Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Probably not tonight. If noodle's lynch fails, I don't see a reason to kill my ability to vote tomorrow if it turns out he's just going to evade everything thrown at him today. If his lynch succeeds, I might shoot dj, but again, probably not. I would really like to hear BPC's last result as well...unless it was just a sanity check, which is possible. :p

@Bipolar: I still want to see the full list of all your investigations and the results before days end. Nothing good can come out of you keeping it any longer. The mafia already knows who is town. Or is there a scenario I'm not seeing here?

Noodle - Neutral
Pyro - Anti town
Moar - Town
Caluin Graye - Town
Korialstraz - Town

The probablility of two mafia factions is high. I would like some clarification from DJM, but I don't know if that will happen.

Vote: Noodle

I mean I think it's already pretty obvious that Noodle isn't going to cooperate. Only worry I have is if he's going to ascend in after tomorrow again. If so, that's going to be a huge issue for town because our options to deal with him then may be quite low.

Highly unlikely that he will ascend again, based on a lore standpoint. He didn't claim Daniel afterall so. :p

Probably not tonight. If noodle's lynch fails, I don't see a reason to kill my ability to vote tomorrow if it turns out he's just going to evade everything thrown at him today. If his lynch succeeds, I might shoot dj, but again, probably not. I would really like to hear BPC's last result as well...unless it was just a sanity check, which is possible. :p

I like this answer. Although before you decide not to attempt a shot at Noodle, you should see if TC can confirm if you will still be vote restricted if the shot fails.

Noodle - Neutral
Pyro - Anti town
Moar - Town
Caluin Graye - Town
Korialstraz - Town

The probablility of two mafia factions is high. I would like some clarification from DJM, but I don't know if that will happen.

Thank you.

What is your reason for believing we have 2 mafia factions? It's looking more and more like there is only 1, at least based on the NK's. Barring some great doc play that is. Are you suggesting that the other faction might only be recruiting?

Noodle has been locked. Day ends in 2 hours.

Not sure if it is worth more of us voting, but just in case

Unvote: Flubbucket
Vote: Noodle

“You need to help me, and as I told you before, this does you absolutely no good.â€

“Well this time I have a better idea. This time instead of shooting you, I am going to trap you in this little box here that Carter gave me, then rocket you towards the sun. Not sure exactly how it works, but it should solve our problem.â€

â€You can not be serious.â€

â€Yes I can. I just choose not to. Some of the time.â€

“With your insolence, you are dooming not just your world, but all of humanity.â€

“I think big.â€

Noodle has been lynched. He was Adria. Survivor. Neutral.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

“General, there appears to be a problem.

“I've found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."

“That will likely be ineffective. A man is missing, and is presumed to be deceased.â€

“I really wish things would just start calming down around here.â€

“It is unlikely to calm down. It is, in fact, highly likely that things will calm up.â€

BipolarChemist has been killed.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

Players alive:
1. Laarz
2. Bad Ash
3. djmbbandie
4. flubbucket
5. AnnualAntAnswers
6. CoolguyBad
7. Jcakes
8. Moar
9. Drixx
10. korialstraz
11. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch someone and 7 to lock them.

I was afraid of this happening, but I guess it was inevitable. Since Bipolar's last post was wanting some clarification out of DJM, I guess that's as good a place to start as any. Anything you want to share DJM?

And don't forget people, it's a good day to start claiming.

Interesting that we didn't get BPC's info. Might mean that he will ascend also or do whatever TC has come up with.

My full claim. Rodney NcKay. I will ascend if lynched if I have voted every day. When ascended I will not be able to vote and I won't be able to be killed.

Djmbbandie has been pretty quiet lately. I had a fairly town read on him early in the game but there has been so little to go on since then.

I think we did the right thing with Noodle yesterday. He was telling us the truth it seems, but he gave us no indication that he would play pro-town even to his detriment. A survivor is something scum want around at the end game because the survivor doesn't care who wins and will gladly go along with the mafia. Noodle as somewhat combative survivor I don't think would have played it out pro-town.

My biggest concern is that we may be near or even at MYLO. Assuming 5-6 (25% roughly at start) scum spread on what we've been assuming is 2 teams, but only 2 lynched. Unless there was crossfire in the nights somewhere, that leaves potentially 3-4 left which means we have to be super careful about putting votes on. If there's only one faction, we're in worse shape than if there is 2. One faction means we could go into tomorrow with as many as 4 scum and only 5 townies. If there is even one more scum member than expected, that means today is MYLO.

@Numbers - You have suggested you might shoot DJ for 2-3 nights running now and have not. What are you waiting for to decide? I know your first shot hit a town power role but that seems to be because said power role swapped himself with who you targeted. If you're being honest, it wasn't your fault.

@Korial - I concur that today is probably a good day for a claim seeing how close we potentially are to the end. I am Paul Emerson and I lack any special abilities.

@Moar - When did we get night kill flips previously?

As I said yesterday, I mostly don't want to lose my vote when were in such a potentially vulnerable position. If djm is town, and I shoot him, and scum kills someone else(besides me), were left with -3 town votes for tomorrow. If we mislynch, that's -4. That puts us in a very bad spot if I'm wrong. BPC lived so long that I had some hope that he might somehow make it through another night so we could get some confirmation on scum, so at least a poor shot by me wouldn't be so hugely detrimental to the town. I think I may have waited too long to shoot now though, and I really don't know if shooting at all would be in the towns best interests at this point.

I forgot to vote. I will do so now. I like to get that out of the way early.

I will probably change that to any of AAA, Drixx, Numbers.

