Poleaxe

Good luck!
Thanks a lot @Babyhell

Set 8 will use through the game.
Hell: sets 53 + 4
NM: set 88
Normal: set 75

Reactions: Grisu and Babyhell
Made it to Act 3. Level 22. Since I'm on the table I'll wait to update it! HA! Get on the table! Still just double swinging away with a pair of Balanced Knives! Found one that prevents monster heal, well, gambled. That "worked" against Duri. Duri decided to ignore the merc, luckily I'm a Barb so I have like, more than 100 life, unlike those pesky Sorceresses. I work from home so I get to play d2 as well which is nice, but I need a break from this guy for a bit!

I have some updates, but where are D2R screenshots saved? I'm just about level 28, heading into canyon of the magi

Made the same mistake as @Sid :(, saw Poleaxe as one of the rolls and took it as weapon type (polearms) instead of specific weapon, got to level 12 before realizing my mistake. Sold the weapon I used immediately and bought 2H sword. I'll pay more attention in the future.

Anyway, decided to join the fray (Single pass) with Hartwig, polearms based barb. The start was good one with nice surprise right in the blood moor which I was sure will become handy a bit later.

Screenshot001.png

Few lucky gem drops later and I had my early stage weapon.

Screenshot002.png

I was hoping to see Topaz ASAP and the game delivered.

Screenshot006.png

Screenshot007.png

Never knew that Blood Raven can get that far.

Screenshot008.png

The fight was uneventful and I even got a nice merc weapon from her. Choosing merc is quite a headache, cant decide between act1 merc and act2 (BA vs Might).

Screenshot009.png

Hartwig, lvl 12, stony field.

Reactions: Babyhell
Tiny update from me - my Barbarian "mystery" reached the Cold Plains. Nothing too eventful yet, but I'm adding myself to the table and I'm doing single pass.

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint          Points
-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ---------------------- -------
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     30     78+70       Frigid Highlands       12
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     20     33+58       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     18      5          Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     15     42+18       Black Marsh            0
SP Yes Dazliare             Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              ?
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains            0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SOUL was swallowed by the resurrection (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Yes Sid               Brisket  (KIA)       Dru     8      07+52       Deeds 
   Yes Jamesixgun        Devi                 Sor     7      66+78       Deeds

Forley A2.jpg

Code:
SP D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skillset(s) Last Waypoint          Points
-- --- ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ----------- ---------------------- -------
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     30     78+70       Frigid Highlands       12
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              3
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     20     33+58       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes Vang              HobstheHobo          Dru     20     97+96       Lut Gholein            3
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     18      5          Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein            3
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains            0

Andariel down. TIme for a bit of shopping, then off for the cube.

BleedRunner has earnt his 0pt bonus for non-SP difficulty completion!
SFBholcl.png

During the important parts of this act, to be honest...Zanarhi did all the job, my own damage was so low that I had to shamelessly hide behind anything and drink pots while the ignored-by-many-monsters-merc was poking to death :-/

BleedRunner didn't touch the Ancients more than a couple of hits...
E4S15i5l.png

Smart enough he learnt from them and just gain a hidding game vs Baal and his double
6bEa99hl.png

Ez1tjzol.png

Only gold was picked -_-
C0DEBHal.png

One zoomed pic 4zeFun!
DOM1EQ2l.png

The harder part had been the AR... I lacked a lot of it, and if I wanted some MF (that really paid only with Diablo himself...) I was really doomed. Maybe I should have put 30/40 points in dexterity....

Enough said! now it will be time to gear up before Nightmare, grab levels, and theorycraft a bit more around the available skills and needed skillpoints.

Edit: confirmed, we can run Cow level forever 🤩

Code:
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     38     78+70       WSK 2                  15
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     20     42+18       Lut Gholein            3

Last edited:
BleedRunner's theorycrafting post in My babies thread.

As a summary, two points:
- I need overleveling in Normal to have a chance in Nightmare, close to 50 is mandatory. Nightmare will be the big deal in this journey.
- Hell can see three different builds! A Holy Shocker #Caster, a Concentration Smiter #ShieldLuck, and a Lightning Avenger #WeaponLuck, without Conviction so using Defiance aura. Each with almost max synergized Holy Shield..!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid
BleedRunner's theorycrafting post in My babies thread.

As a summary, two points:
- I need overleveling in Normal to have a chance in Nightmare, close to 50 is mandatory. Nightmare will be the big deal in this journey.
- Hell can see two different builds! A Holy Shock Smiter, and a Lightning Avenger, without Conviction, but with almost max synergized Holy Shield..!

Yeah the synergy with Holy Shield is why I kinda was hoping for Smite on my reroll. I also think I will need to level for 10 or 20 levels before going to NM. I want to stay on /p8 from the start, or was hoping too, but with just normal attack and no aura for 18 levels (until Concentration) may just be too damn slow for me (maybe even too dangerous :) ), and since we can rerun anyway probably gonna go /p5 at least until I get Concentration built up.

