The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Blast it, I tried to kill Zhao the last night I was alive, the same night he got silenced. I knew he was up to no good!

No idea why Asrrin thought he saw me casting a spell night 0. That was before I could do anything at night, as Gorny / Dr. Jeckyll had yet to create and drink the potion that created Mr. Hyde.

Thats because anything directed at you went to me by default.

Still haven't had time for a day-by-day, but I'll do it as fast as possible (which may only be tomorrow though).
Looking back, the wolves were a bit overpowered indeed. Sorry about that, but I hope you still had fun and that future hosts will get some ideas out of this game.

btw, TC was the treestump, but never claimed it :s

Ahh, I can imagine a death scene where the town tries to hang a tree stump...

EDIT:
Leo has an ending story she would like to add if that's alright with everyone? The previous night story is planned to tie in with the end-game story.

Leopold Stotch said:
Good game, guys! I had fun and I hope some of you enjoyed the pm's that I sent you. Hehe! It'll be nice to play a mafia game after this! Thank you wicked! :D

Last edited:

You know whats fun? I didnt get a single vote against me this round :p
The fact that i wasnt online to vote at the end of almost all days didnt seem odd to anyone?

Nice game wicked, tho it would have been alot nicer if i was allowed to keep my treestump role.

Treestump would have been devastating to a town this small :p

Vote: ThunderCat

I'd like to see Leo's end story.

an anti-town treestump would've been crazy...

can't wait to hear leo's end game myself btw :)

So Noodle, why did you kill Bad Ash? I'd say that was a lucky shot.

So Noodle, why did you kill Bad Ash? I'd say that was a lucky shot.

Just a hunch, my friend. Why'd you come after me to strong the day you were silenced? Did you know I'd tried to kill you the night before?

Just a hunch, my friend. Why'd you come after me to strong the day you were silenced? Did you know I'd tried to kill you the night before?

I wasn't, I was trying to tell you to be quiet and stop confusing the town with the Bus Driver talk to look more townie.

What was bad ash?

Wolf Lover. He finds me on Night 2 we talked a little then gets killed right after.

orphan and hey were siblings, one died if the other died. They could PM each other during the day

Orphan was found in Hey's bed, you sure they weren't more that that?

.... "I promise to kill who did this to you, Wami," Wicked remembered his silent vow as he stood in the Pub, facing the Zhao_Yue, ThunderCat, and Asrrin. Marahumm stood by him, tears falling, but his face was straight. Among Le Loup and his gang were Wami and Leopold.

After the usual debate, ITY had been locked pretty quickly by Zhao, Asrrin, and ThunderCat. Krazeyivan thought that a bit odd, Ankeli communicated by dots and some letters on his pad of paper. Leo had been giggling the whole time, alongside Wami, acting as if they were giddy teenagers and knew something that no one else did.

Wicked knew something had happened to Wami. He didn't know if Marahumm had noticed Leo's subtle color change in her already green eyes. To him, they were both the same color and reminded him of the forest that had surrounded them. He feared the worse.

"ITY, looks like you are sealed for the lynch. Anything else you wanna say?" asked Zhao.

ITY looked smug. "Nope!"

Zhao_Yue suddenly lunged at him, along with ThunderCat and Asrrin. Leo and Wami backed away towards Mara and Wicked. Krazeyivan and Ankeli flung themselves at the other three. Zhao had grown monsterous claws and slapped Ankeli away. Ankeli hit the wall, half of his face ripped off. Zhao looked to the others, some of Ankeli's skin hanging in between his killer paws. His eyes glowed gold, like a full moon on the horizon.

Asrrin seemed to be changing while bringing Krazeyivan's insides to the outside. Asrrin's elongated mouth fit over his face and he crushed it in, bones splintering and blood pouring.

Wicked and Mara cursed at the same time, looked to Wami and Leo, and were stunned. Their eyes were golden as well and they looked bloodthirsty. Each girl kicked her significant other in the abdomen. It sent them flying to the door.

