OT: What are you listening to right now

Re: OT: What are you listening to right now

Paramore - All I Wanted

Royal Hunt - Wold Wide War

My father was all like "OMG they play so well" when he suggested I give them a listen :D

Autobahn followed by Mensch-Machine followed by Shaufensterpuppen (I love that word), all of them by Kraftwerk of course.

Kraftwerk and a pretty bangin' hip-house track? Where have you two been all my life? ;)

Just because I haven't posted here for a while, I was nodding my head to some very jazzy electro tracks by Mr. Scruff on my way home from work. Also gonna throw in a crazy track for the fun of it. None of this is exactly indicative of what I listen to all the time... but it's not too far left of center. :badteeth:

Mr. Scruff - Test the Sound, Music Takes Me Up ft. Alice Russel, & Donkey Ride

Alter Ego - Queen Anne's Revenge

edit: Ooooh, I knew I wouldn't find this on youtube since the crew is too underground (unfortunately), but I got it. THIS is more what I've been wanting lately. It makes me sad my computer speakers are so low grade. :D
dstar - Just How Blind

Last edited:

Hey, good stuff guys:) I need something to listen to all day, so keep it coming.

This is one of the most beautiful songs I know:

Ane Brun - This Voice

Was just listening to Five Pointe 0 - Double X Minus (search youtube for "five pointe minus") and play!

and then i switched over to the "new" five pointe 0 called Zillion with a song they only have on youtube so far called Desert and Snow. (search youtube for "zillion metal") and click desert and snow live vid :)

something to check out for you guys that like metal and stuff like that.
check these guys out. great music!

(genre metal'ish)

Sonata Arctica - The Misery

+1,000,000 for The Misery.

Sonata Arctica - Breathing (off the new album)

Paramore - Let The Flames Begin

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High