The nice thing about Concentration for this tourney is that it requires no synergies. But it's an aura so probably assumes you get some good damage from a combat skill, which I won't be. I'll still take the 345% (once maxed).

BTW, I decided to restart my pally after my screw-up. Thx Vang for being cool about it, but I rather just restart. I hadn't got all that far anyway (just rescued Cain).

Code:
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     18     5           Lut Gholein            3
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     15     42+18       Black Marsh            0
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City              ?
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment       0

Yes Sid               Brisket              Dru     8      07+52       Deeds

Last edited:
Reactions: Miron and Babyhell
Small correction on the table, last hadn't been used ;-)

Fun fact: no Amazon in the table yet! The class that completed the first SP and non-SP journeys last season is put aside this time...@JCakes got a random *tough* one. Maybe the monster will rise again..! (No no no I'm not referring to her...*new*...face)

Code:
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     38     78+70       WSK 2                  15
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     1      40          Rogue Encampment       0

Last edited:
Deeds. Diablo got me. Fire hosed. Ole RandyTom just wasn't fast enough!

Code:

Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds            3

Oh dear! I went to the old site and wondered why is no one talking about D2R! Imagine my surprise :D

Random tourney, yes please. May I get a roll please?

• Love
Reactions: Grisu and maxicek
Oh dear! I went to the old site and wondered why is no one talking about D2R! Imagine my surprise :D

Random tourney, yes please. May I get a roll please?
1-7, 5: Necromancer

75, 51, 18, 35, 21

Set 18: Revive, Poison Explosion, Amplify Damage
Set 21:Summon Skeleton, Summon Resist, Revive
Set 35: Golem Mastery, Summon Skeleton Magi, Fire Golem
Set 51: Summon Resist, Poison Explosion, Confuse
Set 75: Summon Skeleton Magi, Fire Golem, Poison Nova
Set 98: Summon Skeleton, Poison Explosion, Lifetap

Armor (3)
Gothic Shield
Crown> Circlet
Light Gauntlets
Belt
Heavy Boots

Gargoyle Head

Wand
Yew Wand
Dirk

Rerolls? Looks pretty similar to my necromancer

Last edited:
Reactions: aitrus
I
Am I really the only one doing single pass? :oops: well, can't compete speedwise that way, but if the scoring system from last random tournament is still in place (3 additional points per difficulty finished - this true @Vang?) I will crush you all /cackles maniacally

Good to see @coju and @jamesixgun participating! Welcome both of you and good luck!
I am single pass aswell

Reactions: Grisu and Babyhell
BleedRunner's leveling/gearing before Nightmare - part 1

Since last update, BleedRunner went to a rerunning circuit that includes Andariel, LK, Travincal, Mephisto, Pindle, Baal and Cow level.

Since the craft of a Strength Spetum for the merc, things have sped up by a lot vs all bosses. At lvl 42 now, all XP comes from a bit at Pindle, everything else during Baal run. However, the other places delivered...

0mJENwDl.png

BN9I7ull.png

15MF -_- but 74AR oh well

9JvXok0l.png

J3JjDMZl.png

39MF :love: nevermind!

ZLDJFqDl.png

umG20kzl.png

Set is Infernal Cranium

xAh7BK5l.png

Rhyme unlocked!

8 levels to go to follow the plan for Nightmare start. Resistances are not met yet though, so hopefully it will be the case by then. Also, I definitely need to install the new GoMule to free the stashes.

See you on next update!

Code:
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     42     78+70       WSK 2                  15

Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds            3

1-7, 5: Necromancer

75, 51, 18, 35, 21

Set 18: Revive, Poison Explosion, Amplify Damage
Set 21:Summon Skeleton, Summon Resist, Revive
Set 35: Golem Mastery, Summon Skeleton Magi, Fire Golem
Set 51: Summon Resist, Poison Explosion, Confuse
Set 75: Summon Skeleton Magi, Fire Golem, Poison Nova

Armor (3)
Gothic Shield
Crown
Light Gauntlets
Belt
Heavy Boots

Gargoyle Head

Wand
Yew Wand
War Sword

Rerolls? Looks pretty similar to my necromancer
Thanks Vang (y)

Set 51 and helm reroll please.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, why do I have a War Sword, that's 1-handed sword, where Necro should be:
Necromancer (5) 2x Wand and 1x Dagger

Thanks Vang (y)

Set 51 and helm reroll please.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, why do I have a War Sword, that's 1-handed sword, where Necro should be:
Your right, guess mine got rolled incorrectly :ROFLMAO:

Set 98: Summon Skeleton, Poison Explosion, Life Tap

Circlet
Dirk

Updated Original post.

• Wow
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High