The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I'm not always following her, I just mostly follow her. So stop following her and start folliwing me again, I need more followers in my cult.

Last edited:
Whoa Ho!

For the idiot who ate the egg salad, in most cases you'll spend a whole lot of time with your head in or your arse on the toilet but normally you'll survive.

For some reason I read that you are spending a whole lot of time with your head in your arse. Strange things happening with me since I'm a cult member.

For the idiot who ate the egg salad, in most cases you'll spend a whole lot of time with your head in or your arse on the toilet but normally you'll survive.
Hey, screw you! I was trying to get sentient worms that would make me a better person in every way and make me nigh immortal. I think spewing fluids out of one end or another is worth the possible rewards.

You could have cultivated them outside of your body untill you had them working then get a mad scientist to implant them where needed.
No need to paint the porcelain throne in ugly browns, greens and whatever colour an egg salad from a vending machine makes you paint in.

I saw a man paint a red door black once, and even make a song about it. Crazy what an egg salad from a vending machine can do.

Hi Krem

Hows it hanging?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High