The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Re: The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Although I believe we have a nice little quandary: If Bad Ash is telling the truth, then CG is a pro-town investigator. Problem is, how could one pro-town investigator discover Sathoris as a townie, while the other one discover him as scum?

Although I believe we have a nice little quandary: If Bad Ash is telling the truth, then CG is a pro-town investigator. Problem is, how could one pro-town investigator discover Sathoris as a townie, while the other one discover him as scum?

Of course there are always sanity issues with cops, and being 3 of them makes it much more likely that one is insane. Can't be naive, paranoid, or insane though.

Which only leaves a random cop (gets random results) but that is verging on bastard modding to even put one of those in a game IMO.

P1: Bad Ash is the Cop
P2: Bad Ash says Sathoris is townie
P3: CG is the only candidate for BA's "pro town investigator"
P4: CG says Sathoris is scum
C1: Sathoris is both townie and scum (recruit?)
C2: A townie or neutral lied about their role (P3 is false)
C3: One, or quite possibly both, of BA and CG are lying through their teeth

Now I'm starting to get seriously confused.

BA = investigator, spots other pro town investigator, spots mafia, claims sath is town, spots mafia - seems protown to me.
CG = pro town investigator, meets wincon, contradicts BA's claim about sath - and finally: won't tell town anything at all - does not seem very protown to me, even though he got confirmed pro town, by wht I consider to be a protown cop..

Now I'm starting to get seriously confused.

BA = investigator, spots other pro town investigator, spots mafia, claims sath is town, spots mafia - seems protown to me.
CG = pro town investigator, meets wincon, contradicts BA's claim about sath - and finally: won't tell town anything at all - does not seem very protown to me, even though he got confirmed pro town, by wht I consider to be a protown cop..

Repeated my self..

So I'll soon be off.

I'm gonna change my vote from frozzzen to CG. It seems like either CG or BA is lying - lynching either one of the will confirm a lot about both. However, CG haven't contributed to town in anyway that a pro-town player would, so I'll rather vote for him than BA. I still find frozzzen suspicious, but I think we'll get more info out of lynching CG.

Unvote: frozzzen
Vote: Caluin Graye

So I'll soon be off.

I'm gonna change my vote from frozzzen to CG. It seems like either CG or BA is lying - lynching either one of the will confirm a lot about both. However, CG haven't contributed to town in anyway that a pro-town player would, so I'll rather vote for him than BA. I still find frozzzen suspicious, but I think we'll get more info out of lynching CG.

Vote: Caluin Graye

Really?

I thought we were all agreed that frozzen or BA needed to go.

So what? Now we are waiting CG to claim or what? Considering pile of contradiction I hope you won't buy that claim even if it happens. But it won't. Whoever claims that role will die with Bad Ash if he goes lynched and turns out scum.

I believe that my case on him is pretty solid and any further, I would just repeat myself. I say we lynch Bad Ash if no one takes claim of pro town investigative role.

Sathoris, you said we need to lynch Ash if he refuses to reveal that role. He won't. He said it multiple times. Time to switch vote? What I'm afraid is that we won't get enough votes to close Bad Ash if people start walking on thin line between lynch or not.

FoE you are now tagged as scum in my book. This day is pretty much in either - me or Bad Ash had to go. I'd trust you more to leave vote for me in ignorance, and not on Bad Ash. Now it looks like you are moving field of votes to another direction - if Ash turns out scum then you are his buddy and you will fall with him as well. You are covering Ash far too much today for my taste, and switching votes now won't help you in my opinion.

Yes, a no lynch today would be terrible. Ash had plenty of opportunities to come forward, as does his supposed investigator. I can only conclude it's all been a lie.

Vote: Bad Ash

I can see a case for voting for any of Bad Ash, CG, Sathoris, or frozzzen. Any one should give us information. Personally I favour one of Bad Ash or CG to sort out their contradictory information on Sathoris, while it appears there has been a consensus to go after either Bad Ash or frozzzen. The common factor here is Bad Ash, and I could well believe he's lying.

Action packed day. I agree that at this point in the game we should put every information we have on the table. Even though I do not like the fact that Bad Ash still wants to keep his investigation result to himself, he at least have his reasoning, and he has much more credit than frozzzen imo.

I also don't like the fact that frozzzen is laying out his claim as proved, as it is nowhere near being proven. He is first claiming that he killed omg (one of the 2 kills that Jason didn't claim to have in this entire game), than he is insisting BA to answer on why he is alive, as if we had townies dying left and right during the process. Also I find it way more interesting that Jason is still alive since he claimed on day 2, but he still made it a huge issue that BA is alive. I find it a bit contradicting and an indication of him knowing more than what he is revealing right now.

If we are to test a claim, I would rather see frozzzen get lynched to get the info. If frozzzen's claim is true and Bad Ash doesn't have the answers tomorrow, than he can go next. Also in the case that Bad Ash telling the truth, one more night of investigation can make all the difference for the town.

Vote: frozzzen

I am guessing no one got 2 roles. Everyone claiming town has already put a role to their name, so I doubt they are investigators, and I doubt even more that a town investigator would claim neutral, not when the masons seem to be rather effective at killing them off :p This leaves CG, who has contradicted you.

Secondly why would you cover for this Pro-town investigative role that is supposedly weaker than you? Seems odd to be willing to die for that.

Thirdly, why did you investigate me again last night? I can kinda see it as town, but it also seems a good way to waste time as scum. Especially after the confirmation on Drixx.

I believe that's 4 votes on Bad Ash. Let's just hope if he flips town that we have enough time to go after the scum.

Just when you think people are going to start agreeing with each other!

I'll hold my vote, as getting someone 1 away from lock seems dangerous at this point. I can still go either way though (frozzzen or BA) I think they both basically give the same info, but BA is more risky as he claimed PR. Then again I feel he is slightly more likely to be scum.

I make the current vote tally:

Bad Ash - 3 (Gwaihir, Jason Maher, frozzzen)
Caluin Graye - 3 (Sathoris, kestegs, FredOfErik)
frozzzen - 2 (Bad Ash, NacRuno)

Sathoris never unvoted CG that I can see, making his subsequent votes void.

For the record, people should stop seeing CG's claim on me as one that holds any merit. In my view he's either a trolling neutral or straightout scum. I've been going over this whole debate again and again it just doesn't make any sense.

I'll cast my vote near the end of the day on the highest wagon. The only morality in a cruel world is chance.

Unvote: Caluin Graye

Kestegs, why, WHY did he lie about pro town investigative power role? Why didn't that investigative role come forward to clean Ash, give town loads of info, point at me for being scum trying to incriminate Bas Ash. All, and all that would be in favor of town.

There is only one reason in my book. There is no such role. Ash is scum. How more obvious do i need to be?

Sath, fix plz.

Yes, a no lynch today would be terrible. Ash had plenty of opportunities to come forward, as does his supposed investigator. I can only conclude it's all been a lie.

Then why are you even doubting and holding back? Just moments ago you were sold to lynch Ash.

Perhaps because I pointed out the vote wouldn't count (maybe he'd been bankng on no-one noticing)?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High