The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

I wonder if the werewolves are based on fictional ones, like in the movies. Or, possibly real ones, like that one I shot last summer but by the time I got to the corpse it had turned back into a man. Hmmmmm . . .

Did you just say picnic basket?
I smell a (smarter and the average) bear somewhere near you Gorny.

I wonder if the werewolves are based on fictional ones, like in the movies. Or, possibly real ones, like that one I shot last summer but by the time I got to the corpse it had turned back into a man. Hmmmmm . . .

Dont you just hate it when they do that ?

THANK the lord - I get to post this game.... been a busy weekend people hope it went well for you - PS - ZombieLand is an excellent film - just seen it!

Well from the intro story walking to The Colony not sure who's about if anyone and a very cool reaction to a werewolf - that reaction would not be mine I can tell ya!
I also suspect Leo of being on drugs from that intro - animals make her happy.... after seeing a smiling werewolf :D

NOT THE FACE!

You wish. If it's me coming for you overnight, your face will be shredded beyond recognition. :evil2:

Unfortunately, you're on top of my lynch list again. Well, you're the only one on the list to be honest. You're the only one really "playing" on this useless day, and as such, the only one drawing any sort of possible hints out of people which is in no way useful. You even made me post this. :spy:

My reasons from the previous game hold true as well, you're too dangerous to be left alive if a werewolf, and your manipulative playstyle achieved nothing but your own lynch in the previous game as the doctor. The town is better off without you.

I'm going to go grab my picnic basket and have some lunch in that nice clearing over there in the woods. I might not be back till later on...

Red Riding Hood? Besides, aren't those things beacons for werewolves or something.

Zhao. LIKE. A. PONY.

Now wake up and retort.

I resort to retort!

"I hate anyone who ever had a pony when they were growing up!"
"When I was a little girl growing up in Poland, I had a pony!"

I know I shouldn't bait you, but ...

" ... and your manipulative playstyle achieved nothing but your own lynch in the previous game as the Mason. The town is better off without you."

Welcome to the fail club. Actually I can just be lazy and turn your own arguments against you. :funnyabove:

I resort to retort!

"I hate anyone who ever had a pony when they were growing up!"
"When I was a little girl growing up in Poland, I had a pony!"

I know I shouldn't bait you, but ...

" ... and your manipulative playstyle achieved nothing but your own lynch in the previous game as the Mason. The town is better off without you."

Welcome to the fail club. Actually I can just be lazy and turn your own arguments against you. :funnyabove:

How dare you claim that, I outed 3 mafia members out of which none were mafia!

Meh 5 minutes late:
"The Colony was a beautiful place. Green trees, soft grass, a soft sounding stream could be heard nearby, it was the paradigm of tranquility. The sun's fading rays shone in some spots upon the forest's beauty, one of them shining down upon The Colony's main lodge.

"Guys, we found it!" Wicked exclaimed. "See? Wasn't so bad, was it, Americans?"

"Yaaay!!"

"Thank. GOD. Hahaha!"

They met with the clerk at the desk. After checking in and exchanging small talk, the clerk was leading them to their separate cabins.

"This sure is a lovely place," Marahumm said. "You said their was a nearby lake?"

"Yes, towards the north of here. Close to that is where a lot of the natives hold bonfires."

"Natives?" Wicked said. "People live here?"

"Well, yes. Sometimes, people don't want to leave here. It truly is paradise."

Leopold swatted some insect away. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Baby, it's like being back at home at your mom's," Marahumm said.

"Save for all yelling everyone does, sure. Why not?"

A howl was sounded from far away. Everyone-including the clerk- stopped in their tracks and listened. Leopold was use to sounds like this, but she wasn't sure if the others were. "Do you guys have coyotes or something around here?" she asked.

"Yeah," the clerk said with an almost peaceful tone. She didn't seem bothered by it at all. "Something like that."

They made it to the cabins. Wicked and Wami's were on the left, Leo and Mara's on the right.

"Well, here you are. Hope you aren't allergic to timber," the clerk said.

They said they were not.

"Welcome to The Colony. Enjoy your stay." The clerk then walked away, chortling to herself as if what she had said was a private joke only she knew.

"OhmyGod, that lady was so weird!" Marahumm said once she was out of earshot.

"I know!" said Wami. "She definitely gave me the creeps..."

"Well, guys, it's almost nighttime. I'm exhausted," Wicked replied. "I'm heading in for the night."

Marahumm yawned. "Yeah, us too, probably."

"Catcha in the morning!"

Night had descended upon the woods and a full moon was rising. Another howl sounded by, closer this time. The get away weekend had started. "Let the fun begin," Wicked thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep. "

It is now Nighttime. You are not allowed to post. Those with night actions, you have 24 hours to pm me with targets and actions. Good luck everyone!

P.S.: again, if PMbox is full, feel free to mail [email protected]
If possible, don't wait till the last minute to post your actions, so I have time to weave them together and make up a story.

"Down at The Colony's own private bar, the locals had gathered round to talk about the newcomers.

"The girls were pretty cute," young Spudnik said.

"Yeah, well... I've seen better," was all Gorny, the head bartender, had said. He handed ThunderCat a drink and started to polish a glass. At a nearby table, Ankeli and Zhao_Yue were playing chess and playfully bashing each other. Several other people had come and go throughout the evening, one in particular named DoomBoy. He said he was trying to find the buffet at a certain gentlemen's club. Gorny told him this was not that place.

