The Jason Bourne Mafia Game

Hold on there, he actually said before that it was based on the books and not the movies, and we all know you've read those!

When and where did homeboy say that? Because I can't find it in this thread. And just because I studied English in college doesn't mean I've read ALL books ever written in all of time! :p

As people always claim that it's scummy to post non-substantive comments on the thread I was just biding my time.

Never read a Bourne book. Seen every movie but other than the pencil scene in the apartment in the first one--they all blend together for me.

Vote: Ethan Hunt

Didn't know Tom Cruise was in this game!!! :eek:

It's scummy to post non-substantive. It's scummy to post substantively (is that a word?). It's scummy to use toilet paper the wrong way. You know what? We are all dirty and we need to wash our butts.

When and where did homeboy say that? Because I can't find it in this thread. And just because I studied English in college doesn't mean I've read ALL books ever written in all of time! :p

Didn't know Tom Cruise was in this game!!! :eek:

It's scummy to post non-substantive. It's scummy to post substantively (is that a word?). It's scummy to use toilet paper the wrong way. You know what? We are all dirty and we need to wash our butts.

In his first rules post.

Derp.

So with that said, do we think it is ALL the books (those written by Eric Van Lustbader (what a name!)) or just the first trilogy written by Robert Ludlam?

I haven't had much luck in trying to find out anything about Jacob and Lev Silver from the series. Think they are actual characters from the books or just random name drops?

Treadstone 71 Classified Documents reveal that the vote count is as follows:

Leopold Stotch: 1 (Kestegs)
Kestegs: 1 (Zemaj)

Those documents were clsssified? :confused:

I want to put this out there. Hopefully, it doesnt sound like I am being petty or spiteful. Because I sincerely am not. I have kinda noticed before how a low activity player can hurt a team. And now, after hosting last game I saw how even missing one opportunity, or bit of information can be completely game changing.

My new early game/D1 strategy is to simply target the low/no activity players. Sorry if that seems mean, but this game isnt about being nice. And, if you are not very active, youre not really helping solve the puzzle anyway..

Vote: Noodle

John Wick couldn't have killed more folks if he was riding on a dragon. Good times!

unvote: Ethan Hunt
vote: Hunts Ketchup
(I'm an unabashed Heinz partisan.)

(My wife is really looking forward to the Top Gun reboot. If we take out Tommy, it wont be the same.)

My new early game/D1 strategy is to simply target the low/no activity players. Sorry if that seems mean, but this game isnt about being nice. And, if you are not very active, youre not really helping solve the puzzle anyway..

I agree with this, but usually give people a pass on the first day phase, some times two.

So ... DiabloTwoinDC jumps in to intervene in a question I directly asked Zarniwoop.

Zarni comes by a bit later and indirectly throws shade.

Please bear that in mind folks. It's never pro-town to intercept a directed question. Ever. You don't get in the way of what someone else is doing. Mafia do tend to get sucked in and attempt to deflect a pretty surprising amount of the time though.

Weak evidence of DTDC and Z being informed together. Most of the time informed together means mafia.

I ask again: Zarniwoop are you mafia this game?

Please bear that in mind folks. It's never pro-town to intercept a directed question. Ever. You don't get in the way of what someone else is doing.

I will try to respond without deflecting:
Didn't really think that you were serious with your question "are you mafia?" But, I can see your point. I don't really know your motives or what you're thinking when you ask a question. You may be looking for something else that I'm totally unaware of. Now I'm curious to what people might be thinking with these types of questions..

Came up with one of my own. I ask everyone to name one player that you think ISN'T Mafia?

And, a question for you as well @Drixx, since you may actually know. What's going on with Mr_Thingy? Is he busy with all the Mafia Championship hosting? He was one of the most active/investigating players the last 2 games. But, haven't seen him yet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High