Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Bjam suggests using ondals to add a +4 to shifting. Just want to say that fleshrender and a sigon shield does the same.

So: my 1st try at ubers, with another ribby druid who was there more just to take a look and was running for his life... killed Meph 1st, succeeded in killing Diablo... Had to call someone else to kill BAal, even though i was not partied with the other druid at the time. My major problems were those physical immunes and was disconnected about 4-5 times!! Next time i will try to take down a coulple of those with atmas scarab ammy. Btw, i had all of the gear Bjam suggested except cta, and nice collection of charms (7-8 SS gc's, low anni, average D torch).

oh, and, had a nice superior Coh scarab husk (14 % ehn. def.), fully repaired before Ubering. So while i was in town to buy some pots, i realized i had no way to repair it, because it had broken during the fight. So i swaped for my Treachery Ap, letting coh on the ground.
A bit later... :scratchhead: it had poofed :banghead:

surely the CoH could just have gone wherever the Treachery came from?

ohhh man that sucks. the item time limit kills you sometimes.
i lost a tyraels might and a eth glitched fort doing that once. not cool.

dombri: I can't believe I forgot about Fleshrender...and no one called me on it until now. Yes, that's another, probably easier way to get +4 SS on switch. What's the big deal with the PIs? You should be ignoring them anyhow. I will say that Baal does require the most technique, but I've never had any trouble with him. Feral rage, blue pots, and careful positioning are all you need. By the way, bummer about your lost gear. That's a hard lesson in not putting high-end gear on the ground and leaving it.

I have just recently found an eth Ribcracker and I have upped it. I am currently looking for a Zod to socket it. I have read the guide and found it interesting, which explains why I kept the ribcracker.

I just started a werewolf yesterday. Right now, he is level 81. I have maxed my Fury and Lycan but have not max all others yet. Stats-wise, I have added to life and str to wear the items I managed to scrap up from my mules.

I have a few questions.

1) This is possibly addressed in other threads but I couldn't find it. I understand that Feral is used for 1 target and fury for multiple. Does Feral increase Fury's attack speed?

2) I was using the druid calculator and I am not understanding it. The weapon IAS and OIAS table gives a number. Is that number the starting hit or the follow up hits? Correct me if I am wrong, from this guide, I gather that IAS on my non-weapon items are non essential to fury or feral(?) attack speed. I am trying to work out the fury and feral's attack speed for my eth ribcracker if I don't have any IAS on my non-weapon items.

3) I am tempted to socket shael ber ber or shael shael ber to my alternate weapon, Tomb reaver. I am not sure which to socket, shael x2 or ber x2 and the attack speed I end up with. I would like to know the breakpoint for the tomb reaver. IMO fast is good.

4) Would reaper's toll be useful in general game play or uber? I understand there's zero CB on it but the Ctc decripify sounds quite interesting for the brave.

5) Lastly, I am considering maxing Plague, on top of fury, lycan, ww and feral, making a pure ww char. Because I am not much of a druid player, in your opinion, how does that sound?

Cheers

Frenzy Kujaku

1. No. Feral does, however, apply it's LL effect to Fury as long as it's in affect (the red ball is spinning around you).

2. 9/6 Fury. The calculator, unless you open up the table itself, gives the follow up hits.

3. Shael Ber Ber hits 7/4 Fury. Shael Shael Ber hits 6/4 Fury.

4. Reaper's on a merc is good. However it's lackluster on a Wolf. And it wouldn't work for Ubers. CB>>>>>all there.

5. You mean Rabies? Without its synergy, Poison Creeper, it's weak. Also, Rabies has a tendency to drop games in PvM play. It's more of a PvP skill.

Ladder fight. i am a bit desapointed... no replies on this thread for too long. i have to say i defeated twice the ubers, alone, with this build, though i have died a couple of times. Meph is definitely an ***... ty for the prebuff treacheary armor: awsome idea and cheap!!! Diablo also gave me some trouble...but i think hitting him solely with feral rage (i have it maxed) is the idea.

i didnt have cta, nor a life tap wand. Maybe half of my inventory was filled with nice res. charms for Meph. ( makes me wonder: there is no market for them!). For Diablo and Baal, i changed them, emphasizing on life, ar. and max damage last...like it was suggested if i remember well.

Dont forget: bring $ , 2 rals and flawed gems, maybe 2 orts and chip gems to repair if need.

Rib cracker would be too weak when it comes to leeching so I would prefer gg eth tomb reaver.

Rib cracker would be too weak when it comes to leeching so I would prefer gg eth tomb reaver.

CB >>>> Damage for Ubers because they:

A) Regen too damn fast.
B) Have a metric ton of health.

Reaver, while a good weapon, cannot match Ribby in terms of Uber effectiveness.

I just read this entire thread in one sitting and wanted to thank those who made it so informative. My first ever Ubers character will be complete soon thanks to this guide!

However, I was wondering if I should use Last Wish instead of ribcracker?

Haha:whistling:

Yes. It's the bestest weapon evar :D

So its beter to use last wish with storm shield then ribcracer??? and am wondering can you explain me with switch what should i use 2 hotos ???

No, I was being sarcastic. LW is terrible for a Wolf, period. No, it's not even good then.

Your now sarcastic... But with what shield chould i use Lw???

Last wish is a bad choice since it has no IAS on the weapon itself so will be hitting really slow even in a phase blade. Since outside IAS doesnt effect wereform attacks you need to rely on weapon IAS.

Hope that explains why its a bad idea.

Ignore some of the less than helpful people on this forum, Some members are kind of insulting to newbies.

Thx man am new to druids so i neded help... Thx very much on that tip... Am not a newbie but a newbei would ask a question like that... :p

Well I just meant there some are not very accommodating to people that are new to the forum or the builds and Will be sarcastic instead of explaining why its a bad idea.

Sarcasm doesnt really help anyone:p

it helps me laugh :D

Last wish is a bad choice since it has no IAS on the weapon itself so will be hitting really slow even in a phase blade. Since outside IAS doesnt effect wereform attacks you need to rely on weapon IAS.

Hope that explains why its a bad idea.

Ignore some of the less than helpful people on this forum, Some members are kind of insulting to newbies.

OIAS DOES increase frames for a slower weapon FYI. LW is a bad weapon because:

A) ITD doesn't work on Ubers.
B) in a PB, the Might Aura won't increase your damage by much.
C) You'd have to sacrifice gear to make it decently fast.
D) It, in no way, can compare to Ribby.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High