Smol Vanilla Mafia - Game over, Town Win.

Who is it that believes you and whom you are not partnering with?
Huck was probably the most receptive, initially. IIRC he said something to the effect if you were to partner up with Noodle, he could partner up with me.

Isn't that precisely what you're doing? That's literally your stated plan, right?
It is my stated plan. However, unless something drastically changes, I have no plans on forming a partnership with Noodle or Huck. If I were mafia, I should be more open to ANY partnership that keeps me alive.

Wooooo, I went to work and came back to find we have a game!
my sus list is
1: Noodle
2: D2
3: Snicker
4: Gorny is just screwing with us and there is no mafia but he’s going to enjoy us debating it for the next week.

Why?
Noodle continues to lie low, allowing the rest of us to point fingers until we reluctantly drag him into a vote.
D2 because he’s taken a lead to guide the town, which is how he generally plays, but always causes suspicion.
snick, because he has to be on the list and I don’t have a great read
Gorny, because I can’t list myself can I??

now, I’m off to check under my bed, if I don’t return, either Noodle got me, or there was something in the fridge that distracted me.

Gorny is just screwing with us and there is no mafia but he’s going to enjoy us debating it for the next week.
I PMd @Gorny about this already.. I think I may have given him the idea for next game.. :rolleyes:

Noodle continues to lie low, allowing the rest of us to point fingers until we reluctantly drag him into a vote.
You do realize, I hope, that I've actually been far more active than I usually am, given the small size of the game?

I suppose the question is, what will cause Noodle to weigh in / vote? Or, is he enjoying the lack of time pressure, and will happily inhabit our peaceful village for as long as we’ll keep chatting?
I think that @HuckIt made a good point earlier, and I'll wait to hear more from him and @Noodle before changing my vote.
Just trying to clarify @snickersnack - was this what you were referring to? or was there something else?

Just trying to clarify @snickersnack - was this what you were referring to? or was there something else?

Yes, that's right.

Well, since I'm preparing for a future career writing listicles:

1. D2DC
2. Noodle
3. Huckit
4. Undertaker with the steel chair!

Wait, what?

Anyway, I think I can safely say this:

UnVote: D2DC
Vote: Noodle

How likely, 3/4s?
I suppose what matters is how D2 calculates the odds of Noodle being mafia now that there are two votes for him.
Well D2, since I don’t know it Noodle will defend himself, will you try to sway us to save him or lynch him?
::water boiling intensifies::

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High