The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

You don't have to be ashamed of that. It's perfectly normal!

Was the banana a metaphor for something?

@KremBanan: Getting it checked by someone, depending on how they check can be very pleasant or very painfull / annoying. Though as long as you don't experience any problems all should be good.

After years of upkeep, I finally let the ball drop on the zonforum account. It no longer exists. Sorry, y'all.

:(

Good memories, that.

I think I still have all my accounts from the old days. I should probably renew them now.

They were brutal with the deletions this time. I lost all of my mules and about half of the characters I still screwed around with on occasion, my LLDs.

Wow, you're right. All my accounts are gone. End of an era...........

Looks like we may be heading to the Carribean soon. We checked out an 80 acre estate right on the ocean. If we can swing visas and our offer is accepted, frosty drinks with little umbrellas are on me!

I'll have plenty of time to start a new forum account. I can multitask....fish from the end of the dock while killing demons!

I just loaded up my single player saves. To hell with Battlenet. If they insist on deleting accounts then so be it. It's almost like they are trying to get rid of old players, clear out the servers to use on something else. I am getting a Surface Go for my birthday (I hope) and will be slaying some demons on that soon.

Have fun in the Carribean, Dave

You go where ever you please Kestegs, no one minds the old jibbering weirdo hanging around, they can make fun of him or ignore him, whatever strikes their fancy.

Yes, Kestegs is welcome to go where he pleases. But is he old and jibbering?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High