The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Now that I come to think of it, you had the mirror text translator ready in your first post too. Seems like a planned thing. You might also just be hoaxing us, .siht ekil gnipyt trats dluoc enoyna sa gniees

As I pointed out earlier, this is not a contrivance cooked up by anti-town players. Wicked inadvertently proved that whatever spell TC is under was one of his own doing, by posting in public that TC could not speak in romanian, unless it was also mirror text. So you are jumping at ghosts, and, once again, planting a bunch of suspicion on you. Just go easy for once on day 1!

As I pointed out earlier, this is not a contrivance cooked up by anti-town players. Wicked inadvertently proved that whatever spell TC is under was one of his own doing, by posting in public that TC could not speak in romanian, unless it was also mirror text. So you are jumping at ghosts, and, once again, planting a bunch of suspicion on you. Just go easy for once on day 1!

Seems like you're in it as well.

Unvote: ThunderCat
Vote: Asrrin

So many to choose from...

Dammit Ankeli, I don't want to do this, but you are just being a poor player at this point. Why do you always do this to yourself? Swapping votes like a mad man, being oblivious to facts, and claiming a treestump on day 1?

tell me why I shouldn't vote you.

Well after reading through the pages about this - nice write up Leo you got my personality in one go xD .

Right so Hey got mauled, Orphan died in his sleep, and TC has to talk mirrored...

After reading, at the moment (ooh nice flower) I cannot identify any suspects apart from Ankeli and Zhao at each others throats again...

Ooh nice piece of Basil that will go nicely with my herb collection!

I agree with this as well.

Ankeli still seems to be lashing out as just about everything he can in regards to TC. With Wickid's slip of ppointing out that TC could also post in Romanian, I'm lead to think thatTC isn't trying to pull an act on us in posting in that manner. While TC's true alignment isn't known as of yet, I'm not getting a bad vibe from him at this point.

However, Ankeli is doing as he usually does: Digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.

That said, unless I see some other reason to vote someone else, I'm going to end up eventually voting for Ankeli before the day ends.

With Wickid's slip of ppointing out that TC could also post in Romanian, I'm lead to think thatTC isn't trying to pull an act on us in posting in that manner.

Chin chin chin, jackpot, we have our final mafia member. You're in league with Zhao, Asrrin and TC, trying to cover up your poor mirror speech story, buying credibility for TC.

I'd vote for you if I hadn't already claimed my role.

Chin chin chin, jackpot, we have our final mafia member. You're in league with Zhao, Asrrin and TC, trying to cover up your poor mirror speech story, buying credibility for TC.

I'd vote for you if I hadn't already claimed my role.

Same line as last game too...with different people inserted for mafia members.

what difference would voting for me make in regards to already revealing your role?

You're no treestump boy.

Well lets see what tightening a few screws on you does:

vote: Ankeli

Only an idiot would be so blatant in his anti-town behavior Gorny, I'm starting to sense that...

Only an idiot would be so blatant in his anti-town behavior Gorny, I'm starting to sense that...

I wonder if he's trying to get hanged on purpose.

If this is true then he's trying to induce us to vote him by claiming the tree stump.

If he's the VI, then the werewolves almost certainly wouldn't want him splitting a win with them, so they may try to NK tonight. and if they don't, well then, he could be one of them playing an elaborate ruse, no?

Isn't this exactly what happened last game, when he got lynched on the first day and turned out to be a strong pro-town character? Admittedly I haven't played for as long as you guys, but from what I can tell the lashing out/random accusations seems to be more of a personal style than any connection to a role.

Having said that, Asrrin makes a lot of sense in that it isn't something that we necessarily have to deal with today because it's just so open. It's the ones who are more under the radar that are probably more dangerous right now.

But... You weren't around last game.

Unless you know something we don't.

I am not the treestump!

Unvote: ThunderCat
Vote: Gorny

I am the treestump!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High