The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

nope....suxx to be me...taking the night off guys....see you on the weekend.

Dave, I wish there was something we could say. I just hope you don't hold it against them. Kids are kids.

I am sure things will start looking up for you soon. :afro: Just had to use that one! :smile: I love these new smilies.

Dacar92 said:
Dave, I wish there was something we could say. I just hope you don't hold it against them.

hey thx guys

dacar...hold it against them? never
but you can be sure i will use it against them.

not everyone forgot...i did get a phone call from a senile old lady down the street....she must be pushing 90 now....she called to wish me a happy birthday AND to ***** me out for not delivering her friday paper(i was her paperboy 30 years ago).

superdave said:
not everyone forgot...i did get a phone call from a senile old lady down the street....she must be pushing 90 now....she called to wish me a happy birthday AND to ***** me out for not delivering her friday paper(i was her paperboy 30 years ago).

happy bday SD:thumbsup:

I was trying to think of something witty to say about the above quote. but its like 5am. so not gonna happen.

superdave, giving your kids a few mild smacks to the back of the head may prompt them to remember your birthday next time.

Hmmmm, just noticed that the Amazon OT Thread is the shortest of all the OT threads....

Friday my wife, (the library tech) found a kid looking up Sin builds on the Summit during his " advisroy period". The library has a snoop prog that views all of the stations in the place. This is a good thing consisdering all the prawns and violins out there. The net nannie doesn't quite do the job. She didn't give him any hints, though I think she might have wanted too. Library ladies don't play video games, let alone assassins:cool: What ever happened to recess?

she should have pointed him in the direction of naliworld's forum.

corax said:
I was trying to think of something witty to say about the above quote. but its like 5am. so not gonna happen.

Me too. But I thought it would be inappropriate. So I kept my mouth (keyboard) shut.

Evrae Altana said:
Hmmmm, just noticed that the Amazon OT Thread is the shortest of all the OT threads....

We just started a new one.

Evrae Altana said:
superdave, giving your kids a few mild smacks to the back of the head may prompt them to remember your birthday next time.

I can assure you the druid, once liveliest is now the most dead, there's about as much OT there as in the assassin forum

ash, as a connoisseur of all things ot...how does own vintage of spam compare to the other ot's on the forums?

hahaha its more exciting over than in the sorc OT.... all those cobwebs could kill a man.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: eye boggle smiley ftw!!!!!

corax said:
hahaha its more exciting over than in the sorc OT.... all those cobwebs could kill a man.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: eye boggle smiley ftw!!!!!

yea, it's awful there, here the community is active and people know eachother from forums/online playing, stuff like the us/can zon got people to socialize a bit more, whereas the sorc forum isn't organized like that

and hte paladin forum. they dont seem to understand the theory behind OT:laughing:

corax said:
and hte paladin forum. they dont seem to understand the theory behind OT:laughing:

you really should do the right thing and show heav how to jibbajabba.

i hate driving in the winter...too many idiots
my butthole still hasn't unpuckered 5 hours after a behemoth like the one pictured below did a couple 360s in front of me...thing probably outweighs my truck by a zillion lbs.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/54ddaeff.jpg

That old Chrysler looks like an interesting candidate for conversion to Fwd. Give it a couple feet of clearence and some up to date mods and it would out preform a Hummer. Of course that isn't saying much, but it would have to have a 440 in it.

Yogi (the ex-wrench-head) Rat

Come to think of it, I would take the stock wagon vs a street Dummer in a demolition derby.

YogiRat said:
That old Chrysler looks like an interesting candidate for conversion to Fwd. Give it a couple feet of clearence and some up to date mods and it would out preform a Hummer. Of course that isn't saying much, but it would have to have a 440 in it.

Yogi (the ex-wrench-head) Rat

Come to think of it, I would take the stock wagon vs a street Dummer in a demolition derby.

i didn't have much time to "admire" the beauty of the thing...but i could have sworn it was a 71/72 torino squire...anyways the old dodge polara and torinos did look similar from the front end....the chrysler had the ford beat when it came to ci that year, but i think the c code 429 that was an option on the torino and torino squire came with more factory hp than the 440.

Yeah it looks smaller than the tank my HS friends' parents had. Still it had
I beam all the way back to the rear bumper, correct?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High