The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Hey and Orphan were siblings and shared a cabin. they DID NOT sleep in the same bed, they were in separate beds. iirc, Orphan was in Hey's cabin, not in his bed. :p XD
Wouldn't he have been in the cabin anyway if they shared it? :p

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Would be interested to see what roles everyone had- to see if the town had a chance?

1. Noodle: Mr. hyde
2. Gorny: Dr. Jeckyll
3. Hey: Sibling
4. Bad Ash: Wolflover
5. KrazeIvan: Compulsive joker
6. Zhao_Yue: Master werewolf
7. Asrrin: Tracker//werewolf
8. Thundercat: Tree stump//werewolf
9. Ankeli: Odd jester
10. Spudnik: Herbalist
11. DII_legend: townie
12. ITY: martyr
13. Moosehead: Even jester
14. Orphan: Sibling

1. Master werewolf: You are the master werewolf, you are sent to kill off every pitiful human that crosses your path, and to strengthen your troops with the strongest amongst them. Every night you can choose between either killing or infesting a townie, if you infest them, they lose their power roles and become werewolves with you. You can only infest 2 townies. You are immune to night actions as long as you didn’t infest the 2 townies yet. Feel free to use this to your advantage.

2. Martyr: you’ve always been a vengeful person, and your strong hate allows you to be vengeful even after you have died. Being such a hateful person, however, someone will consider you an evil being upon closer investigation.
So: you have a miller role (shows up anti-town), and after your death, you can PM me 1 name, that person will die instantly (you can choose to do this either during the day or at night) Because your spirit needs some processing time you must wait 1 full cycle (day night, or night day, depending on if u were lynched or NK'd) before you can kill someone.

3. Wolflover: You are an admirer of the lupus erectus and seek to join them. You will have to prove yourself worthy before you can become one of them however. Luckily enough, you have a magic charm to find your beloved wolves.
You can target any number of players each night, if at least one of them is a werewolf, you will get a positive read. After you used your charm, you can target 1 player to see if he’s werewolf or not. As soon as you find a werewolf you are allowed to talk to them at night. If all of the werewolves die, you wallow in despair and kill yourself. The werewolves do not know of your existence.

4. Dr Jeckyll: You are the well known doctor Henry Jeckyll. In an experiment to segregate the evil from yourself you created a potion that brings out the evil in you. While in daytime you are a will know and famous doctor, at night you turn into Mr. Edward Hyde (player), a murdering brute who’s bloodlust is enormous. Since you are basically one person and one person only, none of you can exist on your own, so if one dies, so does the other. You can only hope the two of you will survive the oncoming horror.
Basically, you and player are a faction, you are the doc, he is an SK, you HAVE to protect someone each night, you can’t protect yourself, nor Mr Hyde. All night actions directed at mr Hyde are directed at you in stead (so cop will read him as doc, for example). Hyde can kill someone every night, starting from night two (you “invent” the potion on day one). You are not allowed to PM at night.

5. Mr. Hyde: You are Mr Edward Hyde, a creation of dr Henry Jeckyll(player) as a result of a malfunctioning potion that brings out the evil in him. You run around at night wreaking havoc to everyone who crosses you.
Basically, you and player are a faction, he’s a doc, you’re an SK. He has to protect someone each night, you are not allowed to PM eachother. All night actions preformed against you, will be redirected to dr Jeckyll (so you’ll turn up doc to a cop read for example). Jeckyll invents the potion on day 1, so you can only start killing from day2.

jeckyll and hide are immune to infestation/night kill

6. Tracker: you’re the tracker, you can investigate 1 person every night and will get to know their night actions.

7. Herbalist: You are the herbalist, you use powerful herbs to ward off werewolves. Because of the strength of the herbs, they may have malign effects on people if you target them multiple times, especially if you target them multiple times in a row. Using this on a werewolf will annoy him and his pack so strongly that they will cancel their attack for the night.

So: if you target someone two nights in a row, they have a 50% chance of dying, the 3rd night he has a 75% chance of dying, the 4th night he has a 87,5% chance of dying. However, for every open night ,the chance drops: If you protect someone on night 1, then again on night 2, he will have a 50%/2 chance of dying (=25%) if you protect the same person again on night 4 he will have a 75/(2+1)% chance of dying=25%.
You can PM me or we could chat if you want a clearer explanation on this.

8. Tree stump: You may not know this, but your real father is not your real father, you were actually conceived by your mother’s lovemaking to a magical tree (it was a very friendly tree, and he was funny, but it was a mistake and she would never do it again. That was, however, too late). Once you recognize your real heritage, you will become a magic tree yourself, being immune to both lynch and nightkill. Being a tree, however, you are no longer allowed to vote on who gets lynched because of mixed interests (you may prefer certain people to hang from you over others, for different reasons then the interest of the town). You are not counted in the amount of players required for a lynch lock.
Example: amount of votes needed to lynch: half the people rounded up, lock is half the people rounded up +1
Assume 9 people (and you): half rounded up=5, lock is at 6 votes
You declare treestump:
Amount of “people” drops to 8: half rounded up=4, lock=5 votes.

You can declare to be the treestump by typing in bold and all caps: I AM THE TREESTUMP (spelling mistakes will not be allowed)

9. Odd jester: You are the Odd jester, your enemy is the even jester, but the two of you have a very strange way of fighting things out. The first one who gets lynched on ‘his’ days, wins the battle.

