Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I don't want to put in a vote on Noodle yet because I'm still hoping we can find some useful information before the day ends. But if Noodle is unlynchable, maybe we can just have Numbers try to shoot him tonight. Apologies if someone mentioned it, but would there be a drawback to a move like that?

If we don't want to lynch Noodle, would we have enough time to switch? Who would be the most logical switch?

I don't want to put in a vote on Noodle yet because I'm still hoping we can find some useful information before the day ends. But if Noodle is unlynchable, maybe we can just have Numbers try to shoot him tonight. Apologies if someone mentioned it, but would there be a drawback to a move like that?

If we don't want to lynch Noodle, would we have enough time to switch? Who would be the most logical switch?

Hmm. probably dj, AAA, or myself I guess, since a number of people have voiced support for those lynches. In practical terms, those are probably the only people I would expect us to successfully switch to.

Jcakes: Flub vote? why?

I answered it in post 1043, but I'll repeat here. The main reason was to see if I got any reaction. Flubb feels like he is trying to fly under the radar a little, which is quite unlike him. I was also a little bored and about to head to bed.

I have no idea if recruiting is even part of the game, to be honest. I assume it is, but haven't seen any direct evidence.

Once I was outed by the cop as neutral, the only thing that made sense to me was to try to present the least threat to anyone. Hoping that someone else would look like a more dangerous and tempting target. That's why I immediately cooperated.

You say you have no idea, yet you seemed to think it was possible when you claimed. What changed?

Why do you need to make yourself out to be a less tempting target? What are you hiding?

I never said I was recruitable. I don't know if I am, or if recruiting is part of the game. I've been labeled recruitable by others, who should probably get checked out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Your claim from way back when begs to differ, as you seemed quite certain that there was a recruiting faction, and that it'd be possible to recruit you.

I went back and read, and I see where I assumed there was recruiting. I have not been told by TC that I am recruitable. Not have I seen anything to indicate recruiting is happening. It may be, but I Don't know about it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

So very convenient of you to go back and check, but neglect to bring with you the quotes. Well I did it for you, so let's have a look shall we.

Blast it, that's true. I say "Blast it" because I usually don't like to lay everything out this early. Although my role PM said "yet." Which tells me there is definitely at least one recruiting function. As it stands now, I have no win condition, no abilities, and no alignment. Which explains why I've only acted defensively - I don't know which, if any, team I will end up on. No sense in weakening a team I might end up joining, or helping a team I may end up opposing.

Wow, it's early for a role claim that doesn't involve Leo!

Did you hope people would forget this? I'm guessing your PM stating something about "yet" was your alignment, since you followed it up with there definitely being at least one recruiting faction.

Moar, I am the easy choice for a lynch on day two, which is exactly what you're advocating. This makes it extremely unlikely for me to be recruited tonight, as the recruiting team would be essentially throwing away their night action. So, the recruiting team can target someone else tonight, secure in the knowledge that you will be doing everything in your power to waste a lynch on me tomorrow.

You are playing right into their hands, and I'm struggling to believe it's unintentional. It seems more likely that you are advocating my death as a decoy, knowing that you will recruit someone else tonight, and attempt to get the town to waste their lynch on me tomorrow.

Trying to sow doubt about the validity of your lynch, when you know full well that as a neutral the town would have to deal with you at some point. I fail to see how that is pro-town play.

Considering I haven't been recruited by anyone, I can't say for certain there is a recruiter for any side. (Obviously it seems more likely that there is an anti-town recruiter only than both a pro and an anti town recruiter.) If there is a pro-town recruiter, it seems doubtful they would have recruited me anyway, given the prevailing opinion that I should be killed. I merely question the advisibility of taking out someone who doesn't pose a current risk and ignoring those who do.

And I'll ask again, how have I been "uncooperative"? I've been stuck with a crappy role, and have been completely up front about it. How would it be possible for me to be more cooperative?

Well you did cooperate, but as it turns out you weren't quite truthful now were you?

I am Adria. I have no idea what that means.

And you didn't bother to check. Real pro-town/cooperative like of you.

It seems to me Noodle, that you've done your absolute best to derail town from focusing on you, and only you know exactly why that benefits you. But it does feel very much like it benefits you in some way, and seeing as Bipolar got a neutral flip, then until someone confirms you as being town recruited, I'm inclined to believe it is to the detriment of town.

You've also made sure to say often and loudly that you've done nothing but cooperate. And let's not forget that you "don't like to lay everything out this early.", which as we clearly see from your resurrection you didn't do. You are not being truthful, and considering your play so far I'm not inclined to believe anything you say at this point, because you're playing to your own agenda. And given your neutral read, your subsequent posts sowing doubt, not coming clean on your role/abilities, claiming a very convenient win-con and last but definitely not least being oh so worried about being targeted by town. To me it reeks of caught scum that is only trying to obfuscate for town. The only thing you have going for you is the uncertainty of if a lynch on you will even work at this stage.

Yes we can have Numbers shoot him, but the drawback is can we trust Number's information if the shot is successful? The only ways we can do that is if Bipolar checks up on him, and Bipolar might not live, or if we lynch Numbers to test his claim. Or scum might target Numbers, knowing he intends to target Noodle and reveal the flip, thus we won't get the flip on either Noodle or Numbers. Probably other scenarios in which this can go wrong that I'm not thinking of atm.

