Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Night 1 - CG (played with him before)
Night 2 - Drixx (Like I stated, I went back and read games where he was mafia so I wanted to check him out)
Night 3 - Goryani (It was a little interesting this night...BPC and Noodle both just came out so I wasn't sure if I should target them. I had no idea if Noodle was recruited on the same night that I attempted to cure, if it would go through. That was working under the assumption that he was a recruit target. So I figured I would wait one day before targetting him but he was lynched the next day)
Night 4 - Bad Ash (When BA said to CG "you're claiming you were saved by doc?" And then put a vote on him, I initially thought that BA was Siler and I had cured him and that we had caught CG in a slip, which is why I jumped on that train. After BA didnt seem to push on that statement, I was on the verge of pulling my vote, but still kept it for all the reasons I had stated earlier, not going over that again.)
Night 5 - Kestegs (no real reason...I wanted to get a better read on the outspoken players because lurkers are always in danger of getting lynched anyways)
Night 6 - Laarz (In retrospect I should have targetted DJM...but I figured since he was a lynch target, it'd be better if I go on someone else. One that might survive late.)

I just wanted everyone to get a sense of my attempts. I'm sure TC was looking at my PMs and thinking "Idiot...I gave you an important role and you're being absolutely useless for town by targetting all the wrong people". I assume what that's what he was thinking because he seems like a mean person. Haha j/k (or am I?)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

Interesting that we didn't get BPC's info. Might mean that he will ascend also or do whatever TC has come up with.

My full claim. Rodney NcKay. I will ascend if lynched if I have voted every day. When ascended I will not be able to vote and I won't be able to be killed.

You got flips on other people that got NK'd. Normally I'd take this as a scum slip, but I have you pegged as town.

Ugh, seriously? DJ claims zombie while CgB claims zombie curing? *sigh* Everything just went to hell in front of me. I have no idea what to do.

DJs claim feels kind of like a VI ploy to me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone give up just like that without there being something fishy going on.

As for me. As I claimed earlier, I am Daniel Jackson. I have an ability, but don't want to share it just yet because once I do it becomes very easy for anti-town to negate.

I assume what that's what he was thinking because he seems like a mean person. Haha j/k (or am I?)

This is your second or third of my games you are playing? You should know by now that I'm not a nice person. Heck, one of my games has the record for most mod kills.

My name is Bates and I'm a role cop. I can confirm that djm is a zombie but the cbg reveal is interesting and I never investigated him. I'm out for now will post full reveal when I get back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am Carolyn Lam, Doctor.

Protected
N1 CG
N2 kestegs
N3 BPC
N4 CG
N5 myself
N6 BPC

No idea why it didn't work N6 on BPC, thoughts?
I will be here for a while but have to work a double tomorrow as well, should taper off after that and be back to normal for me.

Oh, and I already claimed, but I'll put it in here: Ronald Greer, vigilante, shoots at night, can't vote the day after I shoot.

Claims so far, along with BPC's results:

1. Laarz-doc
2. Bad Ash-role cop
3. djmbbandie-zombie
4. flubbucket-?
5. AnnualAntAnswers-?
6. CoolguyBad-medic(zombie curing)
7. Jcakes-has ability, won't share
8. Moar-ascends if lynched, town
9. Drixx-vt
10. korialstraz-android guy, town
11. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName-vig

CgB: what form did your results come in? Just no effect if someone isn't a zombie, or a cured if they were? And, does your curing prevent further infection or are you unaware of that?
Laarz: not working on BPC last night is really weird. You'd think if they had a strongman it would have been used earlier. 1st thought, perhaps night before last they recruited someone who became a strongman, and so they used it because they finally had the ability to?
BA: Any confirmation on any roles beyond dj's zombification?

I'm a bit concerned that moar could be a godfather. I'm still pretty sure she's town, but her specific role claim is a very good one to dissuade the town from lynching her, and it was made for no reason early on. I'm more concerned about flub and AAA's silence regarding their roles so far today though. Scum waiting to see what everyone claims before they claim? Seems unnecessary when they have all those kills to go off of, which I would assume give them full flips. The one kill I have from a nk gave me a full flip.

CgB: what form did your results come in? Just no effect if someone isn't a zombie, or a cured if they were? And, does your curing prevent further infection or are you unaware of that?

I have not received any notification of any sort which leads me to believe that I've either failed as a medic or successful cures don't result in notice.

Town might actually win this one....

As most of you by now have concluded, I'm a zombie. That is the only way that I know that there are at least two anti-town factions.

The only thing I was really bummed about this game was that zombies didn't have a QT and that we didn't have an awesome night infection power...

Vote: djmbbandie

So are you claiming to just be giving up and killing yourself?

Oh, and I already claimed, but I'll put it in here: Ronald Greer, vigilante, shoots at night, can't vote the day after I shoot.

Claims so far, along with BPC's results:

1. Laarz-doc
2. Bad Ash-role cop
3. djmbbandie-zombie
4. flubbucket-?
5. AnnualAntAnswers-?
6. CoolguyBad-medic(zombie curing)
7. Jcakes-has ability, won't share
8. Moar-ascends if lynched, town
9. Drixx-vt
10. korialstraz-android guy, town
11. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName-vig

Laarz: not working on BPC last night is really weird. You'd think if they had a strongman it would have been used earlier. 1st thought, perhaps night before last they recruited someone who became a strongman, and so they used it because they finally had the ability to?
BA: Any confirmation on any roles beyond dj's zombification?