So if you get lynched on an odd day (day 1, 3, 5, …) you win and the even jester dies, if he gets lynched on an even day (2, 4, 6, …) he wins and you die. If one of you gets lynched on the wrong day or gets NK’d, the other one can choose to either play on ‘for fun’ or join the town. You have to pick one or the other however. (so if you pick town and get lynched on your day, you didn’t win)

10. Even jester: You are the Even jester, your enemy is the odd jester, but the two of you have a very strange way o fighting things out. The first one who gets lynched on ‘his’ days, wins the battle

So if you get lynched on an even day (2, 4, 6, ..) you win and the odd jester dies. If he gets lynched on an odd day (1, 3, 5, …) he wins and you die. If one of you gets lynched on the wrong day or gets NK’d, the other one can choose to either play on ‘for fun’ or join the town. You have to pick one or the other however. (so if you pick town and get lynched on your day, you didn’t win)

11. Compulsive joker: You are the Compulsive joker. After pulling a prank on the witch in the cabin in the wood, she put a curse on you so that you now are obliged to prank again and again and again and again until the end of times. Every night, someone has to be the victim of your stupid tricks, which you have gotten sick of many years ago, and every day, someone will show the marks of whatever trick you pulled on them at night. You have searched and searched for answers on how you could be released from this curse, but you’re so ashamed of it that, if anyone was to find out, you’d die, so you never told anyone, and you never will. (if you do you’ll get modkilled!)

Role: you have to target 1 player every night, and he will be hindered in some kind of way the next day (which I will decide, unless you come up with some funny things yourself. An example is having to speak in 1337). If you tell someone about your role, you die. If you die (either by telling, lynch or NK), the last person you targeted will become the joker (they will keep their original role, this will just be a bonus). You are pro town btw.

Sibling1: You are siblings with player and therefore have to try to win the game together, if your sibling dies, you die as well. The two of you form a faction of your own. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out the best moves to win together. You can PM each other but only during the day.

Sibling2: You are siblings with player and therefore have to try to win the game together, if your sibling dies, you die as well. The two of you form a faction of your own. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out the best moves to win together. You can PM each other but only during the day.

PM's may have been slightly different then role descriptions, I made some last minute changes.

Gotta be said I played a blinding Martyr role!!

Vote: I_Told_You

Shame Asrrin was so persistant!

Bit of luck for Ankeli with the odd jester - shame we'd decided to keep him alive past day 1!!

And the two mod kills were both pro-town!

Thanks for hosting Wiki it was a great game- even if I lost - Damn!

Orphan was found in Hey's bed, you sure they weren't more that that?

Orphan was found in my cabin, not my bed. How dare you! >:O.

I'm still trying to figure out why I was nightkilled on day one :p.

Also, me being on of the twins, what would have happened to Orphan if I had been recruited? Would he have stayed the same, oblivious to my change? Would we both have changed? If we both changed, is that one transformation or two?

Also, I think it'd be nice to clarify the left hand typing.

I type these letters with my left hand:

qwerty
asdfgh
zxcvbn

What would have happened if I was threated? Would I have been restricted to the regular keys, or would I have been able to type the ones I normally do?

Much thanks,
~Hey

i specifically noted what keys could and could not be used. so y, h and n wouldn't have been allowed, this simply because someone could just as easily say "I only type with my left hand" and there would be no way for me to prove it wrong...

If one of the siblings would've been infected, the other one would stay townie. The rule of you two dying together would still apply however, so you'd become some kind of 3,5th faction, where you'd have to try to be the last survivors (I was actually hoping to see this happen, it would've been awesome :p)

I'm still trying to figure out why I was nightkilled on day one :p.

The Mafia- or wolves in this case -tend to target players with no history from the previous game so no links can be made!

Unfortunate for the siblings as you both lost out first night!

Haha, alright. Thanks for clarifying.

And I see your point about the left hand thing :p.

~Hey

I was so pissed.

Me being SK'd really didnt affect the game whatsoever because my role was kind of worthless, but intellegent to put into the game and a fun role to have.

I had a charm where i pick a group of people from 1-max amount of people and if there was 1 wolf in there it would glow and i could pick one more person to see if they were a wolf

first night i pick zhao, dii legen and orphan and pick orphan as my wolf pick and was wrong. night 2 i picked zhao for the charm and i was right.

HONESTLY I thought zhao had killed me. I immediately pmed wiki asking how I was killed because I was pretty ticked off haha. I had some awkward pms to zhao and thought that HE thought hed be better off on his own and had chosen me to be killed.

I couldnt kill at night and could only give vocal support but after finding the ONLY wolf at the time I wasnt able to do any of that :(. I wasnt happy haha

gg wolves I love you all so..sooooooo much :drools:

If it's any consolation, you still won BA :)

If I could do it again, I would only make the master werewolf look pro town, not make him immune to night kills. Would probably be more balanced.

If it's any consolation, you still won BA :)

If I could do it again, I would only make the master werewolf look pro town, not make him immune to night kills. Would probably be more balanced.

I know :) but i had figured it out man! haha and then BAM I got noodled to death.

wolveeeeeeeees marry me (wait is the game over?)

OK so i get shot and get my chest carved by some vengeful old fart. Why do these things always happend to me?

because everyone hates you TC :p Or at least Leo does (she's the one that wrote the story...)

noodled to death.

that's it! if someone gets killed by Noodle from here on out, it's going to be called "noodled to death"! XXDD awesome, BA!!

OK so i get shot and get my chest carved by some vengeful old fart. Why do these things always happend to me?

because everyone hates you TC :p Or at least Leo does (she's the one that wrote the story...)

i do not hate you, TC. :) i figured if ITY died in the story, he might get some satisfaction of seeing his power used, even if he didn't use it. my memory is a bit off atm, but i don't think you were shot. you just started foaming. that's bcuz i had ITY do something to your insides and had to make clear as to what had happened. i thought "ITY wuz here" was great, a nice humorous touch. that and the whole "Here, Leo. Catch" were my faves, in fact, so much so that i kept it as an ongoing joke this past weekend with Marahumm. lol, it was great!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High