a lack of balance causing a fall and a knock to the noggin while answering a call of nature?

If you were mafia, you’d be honest and tell us right?

doom said:
Placing the blame on someone else often marks the guilty. We are discussing who the suspect may be and you already have a name. That calls for suspicion. I would rather be wrong than have another killer in our town.

Vote: boogyman19946

A double vote? Pulling an Asrrin and really wanting to lynch someone?

doom said:
This is my first forum mafia game.

Aren't people supposed to be voting before the night begins?

We don’t have to vote … you want us to be in lynching mode already?

Ankeli, are you joking around, or are you seriously trying to start a lynch train on Leo with no backup reasoning? If so, I'm pegging you the VI.

Ankeli, are you joking around, or are you seriously trying to start a lynch train on Leo with no backup reasoning? If so, I'm pegging you the VI.

It's like you've never experienced a moment of Ankeli wackiness.

QFT.

My good zhao, we should always fight back and rise up against our tormentors!

If I provide lengthy theories, I'll start sounding like Grissom from CSI, no?

FYI guys I'm going to be busy at work for he mornin part of the day.

I'll chime in and post towards lunch time.

About Ankeli,could this VI act, not also be a cover for a mafia, just asking.

I have played mafia games before in SPF and in a 'sister' forum we migrated when the games got banned. But its been a very long time since i played mafia with people that like to spam so much :p.

forgive me. apparently, i tend to do that and you aren't the only one it irks. hehe! i'll tone it down.

so you think Ankeli is trying to get himself lynched on Day One again? if he really is the VI, i will not give him that satisfaction. maybe if he starts speaking in code and it appears he needs help, i might help him then, but i expect to be blown up from saving him. :p

wait a minute.... Ivan's in this game, right?

*runs to get her bomb shelter ready*

So basically Ankeli throws out a random vote and 3 players have already suggested VI?

Is that a bead of sweat I see running down your forehead Leo? If I added another vote to you, would you have a coronary? :whistling:

So basically Ankeli throws out a random vote and 3 players have already suggested VI?

Is that a bead of sweat I see running down your forehead Leo? If I added another vote to you, would you have a coronary? :whistling:

what sweat? im sweating?

*smells underarms* no, i took a bath, im wearing arm deodorant and cherry blossom body spray, so i know i do not smell. i am actually kinda cold.... are you stalking me or are you wishing i was sweating?

I think people are getting used to the "Ankeli Pattern", and that it sticking one's neck out in the line of fire early on. It's different from the Asrrin pattern of things which is to find some slip or mistake that someone makes and then latch on to it.

Even if Ankeli is pro-town, he is as destructive and distracting as mafia in just about every game he plays.

Vote: Ankeli

Phew, an eleven-hour day at work with no break, great way to start the week. I feel like an Native American who's been in the spirit lodge ... visions, spirit guides, that kind of thing ...

Anyway, someone's already slipped up so let's see how things develop.

Zhao, I am going to pretend, just for today, that you are a Townie - did you pick up the slip on Page 5? Don't blurt it yet, let's see where this goes first.

Noodle, persuade me ... you have the mafia look about you whenever you play. Why? Economical, cautious language. A mafia tell IMO. How would you go about changing playstyle, if you thought it in your interest to do so?

Doomboy, your appetite for a lynch is commendable - but what clues have you picked up on so far?

Oh, and look at me! No 1st Night Kill and no posting restriction! Yay, me!

If it wasn’t the mafia team, how do you think Hey died? Too much egg nog and a lack of balance causing a fall and a knock to the noggin while answering a call of nature?

If you were mafia, you’d be honest and tell us right?

I gotta say my idea is far fetched... but if I ever become host of a game like this, I'll make sure to include such an event just to prove myself right ^.^ I will have the last laugh then :]

Even if Ankeli is pro-town, he is as destructive and distracting as mafia in just about every game he plays.

Vote: Ankeli

Well, last game Ankeli was quite the destructive force, but if I remember correctly, he was anti-town in that game. I gotta say, his "path-of-the-lynch" as I shall say, was quite successful; unfortunately, he got lynched towards the end of the game if I remember correctly.

Doomboy, your appetite for a lynch is commendable - but what clues have you picked up on so far?

I blamed Santa for being Robin Hood D: It was like saying that Stalin made a bad decision back in the days of WWII >.> with the exception that I wasn't shot to death.

Well, last game Ankeli was quite the destructive force, but if I remember correctly, he was anti-town in that game. I gotta say, his "path-of-the-lynch" as I shall say, was quite successful; unfortunately, he got lynched towards the end of the game if I remember correctly.

I should add that with such, my vote leans toward the lynch of Ankeli, however I will hold off with the vote until later in the case that I was to forget to unvote Ankeli if he proved to be a townie.

Placing the blame on someone else often marks the guilty. We are discussing who the suspect may be and you already have a name. That calls for suspicion. I would rather be wrong than have another killer in our town.

Vote: boogyman19946

This seems a little odd to me.. I will give u the benefit of the doubt for now though since this is your first time to play.

dude, why are you voting for me? yes, you are a cool guy, but at least give ME, the person you vote for, some back-up to your vote please.

Don't know what to think about this.. Maybe VI or some other motive??

Nothing too suspicious yet.. Anyways, I've got to finish a project due in the next couple hours =/.. Will be back on here later.

Noodle, persuade me ... you have the mafia look about you whenever you play. Why? Economical, cautious language. A mafia tell IMO. How would you go about changing playstyle, if you thought it in your interest to do so?

If I have an "economical, cautious" style whenever I play, and statistically speaking I'm townie 50% of the time, then how could this logically be considered suspicious? I don't get it. I don't believe in throwing around lynch votes unless I have a reason to do so, if that's what you mean by cautious.

not prepared to vote for ank just yet, but i will if it comes down to it because he can be a dangerous force. The whole Santa thing is still sticking with me

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High