Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Sorry, long day, haven't gotten sleep in over 24 hours. Going to try to collect all my thoughts.

Most likely Town

IWantToUseNumbersInMyName (I was sure there were two NK attempts last night until CG's reveal. There's a chance Numbers has been keeping his NK powers under wrap to create an illusion to his claim, but for now we focus others)
BPC and Korial (obvious)

Reading as Town

Bad Ash (I understand his exactly what his intentions were yesterday. Seems to be making moves with a pro town agenda in mind)
Moar (I liked that she was strongly against CG's lynch. Yes there can be other intentions here also but there are better targets as of now)
Drixx (I actually went back and read games where Drixx was mafia when I was prepping for this game. I really don't know...his play seems similar, he's very outspoken and thorough with his thoughts no matter what side he plays. This is just a gut feeling)

Leaning towards Scum

djmbbandie (Now THIS is a player I feel like jumps on lynch trains and has not contributed heavily. No offense, please counter if you like)
Laarz (I feel like Laarz has been lurking. I remember playing with him before and he was a really strong player. However, it feels like this game he's only responded when forced upon. Today he's finally beginning to speak up...which is exactly what a lurking scum role would do)

Player we have to do something about

Noodle (There are too many possible roles/powers he could be. Something has to be done but not sure what. I don't think we can trust his contributions, as they've been proven as least semi-deceitful. Lynching him might be a waste of a day...but at the same time how could we just leave him alive?)

Seriously no idea at all

flubbucket (seems like an entertaining player...no read whatsoever besides that, seems like the type of player that you'd have to understand his game in order to read)

As for the rest, I'm not too sure but might dig deeper when I have time. AnnualAntAnswers, do you mind giving me a list of reads?

I dont know who you are thinking of CGB, but most people here including my self wouldn't call me a strong player.

Unvote: BA
Vote: Noodle

Doesn't seem like there will be a whole lot discussion going on, unless something changes towards the end of the day, so I'll go ahead and place my vote on Noodle. So far he is imo our best bet, despite the chance that he is unlynchable. Also I for one would like Numbers to attempt a shot at Noodle as well if the lynch fails. The chance of missing out on a flip is imo worth it for getting rid of Noodle.

I've been thinking, tomorrow might be our mass claim day. In fact had I known discussion would be kinda slow this day phase, I'd have pushed for it at the start of the day. We need more information to spark discussion. Despite our early success, we have far too many people barely posting, and the longer we wait, the more dead bodies we give to scum for fake claiming.

I agree korial,I think a mass claim may help us figure things out.

We can all sit her and speculate and theorize on how a lynch and/or NK may or may not work, but the fact is we won't know until we try. And the longer he's alive, the more of a distraction he can be.

I have a small window to vote, heading back to work another shift so,

My argument against a possible protection from lynch would be that would be insanely over powered. He gets to come back to life then a further lynch immunity? That's just too much.

Y'all have just abominable reading comprehension skills. I never said I was recruitable. I said I had no alignment yet. At the time I assumed that meant I was recruitable. Go back and read my post, where I say "which tells me" - clearly I am interpreting things rather than being told things. Recruiting may be out there, but it may not. I had assumed it was in play due to my being told I had no alignment yet, but I hadn't considered ascension, being completely unfamiliar with the lore.

Seriously, the town really deserves to lose, as pathetically as they're playing. I've done nothing but tell the truth from day one. This is perhaps the worst showing I've ever seen in a mafia game.

So getting two scum lynches on the first two days, then an admitted neutral lynch is bad town play? I fail to see how we are doing truly bad. One mislynch is not bad.

We don't care if you're telling the truth because we can never know that for sure while you're alive. It doesn't matter if you said you are recruitable or not. If you are, you have good reason to hide it for future gameplay; and if you aren't, you would never say you are. Either way you're either going to not bring it up or say you aren't recruitable.

I'm not saying town is doing amazing but if town is losing badly right now, I'd say there were some balancing issues.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight Noodle. You say you didn't have an alignment, yet confirmed you were neutral (last I checked that is an alignment). Being neutral (confirmed by Bipolar's investigation) is not the same as having no alignment at all "yet".

