The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

I .a.e .ou..

Vote: Asrrin
Unvote: Asrrin

Vote: I_Told_You

ITY is locked for the lynch (Asrrin, TC, ITY, Ankeli), ending the game with a win for the werewolves (Zhao, being the recuiter werewolf, immune to night action, and TC and Asrrin being the recruitéés)
A detailed description of all actions will be added later. I hope you all enjoyed the game.

Looking back, I think the town was a little underpowered, though much has to do with luck and the 2 people (under which a power role) leaving the game.

God damnit, excellent playing Wolves.

My post:

"I .a.e .ou..

Vote: Asrrin
Unvote: Asrrin

Vote: I_Told_You"

I have doubts... Exactly this was what crossed my mind, I was offset by the fact that Asrrin saw Noodle doing the spell and that's what convinced me. Guess I should've thought further (and ridden Zhao like a pony like I said I would).

edit: What set me off was Asrrin not dying despite his obvious (to the wolves) knowledge. Also, now everyone knows why I want to grease Zhao from the get go :D

edit2: Who was the silencer and why the hell silence me? :/

Yeah, once I was assigned the Alpha Wolf, it was good game already. :alright:

Recruiting anti-town is pretty powerful and should be balanced, a townie gets confirmed by cop investigation, doc save or something else then recruited, it'll nearly be impossible for the town to catch him.

Being silenced was most annoying, it pretty much incapacitates you for the day.

Thanks for the hostage and good stories Wiki and Leo!

Well I was right on the money - Asrrin was iffy and I spotted it, would have been harder to nuke the rest of them out.

....... Sorry for silencing you lot :)
But hey I did it to myself too LOL

Err, dead people are allowed to post and role reveal now, right?

~Hey

I knew Asrrin had an odd smell!

I only just got recruited last night, after you died. Everything before that was the God's honest truth. I really did think that you and ITY were wolves. Then Zhao pm's me along with Leo and said, "thanks for winning us the game, we figured it's only fair to be one of us now." Can't beleive it. I'm going to wait on Leo or Wicked to post a full blow by blow, I have no idea why he said Noodle was spellcasting. and Zhao's anti-night ability was pretty powerful, it was the sole reason why I didn't lynch him after the ankeli thing.

Jesus I wish I was in this game ;)

As far as I know, Zhao was immune to night actions as long as he didn't recruit two people. Some balancing would suggest that he would lose his immunity once he recruited Thundercat, but meh :p

Gorny, I would have had you on post #373

there might not have been an NK last night but there could have been an attempt that failed.

That explains why we aren't short two people today.

I know for a fact that one is Asrrin.

I saved your sorry rear last night.

As to the other... I have no clue.

With these two comments, one can put together that you knew there were supposed to be two night kills. If you left out the "As to the other...I have no clue" we could just assume you were referring to Spudnik as the other person. I was practically screaming at the screen when I noticed no one else was jumping at it :p

Jesus I wish I was in this game ;)

As far as I know, Zhao was immune to night actions as long as he didn't recruit two people. Some balancing would suggest that he would lose his immunity once he recruited Thundercat, but meh :p

Gorny, I would have had you on post #373

With these two comments, one can put together that you knew there were supposed to be two night kills. If you left out the "As to the other...I have no clue" we could just assume you were referring to Spudnik as the other person. I was practically screaming at the screen when I noticed no one else was jumping at it :p

Indeed. I did know that there should have been more than one kill. Because I knew for a fact that Noodle was killing or supposed to kill on every night except night 0.

Asrrin: You were both correct and incorrect in your finds. You in reality saw me casting the spell and not Noodle. We were one in the same person. Any action or investigation directed at Noodle defaulted to me instead.

Our plan on my doing at first was to save someone one night and Noodle woould kill that person the following night. However, our plan had a hitch due to the role PM. It seemed like we were not allowed to communicate at night but in reality we were not allowed to talk at all. I let that slip to Wiki on the first night, and he told us not to be in contact again after that. The role PM was a bit misleading.

I was the Vengeful townie- had the miller ability which is why I was convinced Asrrin was the cop! Turns out he didn't even investigate me!

I gained a one shot kill after I died which is why I didn't mind getting lynched.

So if Asrrin hadn't turned all the attention on me we might have had a chance- I did say Zhao was acting strangely!

This is a great game guys!
If you ever get the chance, play the real life game with cards.
With a group of friends, some beers and a good story teller you'll have a fantastic evening!

I've heard of it but never played it myself. One of my buddies was apparently yelling at the group saying "I'm mafia!" but no one believed him, resulting in his mafia win.

You're all about to go to hell. In a handbasket.

:devil:

Blast it, I tried to kill Zhao the last night I was alive, the same night he got silenced. I knew he was up to no good!

No idea why Asrrin thought he saw me casting a spell night 0. That was before I could do anything at night, as Gorny / Dr. Jeckyll had yet to create and drink the potion that created Mr. Hyde.

I was the Vengeful townie- had the miller ability which is why I was convinced Asrrin was the cop! Turns out he didn't even investigate me!

I gained a one shot kill after I died which is why I didn't mind getting lynched.

So if Asrrin hadn't turned all the attention on me we might have had a chance- I did say Zhao was acting strangely!

HAHA, oh wow, yeah, the town didn't stand a chance. I actually did investigate you the night I was recruited, so the wolves would have won anyways, as I would have gotten a positive read on you and pretty much done exactly the same thing I did today.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High