Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

78f3ad56349c194222765ed1362b51dc.jpg

I think the look on Teal'c's face says it all.

I'm starting to get a bad headache at work, and might not log on after I get home so will do this:

1. Huckit (1 Sunglasses)
2. Pyro (8, thermometer)
3. D2lover (19. Colt M16)
4. Leo
5. Noodle
6. D2DC (Stunned)

@d2lover you're free to use your item if you want to, it's a one shot vig ability aimed at another player. Use is not mandatory.

As to @Leopold Stotch and @Noodle We will work item picking and use in the following manner.

Leo, you have to pick first. Noodle cannot pick until you do.
Leo, when you do log on and pick, do the following: Pick an item by number (not 1, 8 or 16) post in bold if you wish to use it right then and there and also if you wish to use whatever item you pick on another player, list that player by name and bold it (Example: I pick number 10, use on self/use on Caluin Graye)

Noodle, once Leo has posted one time and regardless of if she acts on picking and using an item, you are then free to do so yourself using the same manner I just detailed. When I do log on and catch up on postings, I will update the game as to what happened.

Also, please note that Leo has been awarded the #4 positionin line by default but still muse post before the half day mark (7 CST today) otherwise she forfeits her pick and we move to Noodle for item picking.

As D2lover has picked, he is not under a time constraint to act.

If that's directed at me, I refer you to post 164. I'm not taking questions at this time. Please be respectful.

Leopold Stotch gas forfeited her item bid and turn for picking number in line.

Noodle, you may pick an item if you so choose.

I choose number 11, please, the best number ever because it looks like two guys facing up to that punk ass ten. Man, math is so violent, I love it. Hey ten, how you like me now? Bitch.

Yeah, Ten, keep talking, you got one guy worth a very little bit and your other guy is a total zero.

You pick number 11 which comes in conjunction with number 18!

You now have one bottle of mustard and one bottle of ketchup!

Together, you use them to recreate one of the greatest scenes in history!

(Until the day resets, that is)

Response to Private Message: Yes, yes, no, and thank you. Also, she's not my sister, no. To be fair, you're not the first one to ask me that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High