The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Dacar92

Staff member
Nov 2, 2003
The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

New OT thread for the new year. Remember to read the forum rules. All of them apply here, too.

spam.............

even the spam rules apply?

superdave said:
spam.............

even the spam rules apply?

The spam rules apply, but this is off topic, not spam. Get it? :xmas17:

off topic...without spam? no wonder nobody posts here

corax said:
off topic...without spam? no wonder nobody posts here

i am sure an exception can be made for you...your flavor of spam usually gets a chuckle or two out of me.

OT is kind of like spam. I guess. We have an entire forum here devoted to spam. So, maybe I should close this one...

Nah. I like our brand of spam better. How else are we going to catch up to Ash? And Corax, what do you mean no one posts here? We had over 300 posts in that spam, I mean, OT thread.

yes but how long did it take to get up to 300 dacar?

your flavor of spam usually gets a chuckle or two out of me.

w00t.wait...usually? hmmmmm

did you light a Q-tip?

not that im aware of. i imagine it would be too wet and well gooey to really let the fire take hold. the hair surrounding the ear however.....

Thanks for the laugh, guys. The eight 10 year old girls at my house for my daughters slumber/birthday party have exhausted me. This was one of the funniest things I have read in quite some time. Better than the stupid "funny" e-mails send me.

was watchin a documentary, in which the people didn't really have much idea of what they were on about. but meh. it had pretty pictures. but one thing ive learnt.

stegosarus mating = youch!

awesome flash for you all. here

and some other random stuff
If Chuck Norris looks you in the eye, you will explode.

not done yet? have some more

thats all for now. otherwise i will run out of stuff to spaaa...post with

A non sober new year to all

Can some of our northern hemisphere friends please send me some snow
COD of course(hah)
Im trying to get the temp here below 30deg C
Ive lost so much weight mowing lawns thatI have to run around in the shower to get wet

By the way
What is snow

Would you like a twist of lemming with that

mowerman said:
A non sober new year to all

Can some of our northern hemisphere friends please send me some snow
COD of course(hah)
Im trying to get the temp here below 30deg C
Ive lost so much weight mowing lawns thatI have to run around in the shower to get wet

By the way
What is snow

Would you like a twist of lemming with that

There is no snow left here in Chicago. It has been above ~ 40F for 2 weeks. Kind of disappointing if you like snowboarding and such. Sorry bud. You'll have to keep looking.

What is snow? Check this out. It was originally in the Anchorage Daily News, but you need to register for that. The USA Today still has it up for now. It was going around e-mails. You may have seen better pics than this one. But it is the biggest snowman in the world today. I am not sure if it is a record snowman, though.

where in aus are ya mower man? if it was even u that was in aus?

we had a huuuuuge lightning storm lastnight. with something like 4" of rain. w00t. the wet season begins.....

Ahh Mr corax

Im in the Redlands, which according to people from Brisbane
It doesnt exist.
Unless you get taken by a shark
My kids swim at Amity point beach all the time
Just goes to show...dont swim with a dog...

3 inches of rain this morning
The sun spend the arvo sucking it out of the ground

Where you at Mr corax

No one expects the spanish inquisition

if we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as the man and then compare the relative brain size, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it *was*.

Ah,ok.:p

Took a break from playing last night and watched "The March of the Penguins". What a great flick.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High