The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

In the light of the existence of the universe he isn't that old. Or was it the other way around?

There is still a debate going on how he caused the big bang, a poop he was keeping in but couldn't hold longer is the theory most people find probable.

Well, they do say it was caused by the coalescing of gas and matter.

I for one like the fact that he is that old, but he is still hanging around here. What else would we talking about if he wasn't?

We would still talk about all kinds of nonesense but with him around we have an extra topic to talk about.

Anyone pick up Elder Scrolls: Blades? I'm not one for mobile games, but since I have played the series since 2002 with Morrowind I wanted to get opinions. Read some reviews about the monetization and that's why mobile games turn me off, really.

I hate "pay or wait" monetization schemes and refuse to waste time on games like that but YMMV (I'll stick with my 3DS/Switch).

I do like Star Wars galaxy of Heroes that you can play completely free but you can pay for characters or gear, there is no need to pay cause most people play it free and the ones that do pay have an advantage for a time but it doesn't mean they'll absolutely win constantly.
If it is setup like that I don't mind but there are games you will just always lag behind, are bound to loose or have to wait ridiculous long times if you don't pay. Those I hate.

Seems like they made that game not for Elder Scrolls fans, but rather for mobile gamers who they want to bring into the ES fold. Look, just like Blizzard making a mobile game, as a developer you'd have to be stupid to ignore the mobile market. For ongoing revenue it works. Sadly, there are millions of mobile gamers who will pay for chest timers, or keys, or gems, or whatever. Why not take advantage of it? I probably won't play it unless that changes. Same with Diablo: Immortal.

EDIT: I just started a new play through of Oblivion on my PC, so I am happy.

True I don't get it why some people spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a game, but for the developer its revenue.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High