ITY lay dead, looking the worst out of Krazeyivan and Ankeli. There seemed to be nothing left of him other than a pile of bloodied mush.

Marahumm asked Leo, "What happened? How...why-"

"Wami asked me to sneak out with her last night to kill Le Loup," she answered, glancing at Wami, an evil smile on her face. "We were... kind of enlightened on the way."

"That's right," Zhao_Yue began and moved in closer to the girls. "They are now part of me, boys. And there is nothing you can do about it."

The five of them stood there, Asrrin being a fully changed and ThunderCat in between, and Zhao still a human, however his eyes that awesome, freaky gold color.

Wicked repeated his silent vow, closed his eyes briefly, and took in a deep breath. He knew what needed to be done.

"Get ready to run," he murmured to Marahumm. "Yeah, i may not be able to do much, Zhao, you scummy bastard, but i can sure as hell prevent you spreading more lycan spawn!"

From his back pocket, he pulled out a gun and shot ThunderCat in the heart. He howled and growled, collapsed dead. He shot at the others, but none made contact.

"What the ****!" Marahumm exclaimed and Wicked ran. Mara follwed, as well as the others. "How did you get a gun?" he managed to get out.

"Picked it up from behind Wami when no one was looking. That confirmed my thought that something had happened to her."

"If she wanted to protect herself and me, she would've picked it up, he thought. But she didn't. She knew it was toxic for her, Leo, and the others, so she left it."

And I also took something else from Leo, he added. "Mara! Catch!"

Wami and Leo were gaining on them. The ground declined suddenly and Wicked and Mara fell. When they got up, their once human girlfriends stood in front of them.

"It's so much nicer when you are a werewolf, baby," Leo crooned to Marahumm. "You are so strong, no one takes you for granted..."

"It's not the same thing!" he protested.

"Wickedswami, you don't want to kill me," replied Wami. "I know you. You would never hurt me."

"Bull," he said.

"It's like losing your virginity. Doesn't hurt... MUCH!" She lunged at him, jaw opened wide. Leo advanced towards Mara at the same time. He pulled out a metal spork. Leo stopped in her tracks and laughed. "My lucky spork? Please!"

"Here, Leo. Catch."

He threw it towards her and absentmindedly, she caught it. It started to burn. She screamed and dropped it. Mara rolled forward, caught the spork, and shoved it up in her ribcage. He shoved it so far into her that only an inch was protruding out. Her half scream, half howl was heard throughout the forest. She died and Mara said, "My lucky spork now."

Wicked had shot Wami through her open mouth. She landed at his feet, a huge hole at the back of her head. The tears started to come in waves, but there was no time for that. They had to run and escape.

They continued on, the parking lot starting to come into view.

"Almost-"

Two werewolves, one peppered with black and white, the other smaller and colored dark brown, jumped in their way.

"There," Marahumm finished for Wicked with a defeated tone of voice. "Wicked, if i die and you live, I swear to God I'm going to haunt you!"

"Dude, calm down. We'll get out of this."

The smaller werewolf suddenly collapsed, foam mixed with blood frothing out of his mouth. The guys looked at each other.

"I didn't do that."

"Neither did I!"

Everyone, wolf and human, watched as ThunderCat died and changed back to a human. On his bare chest was a freshly carved message:

"ITY wuz here."

The guys laughed.

"Nice!"

Zhao_Yue roared in anger and they realized the danger of the situation again. Wicked took aim and fired the last silver bullet. Zhao went down, covering his face and the guys took off. They made it to the car, started it up, and left.

"Jesus Christ," Marahumm mumbled. "I killed Leo. I killed her."

"Dude, I killed my girlfriend, too." This time, Wicked let the tears escape. "Sucks, don't it?"

Mara said nothing.

"We need to tell people about The Colony. We need to destroy it or something before Zhao_Yue-"

Suddenly, Zhao jumped onto the hood of the car, glass shattering and hood caving.

Their last words were screams that no one heard....

The natives (town) and hosts are dead. Le Loup and his small army (Zhao, ThunderCat, and Asrrin) win, despite the army dying. :)

*bow*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High