"The front desk clerk, whatever her name is," ThunderCat began, " said, uh, that those newcomers saw Le Loup on the trail."

"Yeah? Well, i don't believe in him," Zhao replied back.

"Why is that, Crrraaazyy Zhao? Checkmate."

"That is bull, Ankeli! And Le Loup doesn't exist. I mean, even if he did, what was he doing trampsing around the woods in the DAYTIME? It was probably just a regular wild wolf. Seriously, i think you guys are starting to worship this Le Loup thing." Then, he said to himself, "What does that even mean? Le Loup? Pft!"

"It means 'wolf'," Spudnik replied, nose in a book.

"Hehe, are you upset that Le Loup is getting more attention than you?" Ankeli teased.

"Pfft! Are you kidding me? Le Loup is a joke and nothing more than a myth. It has yet to be proven."

Wickedswami slept unpeacefully. He dreamed of blood and tendons, howls and screams, running through the woods, feelings of primal instinct and the need to survive coursing through him like canoes in a river rapid.

A loud and distinct noise jolted him awake for a brief moment, but he soon slipped back into uneasy sleep. The next time he awoke it was from a banshee-like scream. He looked over and saw Wami was not in bed.

He dashed out of the cabin, wearing only boxers and getting colder, and discovered quite a gruesome sight. In the middle of the cabin grounds and on-lookers, was a dead body so mangled they couldn't tell if it was male or female. What used to be a face was now just a bloody bowl of meat, the throat had been torn to shreds, and the belly looked like it had been ripped open by a monstrous claw.

Wami suddenly found Wicked and tried to hold him, but he pushed her away as he ran to vomit in a nearby bush.

"Guys," Leo said while coming out of her cabin, "What's-OHMYGOD!!! Is-is that real?! Oh, that is so sick in both senses!" she went back inside, covering her mouth.

"Leopold? JESUS CHRIST!!" Marahumm exclaimed and fell back against the door. "What the hell is that?"

Wicked came round and held Wami tight. "Jesus, what is going on?" she asked, scared very much.

Soon, everyone had gathered at The Colony's little pub to talk and cope. It was soon discovered that the mangled body was Hey.

"Jesus," Marahumm whispered.

"There's more," the coroner was saying. "We found another body when we went to Hey's cabin. It was Orphan. He, uh, well, he wasn't mangled. Seemed to die in his sleep."

Someone wailed.

"If I did TOD right, it was around the same time Hey died. So far, unknown causes."

The coroner left the bar, leaving everyone else to discuss what had happened and cope with their fears....

It is now DAYTIME.

List of Players alive:

Noodle
Gorny
Bad Ash
Krazeyivan
Zhao_Yue
Asrrin
ThunderCat
Ankeli
Spudnik
I_Told_You
Dii Legend
Moosehead

6 to lynch, 7 to lock.

(sorry so late!)

this^

It is now daytime, let the games begin!
as Leo said, 6 to lynch, 7 to lock.

.eugolaid elttil a htiw yrots eht ni detargetni gnieb era su fo lla woh sa tcaf eht evol i ,oslA

.elor epyt ladicius a saw rehto eht dna ,namtih aifam eht erew yeH dna nahprO rehtie fo eno taht emussa ot gniog mi ,yldnoceS

.snoitalsnart rof etis siht esu ot enoyreve esivda d`I .txet-rorrim ni kaeps ot dewolla ylno ma i dna ,thginot em detegrat elor epyt recnalis/rotalitum emos smees ,ffo tsrif ,kO

I've been waiting forever for this to start back up! Did day 1 get cut short or was I just not paying attention? I've had an absolutely dreadful day at college and I've been looking forward to getting so lynching going!

So Hey looks like the first victim of the werewolves, and Orphan has the looks of a suicide, SK, or vig. I'm going to go back and see what hey was up to on day 1.

TC, why do you suspect one of them was the a hitman? All I can see from the description is a mangled corpse (werewolf victim) and a dead body not in his own cabin, but didn't die violently. can you elaborate?

.eugolaid elttil a htiw yrots eht ni detargetni gnieb era su fo lla woh sa tcaf eht evol i ,oslA

.elor epyt ladicius a saw rehto eht dna ,namtih aifam eht erew yeH dna nahprO rehtie fo eno taht emussa ot gniog mi ,yldnoceS

.snoitalsnart rof etis siht esu ot enoyreve esivda d`I .txet-rorrim ni kaeps ot dewolla ylno ma i dna ,thginot em detegrat elor epyt recnalis/rotalitum emos smees ,ffo tsrif ,kO

Feeling kinda left out as I wasn't in the story write up:whistling:

I am inclined to agree that the mafia(werewolf) hit went wrong and the hitman was killed also- lets hope so that's 1 down straight away!!:thumbup:

So TC do you think the werewolves did this to you or do you think we are facing a third party?

So if hey was town and orphan was the werewolf- who would want to kill hey?- why take out a newbie first night?

If orphan was town and hey the wolf- who would want to kill orphan?
Gorny perhaps?

@TC: may I ask (just for the fun of the game) to not talk about "mafia" but about werewolves :) It is after all a werewolf themed game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High