Random Tournament 2021 D2R edition!

Screenshot007.png

Sucks to suck Vang.

I couldn't click to warp my guys so..

Going to attempt to ground in pound a barbarian 1 x one handed and 2x two handed weapon.

View attachment 67630

Sucks to suck Vang.

I couldn't click to warp my guys so..

Going to attempt to ground in pound a barbarian 1 x one handed and 2x two handed weapon.
This one was cursed from the beginning. This time I let someone else rolling it (correctly) for you. Oh, and btw:
Someone can roll me up a new character please. Necromancer. 2x wand 1x one-handed weapons.

And boom! Barbarians are trending nowadays!

Quest rewards (Naming and Imbue) must be only items that we rolled right?

I don't think so. But if you want to use them...yes. @Vang, is my no compatible with your possibly yes? #PlayTheFAQingGame
You can only use items on your roll regardless of how that item got acquired, so yeah most of use are not getting use out of Anya reward unless your reward is some gold.

But you do not have to use them in the tournament, for instance let us say you are not going to be skilled enough to defeat the monstrosities that await you in NM and have decided the only disposition that is suitable is a death for your current soul, you break out your imbue or socket or personalization because you got to let your dead character live on for one of their non-tournament items.

This one was cursed from the beginning. This time I let someone else rolling it (correctly) for you. Oh, and btw:

And boom! Barbarians are trending nowadays!
Well I want to face rage as soon as I get a roll. Just beat stuff until I get beat to death.

All the Armor equipment are good to go.
Vang's Random Barbarian
Skillsets 100: 13 90 85->48 86 97
Helm 8: 6
Armor 3: 3
Shield 9: 4
Gloves 5: 2
Belt 5: 3
Boots 5: 4
Class-specific *: 4
Weaponry *:
-> 2Hx2 13: 5 11->8
-> 1h 5: 9

13: 12,20,26
90: 5,9,11
85: 25,26,29-> 48: 2,7,9
86: 6, 7 ,26
97: 5, 8 ,23
Skillsets
Forever skill - 97
97: Find item, Grim ward, Double swing
Normal: Noe
-
Nightmare ?
TBD
Hell ?
TBD
Available - 13, 90, 48, 86
13: Axe Mastery, Natural Resistance, Leap Attack
90: Find item, War Cry, Sword Mastery
48: Find potion, Battle Orders, War Cry
86: Battle cry, Battle Orders, Leap Attack

Gear
Mask
Armor3
Kite shield
Heavy gloves
Belt
Light Plate Boots
Assault helmet

Flamberge
Battle axe
Hand axe

Good luck!

Last edited:
Impatience is a virtue I did not have sorry @Babyhell

Last edited:
Ugh...reroll 85 I think.

I can get buy with Double Swing and Leap attack and hoping for a better skill than Double Throw.

You're set for a singer xD
Not enough action for my taste.

We are going to lock in 97 as forever and have no other normal set. I'll figure out my NM/Hell once I get to NM as I may do two or one set depending on how my character is progressing.

• Wow
Reactions: Babyhell
Your right, guess mine got rolled incorrectly :ROFLMAO:

Set 98: Summon Skeleton, Poison Explosion, Life Tap

Circlet
Dirk

Updated Original post.
Many thanks.

I have started the journey by doing the Den and fetching the Cold Plains portal - playing it as a single pass (I think)
Not quite sure as yet on my skill set usage but I have started with Summon Skellies, so 21 or 98 will be my forever set. It's going to be difficult without a good curse NM and especially Hell (if ever I get there - seriously doubt that :D)

Reactions: Babyhell
BleedRunner leveling in progress - part 2

Major update has been the install of the new GoMule to free the stashes.

Dropwise a Nokozan relic in LK, and shopped a 30IAS War Scepter. Still no Charge weapon of choice for early NM...Anyway, focusing more on Baal runs, now 48!

Next update: clvl50+!

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint          Points
-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ---------------------- -------
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     48     78+70       WSK 2                  15
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              3
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     20     33+58       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein            3
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains            0
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment       0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SOUL was swallowed by the resurrection (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Yes Sid               Brisket  (KIA)       Dru     8      07+52       Deeds
   Yes Jamesixgun        Devi                 Sor     7      66+78       Deeds
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds            3

Reactions: Miron and Vang
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High