Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

As nothing of note happened during the night and there are no night actions that would have came in or can come in (only passive abilities were in effect) the day will start early.

Roles have been reshuffled and it is now daytime, and all players are alive and may freely post.

As to items:

All items are as they were during the last day phase, meaning they are the same as they were before and players may choose any item they wish, even items previously chosen during the last day phase.. THERE IS NO BIDDING FROM THIS POINT FORTH.
Item choice is first come, first serve.

For example, whoever posts and claims item #47 is the first to take possession of that particular item.

The day will last until 7PM CST on Saturday 08/29/2020

Noodle, you are very sweet, but unfortunately, I no longer work a full time job because I have a baby Zokar you watch you make sure he doesn't kill himself or fall on his face (he's already done that twice today). I work weekends only. The other day, I did not post because we were super busy and by the time I could post, I was indeed quite exhausted. So when I came to check the threads the next day, I was already dead (thanks, d2. :p(n))

I'm not sowing discord or confusion or anything. In fact, I'm trying to help and play the game because, indeed, I wanna catch me a baddie. It's been too long and the blood lust is real.

P.S. **** summer, indeed. I'm so fucking hot and indeed miserable. We got a new AC installed the day I didn't post and what happens? It's broke twice in a row. -.- In-****ing-deed.

D1: SF Guard
D2: Samantha Carter

As we already have some of this info, I suggest we start claiming our roles for the first two days to see if we can catch anybody with a discrepancy.

d2lover, who were you on d1 and d2?

Indeed, even though you did not ask me, I will reply anyway.

Both days I was the Door Airman.

I choose item #16

Vote: d2lover

You have been issued a staff weapon.

You may Target (Player) and (Shoot) them)

Alright bitches, let's get this party started!

I choose item #7.

You have dialed the Star Gate but mis-entered your destination address. You have gated to what once was The Midway Space Station But is now deep space between The Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxies, you die instantly
I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!

I choose Item #23

You have received a Zat'nik'tel. You may Target (Player) and (Stun)[/b[] them for the duration of the day

@Leopold Stotch has died. This post nullifies any posts she has made between now and picking her item.

It's sad that in this trumpvirus crisis we've had to resort to stunning ourselves rather than each other, the way the lord intended.

The game is temporarily paused while I figure a ruling out.

@Leopold Stotch is dead previously.

Well, I would normally wait until I can hear d2lovers side of the story. But, seems like you never know when you are gonna get stunned/killed. So..

Target (d2lover) and Shoot (d2lover)

@d2lover has been targeted by @D2DC using a staff weapon, and is killed instantly.

All previous votes on the dead are nullified.

With four alive, three votes will cause a lynch.

Alive:

Noodle
Huckit
D2Dc
Pyro

Dead:

Leopold Stotch
D2lover

Carry on.

Malakai has acheived 2 out of three of his win conditions.

The game is now a "sudden death" state. The town must find a way to defeat Malakai before he acheives his third and final win condition.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High