I'm a bit concerned that moar could be a godfather. I'm still pretty sure she's town, but her specific role claim is a very good one to dissuade the town from lynching her, and it was made for no reason early on. I'm more concerned about flub and AAA's silence regarding their roles so far today though. Scum waiting to see what everyone claims before they claim? Seems unnecessary when they have all those kills to go off of, which I would assume give them full flips. The one kill I have from a nk gave me a full flip.

I can confirm Drixx, Numbers, Laarz.

Night 1 I investigated Drixx and got vanilla, mainly because the last couple of games I had a very difficult read

Night 2 I investigated Noodle and got no result. I would have loved to look him up night 1, but we are such a high risk bus driver pair on night 1 that I couldn't. had planned on investigating him again on night 3 to confirm a failed result (didn't want to blow my cover when there could have been many reasons for the no result) until BPC came forward with his alignment investigations during the day.

Night 3 I investigated Laarz and got doctor (had 0 intention of revealing this info today until he came out and did it himself). I thought Gory was acting so scummy and I wanted to see if there was any connection with Laarz who he gave the voting stick to.

Night 4 I investigated Numbers and got vigilante because his claim had many people wondering if it was true. (hence why I got angry about him thinking I was scum on the CG lynch when I've been the only one who hasn't been gunning for his head)

Night 5 I investigated Moar and got no result (I investigated her because I had absolutely no read on her. I was going to come forward with this, but before I could post she claimed she will ascend if lynched, same as Noodle which got the same result) no idea what to think of this, but if I didn't believe her about ascending, I would have come forward with this. Not sure what to think about this.

Last night I investigated DJM and got Zombie. He seemed like a natural target because of his chances of being a lynch target today and I thought we needed to get a good lynch in today and wanted to be sure.

So, if we accept BA as town, we have flub, AAA, Dj, CGB, and jcakes as concerns. Maybe more as well, depending on what that no result means this time. Ya know, so far this whole claiming thing has done nothing to narrow down my scum list at least. :/

I was commissioning new switchgear yesterday so I was trapped at work....with too many chiefs!!!!

I voted for djmbbandie yesterday and I have no problem doing so today.

Vote: djmbbandie

I see Bad Ash's "investigation" results as a reiteration of the claims previously stated.

Why no new information Bad Ash??

I see Bad Ash's "investigation" results as a reiteration of the claims previously stated.

Sorry that people who I investigated, a zombie gave up and self proclaimed, and a doctor came out as well while I wasn't around to post? I had every intention of letting the doctor and the group decide if I should name who he was and djm was my first priority for posting today. I check on my phone when I don't have time to go into a full reveal and see that this is exactly the reaction people will have. So I claim without my nightly details until I am home because I don't want any more proverbial poo to hit the fan and Laarz has already outed himself by the time I get home. The day is very young and I wasn't here F5ing the forum at 4pm. Not really going to apologize for that.

Also, did you already know that Drixx was vanilla? Did you know that Moar garnered the same result as Noodle? Do we take it at face value or do we look into it further? Are you just going to say "I got a post restriction, now lets see who we can put the focus on?" and leave it at that, or are you going to tell us what that restriction is?

Another side note, my investigation list wasn't pertinent to people claiming ahead of time. If you want to discredit me because I couldn't access the forums from my phone till four hours into the day phase, and then follow up three hours later when I wasn't home, then that is pretty lame and I will immediately question your motives. As discussed in many games, I wouldn't lie about real life commitments, and the fact that this early in the day it's an issue is kinda ridiculous.

Also @flub

Who would you have investigated if you were a role cop and why? I'd love to hear specifics. When would you come out and claim? Would you do it if you were making daily scum lists? Would you do it if you had gotten one failed result? Would you do it if you clear your name by saying you know who the doc is? Would you do it without catching scum?

I am comfortable with who I investigated because everyone had a rhyme and a reason behind it. My only regret is not being more efficient with the role, but the way the game played out, I don't know if I would change a single one.

Well, I can see where flub is coming from BA, if you had even one investigation of someone who hadn't claimed yet, it would've been much easier to believe (I may or may not as of now). Two people haven't claimed and Jcakes hasn't shared his ability. If one of them keeps their mouth shut and you investigate and come out with the correct results, it may make your claim a little more substantial. The only way is if you were both scum, but then we'd still have a connection between you two. It may be too risky during a LYLO/MYLO situation though, which I agree with Drixx that we have to assume.

Alternatively we can lynch BA and even if he would come up town, that would verify 4 townies.

If we're assuming LYLO/MYLO, then DJM's reveal might be a trap. But we were already gunning for him today...maybe he's trying to pull a WIFOM move and make us THINK that there will be consequences of lynching him? No idea...I don't think we should lock him yet.

I'm just throwing thoughts out there but in the end, I don't really see how we can keep DJM alive after his statements. Would really like to hear from him first, and whether he's "admitting" to just giving up the game.

So, if we accept BA as town, we have flub, AAA, Dj, CGB, and jcakes as concerns. Maybe more as well, depending on what that no result means this time. Ya know, so far this whole claiming thing has done nothing to narrow down my scum list at least. :/

I am in no hurry to accept BA as town. Reason being it is very common that mafia get an investigative ability and often if town has an alignment cop, mafia get a role / ability cop.

I guess I'll reveal my ability, it is not like I've had any luck with it anyway.

Detect Zombie: If the first person I vote for each day quotes that post within 7 posts (mod posts don't count), I am informed that they are a Zombie.

I didn't want to reveal my ability because it makes it too easy for people to avoid.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High