The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

It does sound to me that the deaths are linked, and that Orphan killed Hey and was killed in the process. Maybe by some kind of poison, since there was no apparent physical injury?

I think we should be a little wary about lynching just because someone is active/aggressive. Didn't Ankeli get lynched last round and turn out to be town, because he was so persistent about pushing peoples' buttons? I know it's early in the day so to speak, but I think given the lack of information we have so far, it might not be a bad idea to use the lynch as a means to target inactivity/promote activity rather than go after people who are here.

I'm simply saying that it would have been a prime opportunity to target one or the other to cause more drama than it silences.

thats usually not how it works. its normally way too obvious and gets attention to that person, so maybe one or both of them are wolveS?

Away to bed soon so I'll have more in the morning but after a quick scan I'll add...

I'll be interested in what Zhao and Ankeli are like towards each other today - first day was a bit of vocal disagreement - not sure if that was for show - would 2 friends play chess with each other?

Spudnik reading a book and knowing La Loup means wolf...?
In fact reading the story back it seems a few know that phrase or word. I must confess I'm not sure if its created for this game or not.

Orphan suffered a quiet death it seems died in his sleep its not particularly nasty (compared to the other death) but something does not sit right.

We have Thundercat as Mr Reverse-o talk too (I agree Mod confirms mirror talk) - but Silencer role? Would that not mean he was silenced properly - thundercat can talk as much as he wants (thats good) its just akward for him.
I'd lean 3rd party for this condition as of now - till we get more info, not really a rip you to bits wolfy thing to do.

Also noticed me and a few others are not in the stories yet - must be playing tennis or visiting that gentlemens club! :)

Also just reading a bit of this page quickly - Moosehead you do realise that if poison of some sort comes out about orphan you'll be getting a rather large spotlight placed on you....

Also just reading a bit of this page quickly - Moosehead you do realise that if poison of some sort comes out about orphan you'll be getting a rather large spotlight placed on you....

Well right now we don't know a whole lot, so we have to make some assumptions and suggestions. I personally don't think it's a huge jump, given what we know. Obviously something killed him, he didn't just randomly pass away from natural causes.

ITY said:
You are both strong players so why wouldn't they kill one of you for guarnteed kill and hope to get the other one lynched.

You’re actually saying that Ankeli is a strong player? You sure you’re talking about the right player?

ITY said:
Either way they are on for a winner= I know Ankeli may lynch himself today but to get rid of a town Zhao would be a major result fot the wolves!

Bad Ash said:
thats usually not how it works. its normally way too obvious and gets attention to that person, so maybe one or both of them are wolveS?

Basically you’re saying the wolves should have killed me last night but they didn’t, so I might be a wolf. Circular logic kicks it!

ITY said:
@ Zhao- why do you think you or Ankeli wern't targeted- the perfect set up?

Looks like I’m being set up right now …

IDK ITY, feels like you’re pushing a bit. If the anti-town team feels I’m such a threat, why did they let me live until Day 4 last game?

BTW, is Dii Legend playing? She's listed but I don't think's she's posted yet.

yes zhao, thats what i said, everyone is a suspect until proven innocent

Vote: Zhao_Yue

My previous reasoning applies. Plus nobody, and I mean nobody, par a werewolf, plays as lousy game of chess as you do.

IDK ITY, feels like you’re pushing a bit. If the anti-town team feels I’m such a threat, why did they let me live until Day 4 last game?

Because you were chasing shadows, and as a persuasive player you tend to take the group with you eventually. This is one of the reasons why we need to lynch you today.

BTW, is Dii Legend playing? She's listed but I don't think's she's posted yet.

She has had encountered some rl troubles last Wiki and i knew of, so she is still in the game, unless Wicked has said so otherwise.

hmmm Zhao and Bad Ash locking horns.

*Goes and gets some popcorn*

popcorn sounds good. with some kind of coke. ^_^

You think they may have been lovers? One dies the other commits suicide- That really doesn't help us- 2 townies down!

Orphan being in Heys cabin is a bit disturbung if that's the case! Eww

@ Zhao- why do you think you or Ankeli wern't targeted- the perfect set up?

hmmm Zhao and Bad Ash locking horns.

*Goes and gets some popcorn*

?esaelp erahS

.ffo su dael ot gniyrt dna sevloweraw eb htob nac yeht wonk ew lla roF .SB tsuj sti kniht i ,gniht ileknA dna oahZ elohw eht rof sA

I want to see votes on Zhao. Why'd you ignore my posts completely TC, are you with him perhaps? AWROOOOOoooooo?

): thgif xobdnas elttil ruoy ni devlovni em teg tnoD

It's not a sandbox fight. I wan't Zhao gone because a) as a werewolf he's muy grande dangerous for us, and b) as a townie his ability to bend people to his ways is hazardous unless he's on the right track.

If you ignore it, I'm going to have to assume you have something to do with Zhao. Maybe your backwards typing involves a scheme you two put together to throw suspicion off you early on?

Unvote: Zhao_Yue
Vote: ThunderCat

Have at thee, boy.

Now that I come to think of it, you had the mirror text translator ready in your first post too. Seems like a planned thing. You might also just be hoaxing us, .siht ekil gnipyt trats dluoc enoyna sa gniees

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High