Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Edit: I'm in Act II Nightmare and just killed Duriel. FoH is on left click. I've noticed I have trouble picking up items, moving through doorways or around pillars when I have FoH on left click and there are monsters nearby. After killing Duriel I went to Tyrael so he would open the portal to Lut. With FoH on left click I would click on the portal and he would run past the portal and speak to Tyrael. Every time. Then I switched over to Zeal. I clicked the portal and my guy went right through. Was this an issue in OG D2? I probably haven't used FoH since my first paladin shortly after OG release.
I had that same experience with dragon flight on kickers. Have you tried assigning hotkeys to your left click skills so you can swap to normal attack quickly?

Reactions: Swamigoon
Currently leveling a FoHdin. He's 41 in act 5 normal. He's rocking a spirit sword, stealth, ort sol in the helm and Merc has insight. He's melting everything. I don't even have to run conviction. I can just run redemption.

We really didn't need another OP hammerdin lol

Edit: I'm in Act II Nightmare and just killed Duriel. FoH is on left click. I've noticed I have trouble picking up items, moving through doorways or around pillars when I have FoH on left click and there are monsters nearby. After killing Duriel I went to Tyrael so he would open the portal to Lut. With FoH on left click I would click on the portal and he would run past the portal and speak to Tyrael. Every time. Then I switched over to Zeal. I clicked the portal and my guy went right through. Was this an issue in OG D2? I probably haven't used FoH since my first paladin shortly after OG release.
I have a FoH/Holy Bolt user in Normal on PC but using a gamepad, can confirm this is happening as well. Particularly if I hold down FoH's button for two casts on one monster. Then, my running and item interactions randomly misfire until I use another ability like convert, charge, holy bolt, etc. When in this state, the mercenary's name will highlight when nearby as though I were hovering a cursor over him, and using the default interact button without any actions bound to it will cause me to walk to the mercenary or cast holy bolt towards him as though it were attached to that button. For now, I'm just using a non-FoH ability after each mob is swept up, to reset my state. Hope they can fix it.

ok - I did it. I had to look back in the forum - I've been hunting HRs for a while, since at least mid-november. I did take some detours, and a break recently, but here is the first batch of spoils

Screenshot017.png

Screenshot018.png

Had to think on it and do more research recently. After reflecting, I opted to respec sanity to light from ice, and not to go with COH. I can always do it later (I'm a sur short still). Of the two vipermagis I had in atma, one had 35 res, so that is nice :) FCR has not been my focus since I've been using blizzard for a while, so that played into it too. My other consideration for these runes, was to start another character altogether. So after respec, I went and killed countess

It's crazy that there is plenty of room for improvement. A lot of my ice GCs were lifers --> I only have two light gcs. Lost a skill pt with ammy switch. I'm able to hit the 117 FCR breakpoint for lightning, but I'll need to figure out an MF gear swap setup or how I'm going to handle that; I'm getting plenty of time to get used to the changes running for runes 3 tourney. Here's the rest of the interesting gear / stats - also wearing spirits/shako/string/nagel/p chancies, no anni or torch yet

sanity_gear22apr.png

Screenshot007.png

so now I get to run the more dangerous areas of the game I've been avoiding. the teleport speed and BO helps with my comfort level (hc remember!). Several different characters I'd like to start (barb, smiter, javazon come to mind. and a fury druid in memory of those that have fallen) in the near future

Did an hour of LK runs. Found an Um and my 2nd Thundergods. Not a bad hour :)
Today got me a Mal. Not as good as Friday but still 2 high end runes in about 3 hours of running LK.

Didn’t do the math yet but I think I can upgrade to Lo and still keep at least one rune of each other high end rune in reserve. So might get higher if I choose to use all runes. After Lo I have a Sur and a Ber so that enigma is getting closer and closer… slowly

Reactions: snickersnack
Anybody having performance issues with D2R? It's been fine until today and suddenly crashed four times - fourth time it forced me to reboot the whole computer. Definitely putting D2R aside for now lol

Have you updated to the latest version, 2.4.1.3?
There were some known crashes to occur but they are fixed with the latest update.

Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in the Forgotten Tower
[*]Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods

Have you updated to the latest version, 2.4.1.3?
There were some known crashes to occur but they are fixed with the latest update.

Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in the Forgotten Tower
[*]Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
Ah… this one mad me crazy two weeks ago. Couldn’t do countess runs with my necro I think because every run it would crash on me

I'm actually not sure, It says version 1.2.69324, but I'm assuming that must be the battle.net launcher version. I can't find anything about my D2R version, or any kind of update option. Weird/annoying. I think it autoupdated for 2.4 though... Eugh. Blizzard.

Running some more LK. Cascaded the high end runes to Vex so I’m getting nearer to that 2nd Ber and first Jah…

Had a Pul drop so I can cascade some lower ones too.

Best thing that dropped was a near perfect Gheed:
152% extra money
14% reduced vendor prices
40% better magic find

Is there anything faster than a Holy Fire paladin for going from A1 to A5, just for the Larzuk quest?

Is there anything faster than a Holy Fire paladin for going from A1 to A5, just for the Larzuk quest?
Wake of fire assassin might be a contender too.

But a sorceress is my bet even though you need to level to 18 (or plus a few levels to be able to wear fcr & +mana gear) before teleing through.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Hi there, it's Grape, does someone still remember?

So many familiar names. It seems you are still keeping the traditions alive. Thanks ffs et al. with the RFL and all, I kind of fade off, sorry. Just had suddenly too much else to do.

Haven't seen the pink champagne lately, but still got the Hotel California vibes when I suddenly got the urge to check how the SPF is doing.

I'm amazed. You managed to save most of the old stuff. I'm so humbled to see even one of my old characters still being linked to collections. Pb_pal, Vildecor, PhineasB etc. it seems you did one hell of a job. Thanks.

I owe you an apologize. I didn't inform anyone around here, that I was about to cut it off and left D2/SPF all together. I just had so much else to take care about during my last get away.

Not that anyone is interested, but all my D2 single player stuff is on a "dead" lap top right now. I haven't bothered to try to recover any of that old stuff. Quite frankly I haven't cared. Diablo just happened to be on a laptop I hadn't anything else important on.
Maybe, just maybe I should recover those stashes?

I still dare to say, that those stashes were some of the best of all the time.

... and then I see WorG is still doing tha thang. Amazing!

Welcome back!

It feels very weird to log in and then have a notification, that Grape liked one of your posts. It's like I am seeing ghosts :ROFLMAO:

Maybe, just maybe I should recover those stashes?
Nah, your crafting runes in 1.07 are stale by now :cry:

Welcome back!

It feels very weird to log in and then have a notification, that Grape liked one of your posts. It's like I am seeing ghosts :ROFLMAO:

Nah, your crafting runes in 1.07 are stale by now :cry:
Wasn't your Avatar the Diablo cover holding some flowers?
Haha, yeah, that's what I had indeed.

The Zod God returns! :) nice to see you check in @Grape, hope we'll see you around!
Thanks! You seem to have it almost figured out, with the Zod sept and all. Just missing a few pertfect unique here and there. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High