The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

i for one get mildly pissed off at all the speculation. i know some people love that crap, but honestly "what are you going to name your barb" type **** angers me for no real reason i can put into words. "what's your favorite skill?" who****ingcares! IT'S NOT OUT YET!

i've stuck to the official site and snagged a few cool wallpapers. i care not what idle speculation crops up from the peanut gallery. it's like someone spoiling cool parts of a movie you havent seen, but they they've not seen it either.

"wouldnt it be cool if...?" yeah it would be cool, but you dont know so keep your idiot mouth shut! aaaaarg!!!!

I don't get it, if you don't want to see those things, stay away from those forums. Easy as that and very effective.

i do stay away, but since they're at the top of the freaking first page, i still see them. i dont go looking for trouble, but every once in a while one will catch my eye and BAM pissed for no real reason.

i do stay away, but since they're at the top of the freaking first page, i still see them. i dont go looking for trouble, but every once in a while one will catch my eye and BAM pissed for no real reason.

I still don't get it. There is that nice little red arrow at the side of the page that allows you to zip unwanted forums down. All you can't zip away is 'Diablo Files'. All other fora are zippable.

did somebody say redhead?

Thisa ok with you? (not that I really care though :))
sure, it's not like i created it. it's a t-shirt hell shirt.

I still don't get it. There is that nice little red arrow at the side of the page that allows you to zip unwanted forums down. All you can't zip away is 'Diablo Files'. All other fora are zippable.

i did not know this. edit: kick ***, thanks for the info, Nase. i wish you could pick which ones were zipped up. i'd like to see only community in the community section, and east only in the trade section, but this is better'n nothing.

Last edited:

WHERe! ? ! !

he is sneaky.

i'm squeezing too hard i think.

Nice new purple CDM. Got anything to match that for wearing out on the town?

I didnt really have much to rant about, so I made a 10,000 post Giabaway instead. Its to be found in ETF. And you guys are welcome to participate!

Last edited:

who knows that much about you, sheesh. like i'm supposed to pay attention to what you say!

you answered your own question.

Currently remaking my amazon, I wonder if the patch will change anything for amazons. Sclerosis is about to be retired. Current one is to have more life, previous was a glass cannon.

I'm going to follow Tienje's guide this time :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High