The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Laarz mentioned he had some RL issues to attend but will get back for this day phase. So i`m giving him till the end of this game day (28 hours from now)
As for NacRuno, he has little less than 4 hours to post something contributive else he`ll be modkilled.

Yeah, Krazey has been quiet, but at least in his last post (#94) he indicated he was feeling under the weather. Laarz and NacRuno, from what I can see, haven't given any explanation for their silence.

That was my point … you voted for Ankeli hence you did not vote for Leo. Thank you for agreeing with my statement.

Yes, I misread your post originally. I saw the people that didn't VOTE and missed the Leo part. As I stated in my lengthy post above, I voted for Ankeli and missed the leaping on leo that occurred later in the day.

Yes I have been very unwell - last 2 days I did not manage much further than my bed - my head feels like the 4th of July is happening in it (thats for the US members you see :))

I have had a fleeting look at the action - but I'm only 70% at best.

Just to help out - I'm a townie - no course corrections or otherwise in this game!

Careful there. You're leaning towards gettin a lynch vote from me for acting like that. Hiding something, are you?

Hiding? No. Temporarily holding back - yes.

[...]

That's a tough one to answer because it can go either way. It might be a mafia member is hiding or a townie being inactive for some reason. True, inactives do hurt the town in the longrun, but if even one inactive is scum, it's a help to the town even if the town does not know this at the time.

True, but we win by lynching mafia first, and sparing our power-roles after that.

Nacruno might have pulled an Aman on us. (remember that game we played where me, bad ash and marahumm were mafia?, Aman was also and just sort of left us hanging.) Really bad form and I hope Nacruno isn't doing that.

I trust by this you're not suggesting you, Bad Ash and NacRuno are mafia together? Mind you, that would simplify the Town's tactics somewhat.

Preview edit:

Zhao, I noticed that. We seem to be short a few people.

Yeah, Krazey has been quiet, but at least in his last post (#94) he indicated he was feeling under the weather. Laarz and NacRuno, from what I can see, haven't given any explanation for their silence.

Time enough for all three of them, tomorrow. In the meantime ...

<rolls up sleeves and waits>

Loz, Im going to kill you overnight.

Ankeli, I fully expect to go bye-bye tonight, but it ain't you that'll be doing the deed. :D

Yes I have been very unwell - last 2 days I did not manage much further than my bed - my head feels like the 4th of July is happening in it (thats for the US members you see :))

I have had a fleeting look at the action - but I'm only 70% at best.

Just to help out - I'm a townie - no course corrections or otherwise in this game!

Hi krazey! Thanks for making the effort (and for not exploding, etc). Can we hope that you will be up to more posting now?

Hiding? No. Temporarily holding back - yes.

True, but we win by lynching mafia first, and sparing our power-roles after that.

I trust by this you're not suggesting you, Bad Ash and NacRuno are mafia together? Mind you, that would simplify the Town's tactics somewhat.

Time enough for all three of them, tomorrow. In the meantime ...

<rolls up sleeves and waits>

why do you think I or the three of us are mafia?

You could be the don or something lyin in wait.

why do you think I or the three of us are mafia?

You said:
Nacruno might have pulled an Aman on us. (remember that game we played where me, bad ash and marahumm were mafia?, Aman was also and just sort of left us hanging.) Really bad form and I hope Nacruno isn't doing that.

Why would you hope what happened with Aman (when you were mafia) doesn't happen with NacRuno? As in, you hope history isn't repeating itself (with you once again as mafia).

I wasn't suggesting that you (or you three) are mafia - I was effectively asking why you hope NacRuno isn't pulling an Aman.

You could be the don or something lyin in wait.

I'm not, but yes, I could be - just as you could be (but probably aren't).

I'm pointing out Aman's poor playing style and his tendancy to just vanish off of the forums. I'm hoping that Nacruno does not do this, as it hurts the game.

My point: Regardless of what role you have, to just walk away mid game and not bother to respond to PM's or post when your team needs you is very poor form, regardless of town of anti town status.

I'm hoping Nacruno does not do this to us.

Why so specific with Nacruno Gorny? Context seems a bit ... odd.

I can see you are reading the thread Mara, what would you do in this situation?

Why so specific with Nacruno Gorny? Context seems a bit ... odd.

Both Nacruno and Aman play mafia on Watermoon's site. I've sent a PM to Nac (in the past) inviting him to play with us and he never responded, this was right around the time of Johnny's outburst in regards to being asked if he wished to play.

Anyway, at this point I'm seeing Nac as one of those people who sign up, post then vanish.

Maybe it won't happen....

meh.

Atleast we have Zhao.

I'm pointing out Aman's poor playing style and his tendancy to just vanish off of the forums. I'm hoping that Nacruno does not do this, as it hurts the game.

My point: Regardless of what role you have, to just walk away mid game and not bother to respond to PM's or post when your team needs you is very poor form, regardless of town of anti town status.

I'm hoping Nacruno does not do this to us.

Right. Understood.

I checked watermoon's site, and NacRuno hasn't posted there since December 6th, from what I can tell.

Laarz, do you think NacRuno's general absence from whatever forums means that he is not a mafia who is simply laying low?

How would you contrast that with your own low profile?

Nolan16 - your vote for Leo was right on the money, but will you be contributing to today's discussions?

My worries are lessened, I see Nacruno over there.

Sorry guys for being gone,its been a bad time for the family. I'm dealing with some medical problems, my own and a family member. I will try to be more active as these problems resolve themselves, if I can't continue,I will ask TC to modkill me.

Laarz, you know what's most important in life, best wishes mate.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High