The PvP Thread

I have a spare Cham. I already have a 1.07 Shako and a Valk Wing socketed with one.
Is there any other obvious candidate for a Cham rune that I am missing?

@maxicek For PvP specifically? Otherwise for PvM there's plenty... my order would be Griffon's, Andy's, GFace... but I'm a Java aficionado, otherwise maybe some other order. :)

@Gripphon yeah I'm not trying to get 2x +6 LS or anything but would like to get at least something like +5 or +4 in faster claw and ideally 2 sockets. Both my rare +4 LS claws are Suwayyahs. So if I can't get +5 or +6, at least for WSM bugging I'd like some faster offhand claw.

This weekend I'm out it seems and next will probably be a bit tricky for me tbh, but I'll try.. at least I'm back in Europe then. :)

Mainly for PvP at the moment, but if it is useful for both that is also interesting.

Friday and Sat pvp. You rolling?

I will bring Joanna.

I will also attempt to stream pvp. I have been working on youtube streaming stuff so people might see it from the inside. Still not sure if it will work but let's see.

And yeah, regarding trapper claws, I don't even have 5/5 claws. Mine are 4/5 and they are enough to kill just about anything in moor :D I'm still kinda split between investing points into fade or mindblast of fireblast. This is really hard to figure out properly. Perhaps one day.

Can't say there is a candidate for Cham, perhaps some rather fancy option. Griffon's for Javazon is an option, but Ravenfrost is otherwise just too hard to skip. Maybe circlet for some build that tries hard not to use Raven? Dunno.

PvP tomorrow, might join saturday too.

I think Fireblast is just too weak to be worth investing points compared to what Fade and Mindblast offer. Perhaps if you want to specialize in spellcaster killing.

Last edited:
Does anyone have recommendation for a free video editing software that doesn't have ridiculous watermarks? I can record PvP but need a program to collect them for an upload and reduce size.

OBS is great, I thought everyone is using it. :)

GL & HF this weekend, unfortunately I’m travelling again. Next weekend I’m back but looking busy as I said.. hopefully will be able to join the fun soon thereafter!

Does anyone have recommendation for a free video editing software that doesn't have ridiculous watermarks? I can record PvP but need a program to collect them for an upload and reduce size.
It seems the software from your graphiccard producer can be good as well.

OBS is great tho

Thank you, guys. I'll give it a try, for some reason couldn't use it.

Anyway. PvP when?

EDIT: Host down.

Up. GL :D

I've set up the stream. Expect some mild problems since this is first time me doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicek
Amazing games guys. 2v2s were really good. Haven't had so much fun in d2 since ages.
Same time same place tomorrow.

Playing with Grip, Froz and Nagisa? There was some serious skill involved. Other than Froz playing without nopickup ofc..

I have a long drive to cover tomorrow, but I'll try to be here in the evening.

GG's!

I would like to play with a trapsin. need barb and druid.

has anyone a low req infinity? (maybe i will just take my eth thresher)

I don't know how to gear her else, do I need a 2 trap/20 fc amulet?

Well fought everyone. Another perspective of fights

@d2lover
Infinity for trapper? Claw claw is standard, can't really do much with infinity. Too fragile. 2/15 amulet is ideal to hit 65 fcr breakpoint

Also conviction not allowed no?
Nice vids Gripp..Evil 2v2 strategies soon! :D

Edit: @d2lover I have a 2/15 ammy which is enough that you could borrow, I’ll need it back when I make my own Trapper though. ;) Trapper seems one of the best beginner builds agreed. I did best with my Hdin so far even though my other chars have "better" gear, he has nothing special except for a 2/20 ammy. Trapper is similar autopilot style I guess… both builds are tanky and get kills here and there if you just spam stuff. :)

Last edited:
Conviction is allowed. Only really seen on Templars and Mages though. Pyro had a light sorc carrying Infinity iirc.

@d2lover Best starting builds are trapper, fire sorc, Hammerdin, bone necro imo.

Game up 2h from this post since both Grip and Delsy might be running a bit late. Actually that's just excuse I kinda need to rest a bit.

I'll see about streaming etc as well.

Reactions: maxicek
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High