Vote: Djmbandie

Djmbbandie has been pretty quiet lately. I had a fairly town read on him early in the game but there has been so little to go on since then.

I think we did the right thing with Noodle yesterday. He was telling us the truth it seems, but he gave us no indication that he would play pro-town even to his detriment. A survivor is something scum want around at the end game because the survivor doesn't care who wins and will gladly go along with the mafia. Noodle as somewhat combative survivor I don't think would have played it out pro-town.

My biggest concern is that we may be near or even at MYLO. Assuming 5-6 (25% roughly at start) scum spread on what we've been assuming is 2 teams, but only 2 lynched. Unless there was crossfire in the nights somewhere, that leaves potentially 3-4 left which means we have to be super careful about putting votes on. If there's only one faction, we're in worse shape than if there is 2. One faction means we could go into tomorrow with as many as 4 scum and only 5 townies. If there is even one more scum member than expected, that means today is MYLO.

@Numbers - You have suggested you might shoot DJ for 2-3 nights running now and have not. What are you waiting for to decide? I know your first shot hit a town power role but that seems to be because said power role swapped himself with who you targeted. If you're being honest, it wasn't your fault.

@Korial - I concur that today is probably a good day for a claim seeing how close we potentially are to the end. I am Paul Emerson and I lack any special abilities.

@Moar - When did we get night kill flips previously?

Really Drixx?!?!

I see eleven players left and you're already talking about MYLO and junk.

Is the sky falling???

As I said yesterday, I mostly don't want to lose my vote when were in such a potentially vulnerable position. If djm is town, and I shoot him, and scum kills someone else(besides me), were left with -3 town votes for tomorrow. If we mislynch, that's -4. That puts us in a very bad spot if I'm wrong. BPC lived so long that I had some hope that he might somehow make it through another night so we could get some confirmation on scum, so at least a poor shot by me wouldn't be so hugely detrimental to the town. I think I may have waited too long to shoot now though, and I really don't know if shooting at all would be in the towns best interests at this point.

That's a surprisingly cogent and pro-town answer.

Really Drixx?!?!

I see eleven players left and you're already talking about MYLO and junk.

Is the sky falling???

By all means feel free to disagree or point out where I went wrong. I put my thoughts out fairly detailed on that so that if my thinking was flawed, it could be pointed out. Is there some reason you want to cast doubt on our situation possibly being precarious? It seems to me that scum would want us to believe we have plenty of margin for error, and I want to make sure we don't get complacent.

That is, by the way, one of the reasons I asked numbers what I did. He seems to realize how potentially precarious our position is.

That said we could be in a better position than the worst case, but don't you think we ought to operate from a worst case assumption?

@Moar - Your list of people you will vote for doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Earlier you said that you just operate on gut feeling, so maybe you can't explain it, but I figured I'd give a try to engage you and see if you can poke holes in my thinking on your list.

AAA - The only real reason to suspect him at this point is the day 1 play where Pharphis went after him. Pharphis flipped zombie and as far as I can tell the only reason AAA is on the suspect list is an assumption that Pharphis was busing his friend. I haven't done a thorough re-read recently but I don't recall anything overtly scummy about AAA.

Numbers - I found numbers claim to be very suspect when he made it, and I even made a case against him because I didn't see how we could ever actually test him, but over the time since his claim, he seems more and more townie. His decision to withhold his remaining vig shot(s) and explanation of such strikes me as very townie. I will grant that he could be scum waiting to use his shot(s) at just the right time, but more and more his play has shifted town vibe.

Myself - Obviously me evaluating myself is going to be pure WIFOM, so I can only point you to my claim and ask you to evaluate my play. I hope if you take the time you'll see I've been working to try and find and eliminate scum/zombies.

Town might actually win this one....

As most of you by now have concluded, I'm a zombie. That is the only way that I know that there are at least two anti-town factions.

The only thing I was really bummed about this game was that zombies didn't have a QT and that we didn't have an awesome night infection power...

Vote: djmbbandie

Town might actually win this one....

As most of you by now have concluded, I'm a zombie. That is the only way that I know that there are at least two anti-town factions.

The only thing I was really bummed about this game was that zombies didn't have a QT and that we didn't have an awesome night infection power...

Vote: djmbbandie

Erm ... I actually had you listed as a probable investigator when you claimed to know for sure there were two anti-town factions. I cannot see why a pro-town player would make the post you just did, but I'm also extremely concerned about what would motivate you to just give up without any real pressure on you.

This feel like a trap to anyone else?

Erm ... I actually had you listed as a probable investigator when you claimed to know for sure there were two anti-town factions. I cannot see why a pro-town player would make the post you just did, but I'm also extremely concerned about what would motivate you to just give up without any real pressure on you.

This feel like a trap to anyone else?

Two thoughts. 1) trap. 2) zombie hoping to identify the other anti-town faction(assuming there is one) based on how they vote here.

I was going to ask you about your thoughts regarding dj drixx, since you went to the trouble of saying something about everyone moar suspected EXCEPT for the person moar voted for.

Dj's post is very interesting, in that it both gives us a reason to want to kill him now, with his insinuation of his awesome night infection power, and makes us want to lynch someone else, because he so obviously wants to be lynched.

Okay...interesting, but I'd like to finish my claim first before addressing DJM's statement. As I said, I am Tamara Johansen, medic. I do not have the power to save or heal, but my role comprises of curing zombie afflicted individuals. I was told that not all zombies can be cured. That's why if you look back, you can see me debating with BA that I believed not all zombies are equal and that there may be an "overlord" or boss zombie or something of that sort.

Its a pain to look at my inbox while on mobile so I'm going to try my best stating who I attempted to cure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High