The Jason Bourne Mafia Game

I could say "me"--but that would likely seem to self-serving. I could say Noodle because he plays the same way every time and I don't think he's ever been scum in any game I've played. I could make a random, irreverent accusation--like a fictional spy in another series--but I've done that twice already and I know it's getting old.

Barring a big uptick in activity it appears that the Grim Shrowder is going to be paying a visit to Mr Thingyman. i'll help him out with that.

VOTE: MR. THINGYMAN

Stealing my gimmick ?!?
-1000 stylepoints

I agree with this, but usually give people a pass on the first day phase, some times two.
And the winner for scummiest post of day one...

So ... DiabloTwoinDC jumps in to intervene in a question I directly asked Zarniwoop.

Zarni comes by a bit later and indirectly throws shade.

Please bear that in mind folks. It's never pro-town to intercept a directed question. Ever. You don't get in the way of what someone else is doing. Mafia do tend to get sucked in and attempt to deflect a pretty surprising amount of the time though.

Weak evidence of DTDC and Z being informed together. Most of the time informed together means mafia.

I ask again: Zarniwoop are you mafia this game?
Subtle like a sledgehammer... your love of the MS forums has clearly slowed your mind! /saruman

Came up with one of my own. I ask everyone to name one player that you think ISN'T Mafia?

And, a question for you as well @Drixx, since you may actually know. What's going on with Mr_Thingy? Is he busy with all the Mafia Championship hosting? He was one of the most active/investigating players the last 2 games. But, haven't seen him yet.

Part A: D2inDC... you seem to be slightly confused and genuinely pushing conversation, a highly townie mixture. Granted its d1, maybe still RVS, so that really means jack-all, truly...

Part B: I agree, sup with the Thingy?

is that White Knighting without the attack first? Even if, I approve this message.

I could say "me"--but that would likely seem to self-serving. I could say Noodle because he plays the same way every time and I don't think he's ever been scum in any game I've played. I could make a random, irreverent accusation--like a fictional spy in another series--but I've done that twice already and I know it's getting old.

Barring a big uptick in activity it appears that the Grim Shrowder is going to be paying a visit to Mr Thingyman. i'll help him out with that.

VOTE: MR. THINGYMAN

NEVER VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO'S SLOTTED FOR MOD-KILL. I could go into the why, but I'm intoxicated enough that it would devolve into incomprehensible obscenity quickly... it's just really scummy and ridiculous, leave it at that. Put your vote where it may in fact matter, rather than pissing in the wind, that's how town dies.

Overall, I like my vote where it is, enough to declare it non-RVS, but actual intent...not really any one thing, but I'm not liking kegs so far this game.

CG is shady, but that just may be that he called me townie, which I like, but always feels like it is an attempt to get me to like that player (and that's White Knighting in a nutshell, derp... help stamp out, eradicate, and destroy superfulous, unnecessary, and repetitive redundancy!)

P7... is a perpetual newb, or plays that way, which may be a master ploy to slide under the radar... now that I say that, hasn't he done exactly that at least once before?

'Cause yeah... if I'm not already hung from a hook it's because of my brash (i prefer 'honest', but can appreciate how it can come off) personality being a likely source of my own demise... hell, I'd bank on that, especially at odds, it's my downfall...

Meh... YOLO, BEEOTCH!

this message sponsored by Tullamore Dew, it's some good shit!

NEVER VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO'S SLOTTED FOR MOD-KILL.
Yea, I dunno what is going to happen with Noodle/Thingy if they don't show up before night..

UnVote: Noodle

My pool of "low activity" targets is narrowing.. I wouldn't vote for Thingy, regardless of the MK. He was one of the best detectives in the last couple games. So, hopefully he shows up. Noodle is always one of the lowest contributors, hence my vote. But, if he is also on the potential chopping block, I don't want my vote to be wasted or accused of "vote-hiding" or whatever it's called..

Vote: Kestegs

I don't really like this vote, because his comment "Who me?" reminds me too much of last game. It landed Prestige in hot water when he said "You can trust me" or whatever was said. However, based on the time remaining, and the lack of posting. I don't think we are going to have a lot of votes being cast/moved around. And, we need to make sure we accomplish something. The leaving votes to RNG from 2 games ago was terrible..

Well, I didn't have much time to post earlier during work. But, now that I am re-reading, I really dont like your post @Prestige7 ..

1. You kinda side-stepped my question. I wanted to have each player name a townie because it kinda puts scum in a dilema. They know who the town are. Do they name a townie, and confirm that player as town when they flip? Or, do they name one of their scum partners, hoping it will absolve them, but also risk putting them under the microscope. Anyway, I was not.impressed with your response. I also name Zemaj at this point, he has appeared to be the most constructive so far.

2. I dunno if you dont understand that your vote is pointless on a player that gets MK? or, if its a deliberate attempt to "vote" without getting yourself in hot water. Either way, it isnt good.

With only a few houra left, I dont see us accomplishing much. So, I am just gonna go with my gut.

UnVote: Kestegs
Vote: Prestige

If we are really headed for 2x MK, myonly consolation is that we have roughly 50/50 chance of snagging 1 scum. I will still be around for a while to see if.anything develops. Otherwuse, I will just leave my vote.there.

Vote count update:

Leopold Stotch: 1 (Kestegs)
Kestegs: 2 (Zemaj, Caluin Graye)
Mr. Thingyman: 1 (Prestige 7)
Perstige7: 1(D2DC)

-I might be out as the day ends. Will try not to delay much. There's about a hour and 40 minutes left in the day.

Unvote: Leo
Vote: Noodle

T
rying to catch up, just wanted to make sure I got that in just in case I don't.

Meh, didn't realize he hadn't posted yet.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: zemaj

F
or insulting my style.

End of day. Stop posting.

If you have night actions you may now send them.

Will update soon....

Final Vote Tally:

Zemaj 1 (Kestegs)
Kestegs: 2 (Zemaj, Caluin Graye)
Mr. Thingyman: 1 (Prestige 7)
Perstige7: 1(D2DC)

As a majority (+1) was not reached, no lynch has occurred.

[Highlight] @Noodle @Mr_Thingyman Must post four times during the next day phase or a modkill will occur.[/highlight]

Apparently I slipped up and forgot to send Thingy his role PM.

So I'm exempting him from a potential MOD KILL die to my own slip.

Role PM has been sent awaiting confirmation.

Someone was shot overnight, as he left a local eatery and headed to his car. There were no witnesses, and in the shadows of the alley where the car was parked, a figure was seen limping down the alley, heavily supporting himself on a cane.

Day two has dawned, and again, no one has died. You may now post freely for 48 hours.

@Noodle has been prodded and must post 4 times constructively to avoid a mod kill.
@Mr_Thingyman
has been prodded and most post 4 times to avoid a mod kill.

[highlight]End of Day 2[/highlight]

Did you seriously end the day with an OMGUS? You aren't helping me feel any better about your slot this game, kegs..
Not really, it was not a serious vote. But you do suck, for the record.

Did you seriously end the day with an OMGUS? You aren't helping me feel any better about your slot this game, kegs..

I'd be interested in that as well.

Me too. I was brutal at math, but if 2/10 were to me mk--I don't see how that equates to a 50% chance that one of those two would have been scum. It's not the same as flipping a coin 10x--or, is it?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High