Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Its virtually nothing to write home about the amount of OIAS that effects Wereform attacks especially in the case of the phase blade. I worded my post incorrectly I meant in the case of the PB.

A) Granted
B) Damage is secondary in uburs but the total damage is enough to slaughter uburs relatively safely.
C)Non weapon IAS wont improve a phase blades speed to the best of my knowledge.
D) Agreed

The perks of LW are basically easy life tap and fade which are valuable but the speed lets it down .

Ive not long started back up at d2 so I cant say with complete certainty but my memory tells me that non weapon ias is pretty much wasted even on slower weapons the difference is small unless you have REALLY low level werewolf. anything less than 5 to werewolf.

Generally I compare these 2 calculators now as my first hand knowledge is blurry.

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/speedcalc_titanseal/speedcalc_english.php

http://home.comcast.net/~thedragoon/wereformadvanced.html

If i am indeed totally incorrect in my memory and these 2 calculators are incorrect I will happily bow to your knowledge.

Its kinda difficult not to get 5+ werewolf in normal gear.

If your poor you will end up maxing it for all the bonuses and if your rich you will probably have around 10+ in gear.

Jajals+ a hard point gives you 5 which makes the OIAS pointless.

No, you're correct about the PB OIAS. Seems my memory was off >.>.

I have all and still fighting lilith wery slow Eth ribcracker... Is it beter Forty + botd + Stormshield socketed with ber????

Over 10k >.>

I've seen 7-8k >.>

Lol its inposible i have 37-40 health 7 skillers and pefect items and dont know what to do to increase my health

If WR was stil around I'd tell you to ask him about his behemoth. I've never done it personally. Think his PvPWolf hit near 12k life o_O.

If WR was stil around I'd tell you to ask him about his behemoth. I've never done it personally. Think his PvPWolf hit near 12k life o_O.

12k life plz tell me that was with cta bo ^^

Yeah, it was with BO. Though I'm not sure how much more life that adds since it's additive to Lycan.

Not much over 1 k plz tell me how to get over 10k life with gores on and highlords oboe 1 ^^

He didn't do it with gores or highlord's iirc. I know he had sick blood Gloves, belt, and amulet. Not sure what his boots were though >.>

At the moment with gores and lvl 13 bo rest all + life 9.834 just can't get over 10 k. But master I will still try ;)

I would assume that going x9 shifter 45 life and x10 3/20/20 scs give more life than x37 3/20/20 scs.

shift using the 9 skillers then swap em out with the 37x 20 lifers :D

shift using the 9 skillers then swap em out with the 37x 20 lifers :D

Dude that would take too long to do that before bo ends. You would have to put like 27 scs in inventory which would be a pain. It would take a minimum of 36 clicks to do that and bo would end by the time you do that. Wait unless a barb boed you after you shift and drop the shifters and pick up the 20 lifers on ground but no need to take chances.

You can BO at any time. Lycan will last forever with that prebuff though >.>

I've preshifted then swapped to 9 max ar lifer gcs couldn't be bothered to do it with scs
I'm to lazy and can't afford 37 3/20/20s ^^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High