The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I don't drink whiskey anymore. Not worth it. Too expensive and not enough of it. Get a 6 pack of beer and you'll feel the same at night and better in the morning.

You are a real whisky drinker. If you were, you'd nag about the use of ice cubes. It lowers the concentration of your whisky by adding water thus screwing over the taste.
Busted.

the guys that do it for a living (master distillers or w/e they're called) put water in it for taste testing, so it's fine for me.

They put water in it, and they know how much.
They don't let Physicals decide by throwing in ice cubes.

I don't drink whiskey anymore. Not worth it. Too expensive and not enough of it. Get a 6 pack of beer and you'll feel the same at night and better in the morning.

Actually it's the low alcohols that give me those damned hangovers. Not really headaches but general bad shape. Strong stuff does that less to me.

They put water in it, and they know how much.
They don't let Physicals decide by throwing in ice cubes.

all i know of it is what i've seen on crown royal's website. they have several little movies with the top guy and he says in the lab, they take it out of the same bottle we'd buy and add water to it when doing tastings.

You are a real whisky drinker. If you were, you'd nag about the use of ice cubes. It lowers the concentration of your whisky by adding water thus screwing over the taste.
Busted.

you also forgetting that you paying for water as if its wisky

oh my god, he killed the thread.

You bastard!

Yes, I watch to much south park.

Is it dead yet?

*poke*

It still twitches when you poke it!

*Stab*

Now then?

:scratchchin:

It's not dead, we were just taking our time waiting for you to post.

Btw. sorry for not saying hi back to you yesterday online, was afk in a game waiting for Jell-O to kill my char, it's been a while since I played and wanted to make sure if I could pick up my body ;)

It's not dead, we were just taking our time waiting for you to post.

Btw. sorry for not saying hi back to you yesterday online, was afk in a game waiting for Jell-O to kill my char, it's been a while since I played and wanted to make sure if I could pick up my body ;)
No worries, not like I'm always notice when someone is whispering while I''m afk :whistling:

Not playing much myself atm either as you've noticed :p

Not playing much myself atm either as you've noticed :p

I haven't really played in a while, with all my computer crashes and issues, failed d2 1.12 patch updates etc. I've barely managed to refresh my accs in-between temp bans :)

I'm waiting for 1.13 and praying for a bigger stash so that I can finally get rid of the majority of my mules.

Well the last post is from May and I play NL too, very few people on this board seem to play non-ladder.

I do. No ladder for me. Too hard to restart up again every year or two on a new ladder. It's not worth the time investment because, frankly I don't have the time anymore. So, NL is where it's at for me.

I just lost 4 mules on one of my mule accts. I got the other 4 to come back after they showed as expired but the other 4 say "character not found". I am bummed. I have no idea what I lost but I know it was good stuff.

I'm pretty sure all my mules are long gone. It's been months since I've touched the game, and months before that since I've logged in.

and guess what i am doing for living?
Plumbing?

he runs a church for loggers.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High