Random Tournament 2021 D2R edition!

Oh my. What a build. Too bad no sword or mace mastery, but mauls are excellent, and Berserk!

Screenshot022.jpg

In Act II, Randomnipotent quickly went to the desert to find the Horadric Cube, even before fighting Radament. You want to know why?

Screenshot005.jpg
Put in a Jewel of Freedom, slapped some Amethysts into a 3 os Breast Plate, equipped a circlet on my merc with 1-104 lightning damage and voilà! There is the One-Man-Show called Jemali.

As usual, full clears took some time, but were quite safe thanks to my skeleton army...

Screenshot013.jpg

Duriel got swarmed by Skeletons and kept attacking those, so my merc was free to poke Duriel with his shiny Partizan.
Screenshot015.jpg

The drop was underwhelming, but what can you expect from Duriel? 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot016.jpg

Act III looks great in D2R, but it still is difficult to find your way through the jungle xD

Did full clears at /p8 again and was rewarded with some cool resist and life charms as well as lots of gold for gambling. Took some time though, because I usually have around 20 town trips per WP (probably even more) to sell stuff and to gamble away the gold from my sells.

Some of the results:
Code:
     Hailstone Horn
     Circlet
     Defense: 41
     Durability: 35 of 35
     Required Level: 16
     Fingerprint: 0xea6dc6d0
     Item Level: 29
     Version: Resurrected
     24% Enhanced Damage
     Adds 7 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
     +34% Enhanced Defense
     Magic Damage Reduced by 2
     25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Wraith Casque
     Circlet
     Defense: 30
     Durability: 35 of 35
     Required Level: 18
     Fingerprint: 0x763023b4
     Item Level: 24
     +59 to Attack Rating
     Adds 1 - 117 Lightning Damage
     +10 to Life
     Poison Resist +18%

Stone Track
     Boots
     Defense: 3
     Durability: 12 of 12
     Fingerprint: 0x8c6a037d
     Item Level: 30
     +24 Maximum Stamina
     Cold Resist +31%
     25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Havoc Winding
     Light Belt
     Defense: 6
     Durability: 14 of 14
     Fingerprint: 0x7b93eb82
     Item Level: 35
     +56% Enhanced Defense
     +4 to Strength
     +24 to Life
     Lightning Resist +28%
     Fire Resist +6%
     Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

In Durance Level 3 my skellies died to the Vampires like moths to a flame, so I ended up facing Mephisto with Jemali only. Thanks to Decrepify I didn't have to resurrect my merc even once.

Screenshot021.jpg

On to the Pandaemonium Fortress!

Randomnipotent, level 32 Skellimancer, and Jemali, Normal Act IV next, sporting 174% MF.

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint          Points

-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ---------------------- -------

Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     48     78+70       WSK 2                  15
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     32     33+58       Panda Fortress         9
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     28     5           Kurast Docks           6
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein            3
SP Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     20     8+75        Inner Cloister         0
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains            0
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment       0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SOUL was swallowed by the resurrection (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Sid               Brisket  (KIA)       Dru     8      07+52       Deeds
   Yes Jamesixgun        Devi                 Sor     7      66+78       Deeds
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds            3

@Vang for @thefranklin's Assassin

Set 73 replaced by:
40: 6, 15, 29 Claws of Thunder, Cloack of Shadows, Death Sentry

Well... that's a Hell viable skillset, pretty nice I'd say?

Good luck!
Thanks for the roll! And yes, that is my new forever set I think.
Deeds :(

Diablo got me at level 35. He was at a sliver of hp too!

It was going fine, then I resurrected the mercenary to get the killing blow. I tele'd next to diablo and took a melee smack which put me in hit recovery, and red lightning hose finished the job. Didn't react fast enough on the purple :(
Sorry to hear about this Daz! I am pretty afraid of dying to normal Big D, too.

@Vang need a clarification: rerolling maps is not allowed right?

