The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Sunny (not) dry (flooded) townsville here.

this town was no designed with monsoon season in mind ill tell ya that.

also that shark thing is bogus. all this crap thats being spouted on the news makes me want to stab faces.......

Townsville
Poor Cowboys
Go you TIGERS
Ive been waiting 36 years for that

I caught a shark about 200 yards from where that woman was taken.

"this is Tiddles the flying cat is it"
"yes"
"and how does she fly"
"I fling her"
ROWR.........ROWR.........ROWR........ROOOOOOOWWWWWWWRRRR
THUMP

YogiRat said:

Hey! Don't question the logic and "profoundness" of my old friend Monty Python.

I forgot to give ccredit where credit is due. That was said in one of the Month Python episodes.

Dacar92 said:

I forgot to give ccredit where credit is due. That was said in one of the Month Python episodes.

i seem to recall that the theory behind the quote was called the "waste of time theory"...if i recall my python sketches correctly, this theory was abandoned in the mid 50's...still don't know what all this had to do with tennis though.

superdave said:
i seem to recall that the theory behind the quote was called the "waste of time theory"...if i recall my python sketches correctly, this theory was abandoned in the mid 50's...still don't know what all this had to do with tennis though.

My memory of the 70's and 80's when Monty Python was on TV here is a little sketchy. There was a lot of partying going on. We watched Monty Python and Dave Allen at Large. Then Dr Who and then the Two Ronnies. All on Sunday nights. That's about alll I remember from those times. :D

Oh,er,ah..My mistake (runs off to flog himself):eek:

My memory of the 70's and 80's when Monty Python was on TV here is a little sketchy. There was a lot of partying going on. We watched Monty Python and Dave Allen at Large. Then Dr Who and then the Two Ronnies. All on Sunday nights. That's about alll I remember from those times.

Yeah, I think I burned a lot of the brain cells that contained the memories of the Python tv show. But the dead parrot, ministry of silly walks and,and,...

How about Benny Hill?

corax, you'll care about this

I am behind the times on this, but I recently learned something HORRIBLE

I bought an alternators transformer of my all time favoritistest transformer Shockwave and his NAME

HIS NAME was shockBLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they lost the copyright on Shockwave!!!

THIS SUCKS

DINSDALE...........DINSDALE

How about Steptoe and Son or the original Love Thy Neighbour.
Wouldnt the politically correct wowsers have a field day with that one.

Every arvo after school we had The Goodies then Dr who and after the news was the flying circus. and for the Aussie guys. At 9.30 was Number 96.
What an eyeopener for a 11 year old.

Just walked through the door and nailed his head to the coffee table.

The new Dr Who is finally coming to the U.S!

It has been a year in the works and Sci-Fi channel is finally going to run it. Starting in March and ending in June, I think.

I have many memories of watching Dr Who on Sunday nights during my college years. I still have them on tape.

Anyone have comments or thoughts to share on the new Dr Who?

Here is the Sci-Fi channel press release:
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=34141

Ash Housewares said:
corax, you'll care about this

I am behind the times on this, but I recently learned something HORRIBLE

I bought an alternators transformer of my all time favoritistest transformer Shockwave and his NAME

HIS NAME was shockBLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they lost the copyright on Shockwave!!!

THIS SUCKS

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:astonished: how could they do this.
Who the hell would do that to transformers and what kind of name is shockblast????? couldnt they come up with anything better like "El'Shocko' his cheap hardworking mexican equivalent. anything at all

:largeevil: now im mad

Dacar92 said:
Anyone have comments or thoughts to share on the new Dr Who?
[/URL]

sure do...i watched most of them already when they ran here in canada...you won't be disappointed...very few stinkers in this new batch of who's.

CoRRuPt-OnE said:
how could they do that ... its like changing optimus prime into optimus dime. Wth?

on this point. does anyone remember Beast wars? it was a pc animated version of transformers.(identical storyline) except they all turned into animals.
and optimus prime became optimus primal. but megatron stayed megatron.

and there was a rat....

corax said:
on this point. does anyone remember Beast wars? it was a pc animated version of transformers.(identical storyline) except they all turned into animals.

and there was a rat....
the show was called beasties in canada....what were the two opposing sides called...maximals and predicals? the rat was called rattrap i think....i loved the names of some of these guys...i think the award for the rudest sounding name has to go to "DRILLNUT"

corax said:

and there was a rat....

no, never heard of it, it doesn't exist

LALALALALALALALA

Ash Housewares said:
no, never heard of it, it doesn't exist

LALALALALALALALA

you lucky bugger.

"Hello superdave,

We at Diabloii.Net would like to wish you a happy birthday today!"

email i received this morning....elly remembered my birthday, but not one of my kids did....isn't that special.

Happy birthday, Dave!

It's not over yet. Hopefully they will remember soon.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High