Smol Vanilla Mafia - Game over, Town Win.

@Gorny - can we get an answer as to what actually happens if/when the game gets down to 1 town vs 1 mafia?

I didn't get an answer via PM on this point when I was inquiring about an all town game. And, technically speaking, if you look at rule 7 & 8, there is no way for mafia to win..

So is this a play by @Noodle to lay low and play the long game or to "lay low" and draw suspicion so he can stop checking this thread?
Noodle always lays low. It's the only way for him to hide under beds..

Vote Count:

Noodle: 2 (SnickerSnack, D2DC)

@Gorny - can we get an answer as to what actually happens if/when the game gets down to 1 town vs 1 mafia?

I didn't get an answer via PM on this point when I was inquiring about an all town game. And, technically speaking, if you look at rule 7 & 8, there is no way for mafia to win..

:unsure: You're right.

I shouldn't have pulled the 50% rule based on the size of the game, as the situation it creates causes a stalemate. Yes I goofed. 50% rule is reinstated, and the game will end in a mafia win IF it comes down to 1v1 M/T.

Still no response from Noodle even when he’s got two votes against him?? Well…
::very carefully checks under bed::
Vote: Noodle

Vote Count:

Noodle: 3 (D2DC, SnickerSnack, Huckit)

Almost wrote Huckfinn there.

Last edited:
So, anything I've missed?
Not yet, still plenty of time to weigh in on some important topics. Pepsi or Coke? Steak or chicken? Vanilla or chocolate? Oh yeah, and any thoughts on who is mafia as it seems the pitchforks are selling out at a rapid pace…

50% rule is reinstated, and the game will end in a mafia win IF it comes down to 1v1 M/T.
Was it really necessary to capitalize the IF? As in, he KNOWS it won't happen.. :unsure:

Can we vote Gorny instead?

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
4: Gorny is just screwing with us and there is no mafia but he’s going to enjoy us debating it for the next week.
Looking back, I don't believe there was any mention of this in the game thread prior to Huck's post..

I find it hard to believe that MAFIA would "consider the possibility" of an all town game enough to post in the thread about it. Either Huck is town, or that was a very inspired move.

New sus list:
1. Noodle
2. Gorny

Looking back, I don't believe there was any mention of this in the game thread prior to Huck's post..

I find it hard to believe that MAFIA would "consider the possibility" of an all town game enough to post in the thread about it. Either Huck is town, or that was a very inspired move.

New sus list:
1. Noodle
2. Gorny
You know me well, all my greatest (and worst) hucks are inspired! Now let’s hope I read the silence of Noodle correctly…. otherwise I’m all for voting Gorny tomorrow although I assume it will inspire some sort of gruesome modkill which would really then throw the game into a loop!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High