The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Guess what, I'm anti mobile phones too.

Largely because I always have to keep them with me and nobody wants to call me anyway. So I'm wasting my time charging (and I producing carbon dioxide) it and silencing it in class.

Zomg Krem, this site is all the contact you need, since you spam a LOT of OT's here.

But if you had Facebook and a mobile, you wouldnt be lonely :)

On the other hand, if non of those potential friends would be on facebook or have a mobile. They wouldn't expect me to have one. So then they might find other, more personal ways getting in contact.

i wouldnt mind sharing a beer with some of y'all. not SD though, he's in****ingsane.

On the other hand, if non of those potential friends would be on facebook or have a mobile. They wouldn't expect me to have one. So then they might find other, more personal ways getting in contact.
True :)
But it can get pretty personal at Facebook too :grin:

i wouldnt mind sharing a beer with some of y'all. not SD though, he's in****ingsane.

I would mind, cause I dont like beer :)

yeah i dont drink beer either. perhaps a whiskey on the rocks?

what're your prefered brands, anything i've heard of? i usually go with bourbons and have recently redecided that i cant take scotch. maybe after a few more years of drinking...

i cant take scotch. maybe after a few more years of drinking...
There is still time my young padawan..
what're your prefered brands, anything i've heard of? i usually go with bourbons
Im more of a blended-man, than single malt. And in Norway, there are not much blended to choose from. Johnnie Walker Black, Green, Gold and Blue are always winners in my book(I just cant figure out why they make that Red crap). Chivas Regal was the first whisky I tasted in the mid-90s and it learned me to appriciate real alcohol. With bourbon you cant go wrong with Jack, its a timeless classic imo. You know what you get and you appriciate it for that reason. Of single malts, I like Talisker, Laphroig and Lavagulin..but blended is so much more imo.

jack isnt bourbon. i like knob creek.

You are a real whisky drinker. If you were, you'd nag about the use of ice cubes. It lowers the concentration of your whisky by adding water thus screwing over the taste.
Busted.

You are a real whisky drinker. If you were, you'd nag about the use of ice cubes. It lowers the concentration of your whisky by adding water thus screwing over the taste.
Busted.

Actually..not busted. Water is ok to add. Cause whisky has a strong taste and can tranquilise(?) your taste. Water makes it so that you get more taste and flavour out of the whisky, and not screwing over the taste ;)
Ice cubes though, I agree on. They make the whisky too cold, so that you dont get the full taste. But icecubes, makes whisky look cooler to drink, thus making that ok too :thumbup:

Zomg, you could just copy / paste that, Gramps. The topic is 100% the same. These people should come to Europe. :rolleyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High