The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Re: The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

So, is there an intention to continue this SPF Mafia revival?

Not from my part. However, I hear that Gorny wants to go ahead with a Christmas themed game over here. (he just wants to host more games than I do)

So, is there an intention to continue this SPF Mafia revival?

Fine by me.

As TC mentioned, Gorny said he wants to run an Xmas one. Other than that feel free to do them.

As mentioned in some other thread, I'm taking a break from mafia for a while. So if anyone wants help hosting a game here, look me up and I'll do my best to help.

I'd like to try hosting a round at some point.

It wouldn't be mafia, but quite similar in practice. I'd say it compares fairly well to Mafia/Werewolf having played both IRL. I'd need a little time to work out some of the mechanics though, so I had been thinking of asking if I could run it in the New Year anyway? Perhaps after Gorny's round if no one else wants to host Mafia first?

Would be interested to hear what people think. :)

That was a lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the chaos. Zemaj, I voted for you, because my post restriction was that I had to start each day voting for whoever's name appeared at the top of the 'Living' list. A pretty subtle restriction, which would have been a bit more clear if the order of names was shuffled on a daily basis.

First mafia game for me, and I enjoyed it a lot :) thanks for hosting TC, I'm afraid you got me hooked on this thing..

Haha, oh CG you so funny....

The one who gets the last laugh, something something.

Thanks TC for hosting. It turns out I didn't get enough time to post due to work and the day ending before I could get home and post, so I apologize to my team for getting lynched so quickly.

That and I posted without reading, which led me to vote for bob the builder two posts after he called for people to stop voting for me so I would have a chance to post... Yeah, it looked bad. Plus his avatar is butters, and who could vote for butters?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High