Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I like it when you lot try to get in my head. I like to close my eyes and think of England.

I sense that right now you're thinking, "Another coworker floated howling into the sky, a grim reminder to the rest of us that ambition is a double-edged sword for balloon salesmen."

Reasoning for your vote?

For fun. I wasn't going to make it back until the morning and I figured I'd throw a vote on someone and see if we get any response. I was tossing up between glib, alien ant farm and Barbie.

I would expect noodle to be protected from lynches/nks for today at least. Its fairly silly to resurrect someone and just make them get killed by the town again. I think noodle has to go asap, but I don't think its likely to work today..then again, it might not ever work, so no idea if its better to do it now anyways...:/

Also, regarding Bpcs continued life: good play on korial and our docs parts so far, I would however be VERY surprised if he lived through tonight. Scum obviously expected a doc save on bpc last night, since we all knew the doc had targeted cg yesterday, so they took a shot at someone else, likely hoping to kill the doc. So, only way bpc lives tonight is if our doc made another monster play and self targeted to save themselves/targeted someone else last night and can save bpc again..with that said, I think bpc should have one more result to share with us before he gets killed tonight.

Should I shoot noodle if we do lynch him and he doesn't die?

One thing that I've just noticed is that the only time we've had two kills at night was when you made one of the kills (night 2). We may have had a double save on Night 4, but hard to tell.

My name is Rodney McKay.

I didn't expect Noodle's vote to count. I'm kind of confused. Expected the same mechanic as in my role description. As it clearly isn't, I would vote for him.

Interesting, kind of makes sense given he had his genes rewritten to be able to ascend in one of the episodes.

I see your point, I just don't like having lore things playing such an integral part. As Jcakes states below, the name doesn't equate with the alignment.

I've included this, but I'm not sure I've got a handle on it like Caluin Graye claims.

This confuses me. Earlier you stated names were irrelevant. Now you are pushing for hers and fishing for the Sangraal.

Why the opposing opinion regarding names??

I stated that names don't have anything to do with alignment, but they may have something to do with roles. When Moar stated she could ascend I wanted to see what her character was because there are only a few characters in SG that can / have ascended.

Interesting reveal. I think I know who Moar is.

I presume you were thinking of Daniel Jackson? Part of the reason I asked Moar for her name is I was interested if she was an ancient (like Morgan Le Fey) that could fight Noodle on a higher plain of existence :p.

I also already knew she wasn't Daniel as that is who I am. For the record as far as I know I can't ascend.

Just a bit of clarification. Ancients are mostly neutral (some are good), but they have a tendancy towards good. Ori is bad. Also the ancients didn't loose their ability to ascend, they are ascended beings. And if you are refering to the incident I think you do, then your character never did ascend, but his DNA was altered to allow him the capability of ascending.

I didn't double check any of this, and I'm going most off of memory from the show, but I believe it is correct.

Correct enough.

................<snip>....................

He also stated he was recruitable. Why question BPC after what looks like a couple attempted NK's on him?
I see no reason to stop questioning things. Would you like me to stop asking questions???

................<snip>....................

How can you think Laarz is probable town? He has barely made any posts at all!
So why are we allowing the lurking to go unabated??

Don't blame me for the town's poor play.
This is offensive to my people. Next thing your gonna want is for me to take responsibility for my own actions!!!!

I'm quite sure now you are part of a Tea Party sleeper cell.

I like it when you lot try to get in my head. I like to close my eyes and think of England.
I also like to think of France, and something else regarding underpants.

I'm also tired of being ignored. I get that enough in real life.

Vote:djmbbandie

Yes we can have different ascension mechanics. For instance ascended beings called the Ori, believe that they should be worshiped as Gods, and in fact punish those who don't worship them. They actually increase in power the more people who believe in them, and so directly intervene with humans as well as other races. The Ori are from a different galaxy than the other ascended.

The ascended not of the Ori (with a couple exceptions) don't believe in intervening with other mortals, and they will punish any ascended who tries to.

That alone could explain why Noodle can vote, as his claimed character is of the Ori, while Moar can't.

It's a big lore day, it seems. This seems to be a fairly succinct explanation, though I guess we still can't know this stuff for sure.

If Noodle is Ori then I wonder if that means some type of recruitment mechanic. The Ori have such a reliance on worship that I wonder if that comes into play with Noodle being able to be put in charge of some sort of group of worshipers.

Vote: CG

Since I'm going to die tonight might as well help the town. There are two anti-town factions. I know this for a fact.

You tease us with this tidbit and have been asked to expand or explain but all you do is this

Vote: Noodle

So I ask again do you want to help the town or not.

Vote: Moar

Why the vote on Moar noodle, is it because she may be able to ascend? is that a threat to you?

Clarity: I am a robot. ?bzzzz

So you were lying when you said you didn't know why you couldn't vote or post?

It's a big lore day, it seems. This seems to be a fairly succinct explanation, though I guess we still can't know this stuff for sure.

If Noodle is Ori then I wonder if that means some type of recruitment mechanic. The Ori have such a reliance on worship that I wonder if that comes into play with Noodle being able to be put in charge of some sort of group of worshipers.

Does noodle recuit these worshipers or are they just sitting there waiting for him to show up?

Is it worth pushing the no-lynch and waiting to see if BPC investigated me? Possibly. It makes the most sense from a town perspective. He doesn't necessarily need to do it tonight: What if he investigated me last night? If so, then me lynching myself not only deprives the town of a voter, but wastes his action.

But then again, I'm sure someone will come up with some ludicrous reason for why BPC and I are both scum and covering for each other.

Also, I'm kind of tired anyways. I'd rather be playing PoE.