I'm okey with djm, AA, flubbucket and you. Numbers as well I guess, but it'd be handy to have him around if he speaks the truth about his role. I'd actually not mind Laarz either, but he seems to be waking up now so maybe I can get a read on him.

Korial ... that was a Drixx-worthy Wall 'o text. Congratulations. I'm tearing up a little bit here.

lol Drixx. You should've seen the walls I posted in the ETF (Europe Trade Forum) OT thread a few years ago. You'd be crying cats and dogs. That's the saying isn't it?

So you were lying when you said you didn't know why you couldnt vote or post?

Not exactly, I was never told that it was my becoming a robot that did it. I just kinda did 2+2 equals its probablt because Im a robot.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Unvote: BA
Vote: Noodle

Doesn't seem like there will be a whole lot discussion going on, unless something changes towards the end of the day, so I'll go ahead and place my vote on Noodle. So far he is imo our best bet, despite the chance that he is unlynchable. Also I for one would like Numbers to attempt a shot at Noodle as well if the lynch fails. The chance of missing out on a flip is imo worth it for getting rid of Noodle.

I've been thinking, tomorrow might be our mass claim day. In fact had I known discussion would be kinda slow this day phase, I'd have pushed for it at the start of the day. We need more information to spark discussion. Despite our early success, we have far too many people barely posting, and the longer we wait, the more dead bodies we give to scum for fake claiming.

Today as been pretty lackluster, with Noodle, either he has become Anti-Town, or he's still Neutral as he says. Either way that's not town.

Having to lynch him a second time seems odd for balancing. I wouldn't expect him to have other powers, considering he came back. That would be an incredible amount of power.

I would personally choose DJM for lynch, simply for the lack of help coming from him. But a Noodle lynch is also perfectly acceptable.

I wouldn't mind at all seeing DJM go either, but I think for now Noodle poses a bigger threat, but maybe my judgement is clouded from knowing the lore behind his character.

No, I agree. We have nothing better to go off of today. There is still the possibility of recruitment, and I'd rather not take the chance.

Vote: Noodle

I answered it in post 1043, but I'll repeat here. The main reason was to see if I got any reaction. Flubb feels like he is trying to fly under the radar a little, which is quite unlike him. I was also a little bored and about to head to bed.

Sorry man, must have missed it. When I'm out like I was yesterday I check in regularly and read everything, but I don't always respond immediately so I forget details when I finally do get around to posting something. Thanks for answering.

Unvote: Bad Ash

Vote: djmbbandie

If we have multiple reasonable lynch targets for today, I feel that it's safer for us to go after noodle tomorrow. If he's scum and/or a survivor, it seems quite unreasonable for him to be lynch immune period, but he could very well have limited immunity. That immunity would most reasonably give him protection for just today imo, or have limited uses. If his immunity would just be for today, we might as well lynch our 2nd target today and noodle tomorrow. If he's immune a certain number of times, then we don't actually lose anything by not lynching him today, we just find out tomorrow that he has at least one immunity, with less obfuscation by other possible reasons for a lynch to fail.

Well at least you came along and provided a small distraction from work! Doing image editing with paint for access card designs suck balls. Especially when I'm not a graphical designer for crying out loud.... -.-

Why do I accept all these dumb requests?

@Numbers: Not sure if I agree. The way I see it, we should try and deal with Noodle sooner rather than later, as he is more or less standing in the way of of town victory (from my POV), and also is causing a bigger distraction to town than who our alternate lynch targets should be. Besides if the lynch fails, you can just gun him down can't you?

@Numbers: Not sure if I agree. The way I see it, we should try and deal with Noodle sooner rather than later, as he is more or less standing in the way of of town victory (from my POV), and also is causing a bigger distraction to town than who our alternate lynch targets should be. Besides if the lynch fails, you can just gun him down can't you?

Unless he's immune to nk's and lynches on the first day after his return, which isn't at all unreasonable imo. I'm pretty sure when I shoot someone it's basically the same as an NK, bulletproof and such would stop it. :p

Unless he's immune to nk's and lynches on the first day after his return, which isn't at all unreasonable imo. I'm pretty sure when I shoot someone it's basically the same as an NK, bulletproof and such would stop it. :p

This is my only concern with Noodle as well. I am fine voting him if it comes to it, but I can see him evading it which is why resurrected players can be so fickle. But if it's something that needs to be done to be able to eliminate him now or down the road, I think it's better to do it sooner rather than later.

I would vote for dj, but I think we need to deal with the elephant in the room first.

We can all sit her and speculate and theorize on how a lynch and/or NK may or may not work, but the fact is we won't know until we try. And the longer he's alive, the more of a distraction he can be.

As for the rest, I'm not too sure but might dig deeper when I have time. AnnualAntAnswers, do you mind giving me a list of reads?

Having never played mafia before I'm not really sure I could put together a comprehensive list. To this point in the game I've just been trying to question anything that strikes me as odd or unclear. This strategy seemed to be effective but yesterday CG got really defensive and accusatory when I asked for clarification and I took this as evidence that he was trying to play some sort of game and voted against him. As we know, CG didn't flip scum so now I'm not as certain that I have a solid method of rooting out scum after I've seen a townie behave very strangely as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High