The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

can we turn the bash cdm thread into an official OT thread?

and i play nl.

can we turn the bash cdm thread into an official OT thread?

No. I am quite enjoying the bash CDM thread. It should stay on topic.

We got lightning-ed out last night. We were in the middle of a 5 run rally when the umpire saw lightning and called the game. We can restart tonight but I am afraid the rally has worn off. :(

thanks, yogi, i appreciate it.

i posted in my visitor message section, nub.

Did I see the Pancake Signal? I think I did, three times in fact.

I was going to announce my support for CDM in the bash CDM thread, then call Krem a dirty spammer, but I realized that that would be spamming, and it would look bad.

Did I see the Pancake Signal? I think I did, three times in fact.

I was going to announce my support for CDM in the bash CDM thread, then call Krem a dirty spammer, but I realized that that would be spamming, and it would look bad.

Not all spam is bad. My mother used to make fried spam back in the old days when we were poor kids growing up.

Better be good.

warn me before you post it as i'm sure it'll need to be edited or deleted before, during or after your ban for inappropriate content. hell, i volunteer to proof read it for you if you want.

warn me before you post it as i'm sure it'll need to be edited or deleted before, during or after your ban for inappropriate content. hell, i volunteer to proof read it for you if you want.

Me getting a ban for inappropriate content? That has never happend! :whistling:

today... yet

let me know too, I am just bored with these new threads with questions about the same thing.

let me know too, I am just bored with these new threads with questions about the same thing.

Hang in there. D3 will get hotter over the next several months and the subjects/questions will change and become more challenging. Once they release the class of the other characters it will get busy again with new stuff. A ranged character has to be one. Don't you think?

i for one get mildly pissed off at all the speculation. i know some people love that crap, but honestly "what are you going to name your barb" type **** angers me for no real reason i can put into words. "what's your favorite skill?" who****ingcares! IT'S NOT OUT YET!

i've stuck to the official site and snagged a few cool wallpapers. i care not what idle speculation crops up from the peanut gallery. it's like someone spoiling cool parts of a movie you havent seen, but they they've not seen it either.

"wouldnt it be cool if...?" yeah it would be cool, but you dont know so keep your idiot mouth shut! aaaaarg!!!!

As always(but maybe not a good thing), I totally agree with CDM!

Bta CDM.... I used your Natural Redhead as a profilepic on FB..

Btw, if anyone wants to see it or add me, just search for me on FB.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High