Unvote: AnnualAntAnswers
Vote: Caluin Graye

I changed my mind, too. Bad Ash is probably scum. Drixx I still have a town read on, even though he's been stupid amounts of scummy this game. Even more than his usual. Kestegs, Numbers are likely town. Moar I'm leaning town, but don't put it past her to distance from a town lynch.

CGB, DJM, and Jcakes are probably scum. I highly suspect AAA too, but I'll admit my read might be biased.

I think this is where we start.

I understand this names me as scum as well, but if we are looking for a "what do we do now" this is a good place IMO to start looking. Strong player who was town.

@ Noodle
Could you please vote? Vote anyone,me, you, the Vatican.

Not to answer for my arch nemesis, but this is my assumption for why Noodle is voting Moar.

I don't know how to change people's mind about he CG lynch and my alignment. We have played so many of these games, and there are slips from people having quick topic information. The standard has been to follow through on these and they have been extremely accurate, apparently to a fault.

Starting with the assumed "slip" of Noodle coming back to life, and then spiraled for ME personally when he refused to further explain his role without me seeing how it would have helped anti-town members, and to be honest, I still don't understand why he withheld it. The information is WIFOM to scum as well as town.

If CG had slipped the lynch, I had absolutely zero intention of following it up again. At that point it was not a lynch I felt strongly about, but I was not given a good enough reason to unvote. There were a lot of other people on that lynch as well, and if I am being singled out for being the most vocal, I get it, but I am not anti-town and I made a mistake in pursuing the CG lynch. The threat of a slip when I had no other "scum reads" I took what I saw and went with it.

I'm headed for bed, got double shifts again starting monday, will try to post during my shift break tomorrow, good night.

For posterity purposes: If CG had slipped the lynch and Noodle came back like he did...I probably would have been all of him. But I had no idea that was going to happen and actually thought it very unlikely and had no plans of following up on CG.

The biggest conundrum for me is what to do with Noodle.

noodle, was the recruitable aspect to get you lynched? Were you trying to get lynched? What was your gameplan pre-death?

noodle, was the recruitable aspect to get you lynched? Were you trying to get lynched? What was your gameplan pre-death?

I have no idea if recruiting is even part of the game, to be honest. I assume it is, but haven't seen any direct evidence.

Once I was outed by the cop as neutral, the only thing that made sense to me was to try to present the least threat to anyone. Hoping that someone else would look like a more dangerous and tempting target. That's why I immediately cooperated.

I have no idea if recruiting is even part of the game, to be honest. I assume it is, but haven't seen any direct evidence.

Once I was outed by the cop as neutral, the only thing that made sense to me was to try to present the least threat to anyone. Hoping that someone else would look like a more dangerous and tempting target. That's why I immediately cooperated.

So you said you were recruitable to appear cooperative?

I never said I was recruitable. I don't know if I am, or if recruiting is part of the game. I've been labeled recruitable by others, who should probably get checked out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I said I was neutral, not recruitable. Big difference.

I went back and read, and I see where I assumed there was recruiting. I have not been told by TC that I am recruitable. Not have I seen anything to indicate recruiting is happening. It may be, but I Don't know about it.

There is a small problem with your explanation though Noodle. You keep saying you have been nothing but cooperative, yet you never told us you could ascend did you?

Could you answer me this, what would happen if we lynched you today?

On the phone, will make another post later today.

Town-IWantToUseNumbersInMyName, korialstraz, BipolarChemist,
Leaning Town-Drixx, Laarz, Moar
Unknown-flubbucket, Jcakes
Leaning scum-Noodle, AnnualAntAnswers, Bad Ash
Scum-CoolguyBad, djmbbandie

Someone asked for scum/town lists earlier?

Noodle, from the way you replied on the day we lynched you it seemed very evident that you admitted to being recruitable. That's essentially the opposite of appearing harmless. You say that was basically a mistake and/or misunderstanding. Is there any benefit to the town if we let you live? I'm also still very interested in hearing who you think we should kill in lieu of you.

Jcakes: Flub vote? why?

Sorry, long day, haven't gotten sleep in over 24 hours. Going to try to collect all my thoughts.

Most likely Town

IWantToUseNumbersInMyName (I was sure there were two NK attempts last night until CG's reveal. There's a chance Numbers has been keeping his NK powers under wrap to create an illusion to his claim, but for now we focus others)
BPC and Korial (obvious)

Reading as Town

Bad Ash (I understand his exactly what his intentions were yesterday. Seems to be making moves with a pro town agenda in mind)
Moar (I liked that she was strongly against CG's lynch. Yes there can be other intentions here also but there are better targets as of now)
Drixx (I actually went back and read games where Drixx was mafia when I was prepping for this game. I really don't know...his play seems similar, he's very outspoken and thorough with his thoughts no matter what side he plays. This is just a gut feeling)

Leaning towards Scum

djmbbandie (Now THIS is a player I feel like jumps on lynch trains and has not contributed heavily. No offense, please counter if you like)
Laarz (I feel like Laarz has been lurking. I remember playing with him before and he was a really strong player. However, it feels like this game he's only responded when forced upon. Today he's finally beginning to speak up...which is exactly what a lurking scum role would do)

Player we have to do something about

Noodle (There are too many possible roles/powers he could be. Something has to be done but not sure what. I don't think we can trust his contributions, as they've been proven as least semi-deceitful. Lynching him might be a waste of a day...but at the same time how could we just leave him alive?)

Seriously no idea at all

flubbucket (seems like an entertaining player...no read whatsoever besides that, seems like the type of player that you'd have to understand his game in order to read)

As for the rest, I'm not too sure but might dig deeper when I have time. AnnualAntAnswers, do you mind giving me a list of reads?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High