The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

I'm actually wondering why Zhao or ankeli weren't targeted for a kill. Would be EXTREMELY perfect to NK one or the other as a frame job considering that the two have been going back and forth since last game.

I'm actually wondering why Zhao or ankeli weren't targeted for a kill. Would be EXTREMELY perfect to NK one or the other as a frame job considering that the two have been going back and forth since last game.

Maybe there both on the same team- a bit of a smoke screen!

TC, why do you suspect one of them was the a hitman? All I can see from the description is a mangled corpse (werewolf victim) and a dead body not in his own cabin, but didn't die violently. can you elaborate?

.hcum oot noitaredisnoc otni seirots eht koot ylautca reven evi sulP .yroeht a tsuJ

So TC do you think the werewolves did this to you or do you think we are facing a third party?

.emag tsal rotalitum ym sa emaS )gnihtemos ro recnalis( .elor ytrap driht a s`ti evileb i taht ecalp tsrif eht ni noitnem did I

@TC: may I ask (just for the fun of the game) to not talk about "mafia" but about werewolves :) It is after all a werewolf themed game.

.yrroS

@ TC I thought you were speaking Romanian to begin with!

?yaw siht fo daetsni ot dewolla i mA

.gniyonna tib a ohT

P: nuf skool ylautca siht ,yeH

so we had 3 things happen last night.

first was a wolf death to Hey. 2nd was a death in the sleep of Orphan. 3rd was TC being forced to talk in mirrored words.

anyone think this is from 3 seperate groups?

I am assuming the wolves have a bully who make one talk in mirror, and did the night death and I am not sure about orphan. If there was a SK, I am not sure it would have shown that he died in his sleep...

so we had 3 things happen last night.

first was a wolf death to Hey. 2nd was a death in the sleep of Orphan. 3rd was TC being forced to talk in mirrored words.

anyone think this is from 3 seperate groups?

I am assuming the wolves have a bully who make one talk in mirror, and did the night death and I am not sure about orphan. If there was a SK, I am not sure it would have shown that he died in his sleep...

I'm thinking orphan died after "biting" Hey as he was found in Hey's cabin- maybe Hey was the wolfs bane townie?

nope, but you can speak mirrored romanian if you want :p

Just a quick note, you may want to pm stuff like this in the future, but now we can safely say that TC's claim of mirror talk has been verified by the mod, inadvertently. So we definitely have a silencer/mutilator type role, and that type of role is usually anti-town. We may be able to lend TC a higher probability of being town because of this.

Orphan could have been killed by his intended victim... much the same as someone that would target a suicide bomber (or someone that has a bomb strapped to them and does not know it), the attacker usually dies along with the vic.

Reading back on it, I'm starting to think that that's not the case at all. Could Orphan and Hey have been linked somehow? This might explain Orphan's death being put at around the same time as Hey's. Orphan could have somehow ben linked to Hey and in control of him and because of this, Orphan also died at around the same time as Hey did.

That's interesting you bring that up ... trying to open a can of worms labeled circular logic?

There would have to be a reason for Orphan to be found in Hey's room, unless it's part of the story? Wiki?

But the story could be unreliable, Ankeli beating me in chess? Now that's crazy.

Orphan could have been killed by his intended victim... much the same as someone that would target a suicide bomber (or someone that has a bomb strapped to them and does not know it), the attacker usually dies along with the vic.

Reading back on it, I'm starting to think that that's not the case at all. Could Orphan and Hey have been linked somehow? This might explain Orphan's death being put at around the same time as Hey's. Orphan could have somehow ben linked to Hey and in control of him and because of this, Orphan also died at around the same time as Hey did.

You think they may have been lovers? One dies the other commits suicide- That really doesn't help us- 2 townies down!

Orphan being in Heys cabin is a bit disturbung if that's the case! Eww

@ Zhao- why do you think you or Ankeli wern't targeted- the perfect set up?

You think they may have been lovers? One dies the other commits suicide- That really doesn't help us- 2 townies down!

.edicius sti tbuod i oS .peels sih ni deid nahprO denoitnem yrots siht ,seirots eht otni hcum daer tnod i denoitnem i sa ohT

The perfect setup, what do you mean? NK one and the other is guarenteed to get the blame and be lynched?

I've seen the strategy used in previous games where it was sucessful, and other times it's backfired. So it's not at all a sure thing.

because why kill someone when they have already admitted to going after eachother the next day? you dont take drama away from the group when it provides a great cover for the wolves.

I'm thinking orphan died after "biting" Hey as he was found in Hey's cabin- maybe Hey was the wolfs bane townie?

i think this might be it to, and sadly we have no way to know if orphan was a wolf or not and are left to speculate.

dont feel too bad ITY i wasnt in the write up either haha

The perfect setup, what do you mean? NK one and the other is guarenteed to get the blame and be lynched?

I've seen the strategy used in previous games where it was sucessful, and other times it's backfired. So it's not at all a sure thing.

I know this game unusal with a day 0-but
You are both strong players so why wouldn't they kill one of you for guarnteed kill and hope to get the other one lynched.

Either way they are on for a winner= I know Ankeli may lynch himself today but to get rid of a town Zhao would be a major result fot the wolves!

because why kill someone when they have already admitted to going after eachother the next day? you dont take drama away from the group when it provides a great cover for the wolves.

i think this might be it to, and sadly we have no way to know if orphan was a wolf or not and are left to speculate.

dont feel too bad ITY i wasnt in the write up either haha

I'm simply saying that it would have been a prime opportunity to target one or the other to cause more drama than it silences.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High