OT: What are you listening to right now

forbidenorc

Apr 10, 2006
OT: What are you listening to right now

Well I like going in the IGN forums and posting in the "What are you listening to right now" thread in the metal board. So I thought I would start one up here and hopefully we can keep it going for a while. Doesn't need to be metal it can be anything your listening to ATM. Great way to start if I do say so myself:

Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard

Re: OT: What are you listening to right now

Radio on my alarm clock, listening to Key103 (a greater manchester station) listening to "In Demand with Rich and luce!"

50 first dates soundtrack :sleep2:

This P.O.S. computer's death-rattle (aka the fan). :p

I'm not actually currently listening to anything, but if I were it would likely be the Best of Bowie 2CD set that I downloaded 2 months ago and have listened to on average once every 3 days.

A bit OT but just asking if anyone listens to music when playing Diablo II. I myself listen because the ingame music has lost it's appetite.

A bit OT but just asking if anyone listens to music when playing Diablo II. I myself listen because the ingame music has lost it's appetite.

Always.

Varies depending on my mood anything from Tool to In Flames to Crystal Method to Massive attack to Young Buck.

Marah - Live in Pavia, Italy, 3/8/2008
Old 97's - Blame it on Gravity

Always.

Varies depending on my mood anything from Tool to In Flames to Crystal Method to Massive attack to Young Buck.

I am listening to Teardrop by Massive Attack atm.

The current edition of the WhiskyCast. Available at www.whiskycast.com but you'd better like single malt scotch. I've got a bottle in front of me (not a frontal lobotomy) of Bowmore 12 year old Legend. I am a keeper of the quaich.

listening to Battery by Metallica estream from www.channel1031.com

edit: just now turned to Disposable Heroes, also by Metallica.
This station is all 80s Metallica from now till 9:00 PM EST when they put on the entire Death Magnetic album. I think www.albanyedge.com is doing it too, just like the station already linked above.

edit 46mins later: Whiplash by Metallica, Death Magnetic soon!

edit even later: I don't care what anyone says, I'm lovin All Nightmare Long right now. And they recorded this sh!t live!!! :punk:

edit even later that that: Now listening to it on Metallica.com instead. Quality is better than one those radio stations, and no commericals! The Day That Never Comes is playing right now.

edit#5: ok let's recap. so far:
All Nightmare Long (my fav)
My Apocalypse
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
(learned Suicide & Redemption is an instrumental)
The Judas Kiss
Cyanide

Last edited:

.........................................Band........Album
In the car a few minutes ago: Oleander....February Son
.................................Now: Incubus.....Fungus Amongus

Usually. My zon likes "You Will Be a Hot Dancer" and "Shaft" on Fungus Amongus.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High