Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

One time I ate an ant farm, not just the ants, the whole damn thing. I didn't enjoy it, but I'll bet they didn't either. I'd do it again.

To those who insist I did actually enjoy it: I will crush you between my teeth just like I did the ants.

Stupid mouthy ants, always showing off their thoraxes like a bunch of carapace sluts.

@d2lover, my glasses, let me cool for once, sheesh!

Oh man, I'm kind of excited trying to imagine @D2DC stunned and unable to contribute, but still able to read this as we bungle along the rest of the day. What is @D2DC thinking? Does the stun come after a certain # of posts? From being a certain character? From someone else using an item, or special power? He so desperately wants to put some of these thoughts onto the post but..... and no item for a 2nd day in a row! How frustrating! :p

So @Pryo is jack and only able to respond in ONeill quotes, very cool. Were you Jackson yesterday? Maybe D2DC is Jackson today?
Possible roles: ONeill, Jackson, Carter, Teal'c, SIler, Hammond, Maliki.... Frasier is mentioned in flavor opening text, but Gorny just mentioned them like an NPC, and I wonder if the scum (Maliki?) rotates characters like us?

Obviously I can confirm Siler, and whoever has Siler today knows the power it has that I didn't use last night as I wasn't sure who to use it on!

No. Just difficult to pronounce.

@d2lover, my glasses, let me cool for once, sheesh!

Oh man, I'm kind of excited trying to imagine @D2DC stunned and unable to contribute, but still able to read this as we bungle along the rest of the day. What is @D2DC thinking? Does the stun come after a certain # of posts? From being a certain character? From someone else using an item, or special power? He so desperately wants to put some of these thoughts onto the post but..... and no item for a 2nd day in a row! How frustrating! :p

So @Pryo is jack and only able to respond in ONeill quotes, very cool. Were you Jackson yesterday? Maybe D2DC is Jackson today?
Possible roles: ONeill, Jackson, Carter, Teal'c, SIler, Hammond, Maliki.... Frasier is mentioned in flavor opening text, but Gorny just mentioned them like an NPC, and I wonder if the scum (Maliki?) rotates characters like us?

Obviously I can confirm Siler, and whoever has Siler today knows the power it has that I didn't use last night as I wasn't sure who to use it on!

Yes, Harry. You've been a very bad boy.

Pyro, you're the only other player who's been stunned. Do you have any insight into what may have happened with D2DC?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say 'hi' anymore.

Reactions: HuckIt
Also, Leo has been suspiciously quiet today. Working a full time job, taking care of an infant, and trying to keep Zokar out of trouble can't take up more than, what, a half hour a day? (I'm not good with your mortal timeframes, so I could be off by as much as twenty minutes.)

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Please tell me, lying if you have to, that it was taken orally.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

vote: Leo

Sorry, friend. You're just too shady, which is probably why we're friends.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Luckily I am incredibly patient, or lazy. Or, hey, why not both?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Just kidding, I'm not patient.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

If that's directed at me, I refer you to post 164. I'm not taking questions at this time. Please be respectful.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I'm sorry it had to play out this way.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Bless you, my child.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I choose number 11, please, the best number ever because it looks like two guys facing up to that punk ass ten. Man, math is so violent, I love it. Hey ten, how you like me now? Bitch.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Yeah, Ten, keep talking, you got one guy worth a very little bit and your other guy is a total zero.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Response to Private Message: Yes, yes, no, and thank you. Also, she's not my sister, no. To be fair, you're not the first one to ask me that.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Look, I'm just trying to save lives.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Valid point.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

One time I ate an ant farm, not just the ants, the whole damn thing. I didn't enjoy it, but I'll bet they didn't either. I'd do it again.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

To those who insist I did actually enjoy it: I will crush you between my teeth just like I did the ants.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Is that enough? Can I stop now?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Yeah, there's a lot going on. It's easy to miss.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Vote Count 1.?

Null.

Not voting: everyone.
...get to it?

The day has ended.

The stun effect on @D2DC is lifted.

Anyone wishing to submit a night action may do so.

The night will last 24 hours.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High