The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

**** ya :D i dont care either way. i'll admit my gramatical and spelling mistakes, hell i dont even capitalize my sentences.

**** ya :D i dont care either way. i'll admit my gramatical and spelling mistakes, hell i dont even capitalize my sentences.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but the parallel structure in that sentence is terrible. It should be "...my grammar and spelling mistakes..."

piss off.

how'd that sentance treatya? :D

Saw our friend Cormac McArt, the excellent guide writer, posting some guides in the PvP forum. Got his thread locked over there to..

Saw our friend Cormac McArt, the excellent guide writer, posting some guides in the PvP forum. Got his thread locked over there to..

It was per his request though :)

His new TvT guide is about to be posted again soon.

Is it me, or is the old domain functional again? And that after all the links have been corrected manually.

Strange...

i still see diii

haha it is 2:47 eastern time, just checked the pvp forum more than half of the threads have been commented on by our friend. He is scoring more +1's than...CDM+krem+all of the amazon forum combined.

my +1's are better'n your +3's.

touche .

someone play this game with me. I am bored of solo duel games. Get on ur nl east dueler and play with me

what'd she say "get money up front" ?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High