And I find it amusing that you keep saying you've done nothing but tell the truth. What about withholding the truth? While we do see some crazy roles in TC games, and that yours seems to be a rather difficult one, I cannot believe you were given a role with no information about what was needed of you to receive a win-con. And it sure looked like getting killed would ascend you, and if you are telling the truth, triggered your win-con. Why didn't you tell us about that tidbit of information?

Preview-edit: What Bipolar says as well. I fail to see how town has played oh so badly thus far.

Let me get this straight Noodle. You say you didn't have an alignment, yet confirmed you were neutral (last I checked that is an alignment). Being neutral (confirmed by Bipolar's investigation) is not the same as having no alignment at all "yet".

And I find it amusing that you keep saying you've done nothing but tell the truth. What about withholding the truth? While we do see some crazy roles in TC games, and that yours seems to be a rather difficult one, I cannot believe you were given a role with no information about what was needed of you to receive a win-con. And it sure looked like getting killed would ascend you, and if you are telling the truth, triggered your win-con. Why didn't you tell us about that tidbit of information?

Preview-edit: What Bipolar says as well. I fail to see how town has played oh so badly thus far.

I consider neutral to be no alignment, as does my role PM. I am not affiliated with either a pro or anti town team in any way. I also had no idea that getting lynched would cause me to ascend. Until I received a PM from TC after being lynched, I believed my lynching would end my game. I said nothing dishonest. And yes, continuing to focus on me rather than anti-town players is really just pathetic.

This is how the town is playing:
[highlight]Not Safe for Work - Thyiad[/highlight]
IXBBeSB.gif

I can't see you helping much Noodle. Did you even try to build a case on someone today? Have you at all done anything to help present town with alternate lynch choices? And I think it's fair to say you'll need more than just naming a person or two from your scum list. That is basically asking town to lynch unknown versus an investigated neutral.

It actually kind of feels like you are trying to get lynched again. If at all possible I'd say maybe have one of the lurkers place the locking vote today.

I have reported that post. Guess nothing will happen as he is a moderator, but anyway. It was under the threashhold for what is accaptable in our games in my opinion. For sure without a spoiler tag.

I can't see you helping much Noodle. Did you even try to build a case on someone today? Have you at all done anything to help present town with alternate lynch choices? And I think it's fair to say you'll need more than just naming a person or two from your scum list. That is basically asking town to lynch unknown versus an investigated neutral.

Why would I build a case on anyone? I'm not anti anyone. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm neutral.

Yeah, that gif was probably a bit much.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Vote tally Day 5 (7/8):
Noodle - 6 (djmbbandie, Drixx, Moar, korialstraz, BipolarChemist, Laarz)
Moar - 1 (Noodle)
flubbucket - 1 (Jcakes)
djmbbandie - 2 (IWantToUseNumbersInMyName, flubbucket)

Everything seems to point towards noodle wanting to get lynched today. Then again, the first time it also certainly seemed he wanted to be lynched.

As a survivor, I would think you wouldn't try so hard to be lynched...seems a bit weird.

Why would I build a case on anyone? I'm not anti anyone. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm neutral.

Yeah, that gif was probably a bit much.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yet you still act surprised when we want to lynch you? Sure you've shared information, but you shared it bit by bit the way I see it, making you a continued distraction. You seem to not want to help town reach their goal (but I guess you don't want to help mafia either), and you being in the game, with the claim you have and your ascension is causing a distraction to the town. Not only that, but working for town doesn't contradict with your claimed win-con, and atm it's the town that want to kill you, not scum. But in the end how is getting rid of that distraction possibly as poor of a play as you make it out to be? Maybe from your point of view it is, but we don't have your information, besides your word for it that is. And without further proof I'm not going to trust that.

And if everything you've claimed is true, then I can understand your frustration, truly I do. But nothing has really confirmed that, and all we know for certain is that Bipolar's read on you was neutral, and that Bipolar has a lynch confirmed read on someone else.

@Bipolar: I still want to see the full list of all your investigations and the results before days end. Nothing good can come out of you keeping it any longer. The mafia already knows who is town. Or is there a scenario I'm not seeing here?

A lot of good arguments against Noodle. With time passing I'm going to put in a vote now. There's nobody else we could vote for today with the same level of confidence.

?Vote: Noodle

I mean I think it's already pretty obvious that Noodle isn't going to cooperate. Only worry I have is if he's going to ascend in after tomorrow again. If so, that's going to be a huge issue for town because our options to deal with him then may be quite low.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High