I have my Might merc in Act 1 NM :cool:

(still working as Blessed Aim as intended, to compensate the lack of combat skill compatible with Holy Shock)
I would say it doesn't matter. It isn't in the rules either way.

Reactions: Babyhell
BleedRunner has landed in Act 3NM
3u1oQFKl.png

Since last time, respec has been made at clvl 53 to Holy Shock, and things have been kept low on p1. Mercenary is now a Blessed Aim desert merc, in order to get enough AR to land hits.

Next target is a new gambling session, and LK.

Best find of this stretch: a Mahim-Oak Curio amulet from a pack before Andariel while running her. Also a 4os Bill, not used yet.

See you on next update!

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint          Points

-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ---------------------- -------

Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     54     78+96       Kurast docks NM        21
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     32     33+58       Panda Fortress         9
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     28     5           Kurast Docks           6
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein            3
SP Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     20     8+75        Inner Cloister         0
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains            0
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment       0

Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds            3

Act 2 and I are not getting along.
|Screenshot009.png

Entry #3...roll me a random I guess. (Well technically 4, but my D2R lost character bug doesn't cut)

Act 2 and I are not getting along.
|
Entry #3...roll me a random I guess. (Well technically 4, but my D2R lost character bug doesn't cut)

Rolling now :)

Character is a Necromancer

Skills are:
Set 8: 5,14,16 (Skeletal Mage, Corpse Explosion, Poison Explosion)
Set 19: 12,17,25 (Bone Armour, Bone Spear, Terror)
Set 20: 3,4,29 (Clay Golem, Golem Mastery, Decrepify)
Set 63: 11,15,19 (Teeth, Bone Wall, Poison Nova)
Set 81: 16,17,19 (Poison Explosion, Bone Spear, Poison Nova)
Set 95: 13,20,26 (Poison Dagger, Bone Spirit, Confuse)

Gear is:
Skull Cap
Armour 2
Bone Shield
Heavy Gloves
Heavy Boots
Belt
Demon Head

Bone Wand
Grim Wand
Dagger

Any Rerolls @Vang

I'd be tempted to re-roll 81 cos it is a double up on skills you have everywhere else. Only thing is if you got Poison Dagger from a re-roll somewhere else you have a hell build using only one skill set.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Babyhell
Serrafina Pekkala is now upto Act 5. Still doing /p8 full clears with /p3 bosses atm. I agree with @Grisu Act 3 is stunning in Remastered (though I don't have his issues getting lost :p)

High MF is still resulting in a fair few S/U but nothing really useable yet.

1633225633596.png
1633225700924.png
1633225735336.png
1633225760421.png
1633225779165.png
It was Ethereal - which reminds me I kind of want to host a classic tournament

1633225822366.png

1633225856941.png

1633225883891.png

1633225906533.png

1633225927306.png

Serrafina Pekkala level 35 Cold Arrow, and Kasim, Normal Act V next, sporting 182% MF.

@Babyhell First to the key is the race we are in I see.
Well in fact:
- I never made a Holy Freezer
- I never made a Holy Shocker
- I never made a Charger and the distance handling will be something to learn for me as a one-click-zealot-player...

FRESH! Fun to see those baddies popping down while running around. Would be nice to have a run with synergies to experiment at full potential!

BleedRunner put a foot in the Pandemonium
iZkZtZZl.png

Time to roll a nicer LK map without a doubt, as Mephisto's one was awful, and LK was only one camp, close to the waypoint but it will be with no regret at all...

Only thing to point out for this session: a lot less of running, much more walking to have defense active. Being followed by a big group of tinies that pops by third to half of them is nice to see!

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint           Points

-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ----------------------- ------

Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     56     78+96       Pandemonium Fortress NM 24
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     32     33+58       Panda Fortress          9
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     28     5           Kurast Docks            6
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City               3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein             3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein             3
SP Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     20     8+75        Inner Cloister          0
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains             0
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment        0

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High